Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 pm

@Will-

Haha XD It's okay.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 pm

@Oz: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm helping to take over the world AGIAN!? First with Obama, then with...either Light or Izaya (idr which)...and now Russia....LAWL who's next Hitler? Stalin?.....Byakuran form KHR? xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:35 am

@Gil-

LAWL! Maybe all three, who knows? XD I'm really starting to think you might be a future dictator.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Gah! I can't remember last nights dream. All I can remember is that there were koi there. onion
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm

@Oz: hahahah koi XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 am

@Will-

They're evil I tell you! wahhh EVILLLLLL!

-------

Last night's dream was just too horrifying to put in words. D:

But I did get to go to Japan again, that turned out to be San Fransisco this time. I also got to meet Yuya-sama in this dream. XD I really hope that part of the dream was a sign and not the first half.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 am

@Oz:

Oh plzzz tell us your horrfying dream. Or at least summ it up. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 am

@Gil-

Well basically I dreamed I was in an arranged marriage with all of my stalkers...even the koi. It was scary T_T
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 am

@Oz:

.........................LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! But dude some of your stalkers you still like, what did you do with them? xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm

wahhhh i had a weirdddd dream!!!!

ok sooo it might be a little confusing but ok....sooo....
i was playing a pandora hearts game on my DS and i was playing Alice and the game was to defeat all the Chains in Abyss. so i was playing but then sunddenly I was in the game and there were too many enemies so then i went back to myself playing the game and then i said that i give up and then i went back in the game and the Chains started to attack me and i yelled, "TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but they still attacked... T_T then i came back alive... ?_? and then i started talking to the Chains and in the end we were like BFFs......<--(WTF?!)

and then i had another dream but i forgot it =P
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:14 pm

ok...had another dream.... (whats going on?!?!?)

ok soooo i was in the mall and it was kinda weird cus there were only teens walking around....the first part we were kinda walking around shopping and stuff...then all of the sudden were walking around holding a slide.....i think we were going to bring it somewhere and then we left it in the elevator.... -_- my oldest sister was with me too. there was a candy store and i stole some candy cus it was closed? well the candy store was out in the open sooo i stole some cus the clerk wasnt there....and then we were going downstairs and then EVERYONE including me just started singing California Gurls by Katy Perry....and then we started dancing...like an actual dance routine....and then my dream ended there..

and yes California Gurls is still in my head XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:57 am

@Gil-

I didn't mind marrying the non-annoying stalkers, it's the other ones I could have lived without. The weird thing is, I married everyone at once and ran away to Japan after the wedding. XD

@Will-

LMAO! Nice dreams! I wish there was a Pandora Hearts game for DS. That would be awesome! And gahh, now I have that song in my head too! (I heard it a few days ago but it stuck somehow)

--------------

Can't remember much of last nights dream other than being chased in my church by an alligator. D: Not fun.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 am

I'm probably gonna have a dream about SPORE tonight, I've been playing it for like 3 days straight. @_@

EDIT: Huh. No SPORE dreams. My dream I think it was about a house. :<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:17 pm

@Emily-

Spore? question You mean like mushrooms? *very confused*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:20 pm

@Oz:
it would be sooo cool if there was a Pandora Hearts game!!!
just that in my dream it was kinda gory... O_O
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Oz Vessalius wrote:
@Emily-

Spore? question You mean like mushrooms? *very confused*

No... SPORE is more like SIMS EVERYTHING, though. Its the game where you ake little creatures that evolve from cells into like a civilized race and stuff.

BTW: I had a very strange dream last night. I dreamed a bunch of kids from my team last year were told to go solve a mystery in some kind of shopping complex. Well, at one point this guy told these three boys they had to blow a hole in the side of a wall to find something in it. Later I saw my brother on an overhang, holding a hammer. He was going to break open the wall for himself, but he threw it too soft and the hammer skidded down a rail, ramped off it, and hit a limozine, causing a huge traffic explosion. Soon people were all like "THERE HE IS, THAT KID WHO THREW THE HAMMER. LETS GET EM." and so they started to chase him in raeg.My brother ran away all scared and stuff, and I felt really sad. I grabbed his backpack (which he had left behind) and raced after him in worry. When I thought I found him, it was actually this kid named Collin O'Hare from last year and I was holding his backpack and his ID card. I returned them to him and he thanked me for it.

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:16 am

@Emily-

Gahhh I feel so stupid!! sweat drop Seriously, mushrooms? I ask the stupidest questions. *head-desk* Baka!

Weird dream btw. I feel sorry for your brother. D:

-----

I can't remember last night's dream, but I kinda remember the night before.

In that dream, I wasn't really in it. I guess it's like I was watching a movie. So all I can remember is that in one point of the dream there's this tall, evil looking bishie guy with piercing bright turquoise eyes, pale skin, and sleek, shiny black hair. He kinda had a dark prince/rider look to him. He threw a white rose to the ground stopping on it with his high heeled boots (wtf? High heels?!). Then he started talking about how he hates purity and goodness and all that. The last thing I remember he said was, "The reason I eat humans is because I don't want to become one." And I woke up.

O__o;; Creepy. Although now I'm tempted to turn him into a character and give him a design and stuff. XD He could be epic.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 am

@Oz:

Wtf? xDDD

You should draw him, I wanna see it. xD Hell if I ever get into a drawing mood I might try it. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:08 pm

ahhaaa XD

i had 3 dreams i think (cus i kept waking up and going back to sleep)

one of them was that i had my own home and i was cooking something and i think my husband was next to me? but he was all shadowy....like i couldnt see his face and all...plus it was really dark O_O

then the second one was me picking pears off a tree for a cooking contest....and then i noticed we were on a show cus i became the narrator??....yeahh

then the third one was that i was with Chef Gordon Ramsey and he was yelling at me....i probably was on the show Hell's Kitchen....hahaha XD

its a shocker that im remembering my dreams..... =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

@Gil-

I'll try and draw him today if I can. And really? *o* I'd be delighted if you did draw him sometime, that is when you have the time.

@Will-

Lawl! Nice dreams XD Especially the Hell's Kitchen one.

----

Can't remember my dream. What I do remember is that I was attending a bunch of funerals for people I know who aren't even dead. D: Like my aunt's sister in law and my grandma's best friend. Oh, and something about Link and one of my ex-friends being in a supermarket framing me for something he did and getting arrested and all that. :/ I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:13 am

I really need to start remembering my dreams again. emo It's like a part of myself is gone when I don't remember them. *goes all emo*

All I can remember from last night's is that it wasn't pleasant and involved yaoi somehow.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:16 am

Will of the Abyss wrote:
ahhaaa XD

i had 3 dreams i think (cus i kept waking up and going back to sleep)

one of them was that i had my own home and i was cooking something and i think my husband was next to me? but he was all shadowy....like i couldnt see his face and all...plus it was really dark O_O

then the second one was me picking pears off a tree for a cooking contest....and then i noticed we were on a show cus i became the narrator??....yeahh

then the third one was that i was with Chef Gordon Ramsey and he was yelling at me....i probably was on the show Hell's Kitchen....hahaha XD

its a shocker that im remembering my dreams..... =P

Wierd that all three of them involve cooking somehow. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:11 pm

@Emily: i know right?!?!?! and i dont even know how to cook.... T_T

@Oz: awww D=
ohh dear yaoi?!? i would have bolted if i dreamed of that >_<
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 pm

@Will/Oz:

LMFAO I would have stayed and watched. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:05 am

@Gil-

Orly? Even if it were two old men or really ugly guys? : ) Hmmm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next