Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:33 am

@Oz:

...Hmm ok maybe not for that. xD 9Will go up to the person being in their 30's and thats it). xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 am

@Gil-

LAWL I thought so. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 am

hahaha XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:22 am

I need to have more dreams...*wants one with Izaya*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:29 pm

hmmm my dream was weirddd...

i was at my friends house and it was HUGE.....there were plants everywhere though....it was like a forest and there were couches everywhere XD it was a pretty short dream and then i remember seeing a dinosaur tail.....two actually...i was sooo confused that i woke up... XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 pm

@Gil-

Awwwwwww. What I do if I want a certain thing to appear in my dream is I try and think of that thing or something related to it all day, so when I go to sleep it's possible I might dream of it. (like daifuku for instance <3 ) So maybe it might work for you? If so, please tell us! I wanna see if he's God in your dreams too. XD

@Will-

Weird O_o Didn't you dream about something dinosaur related before or is it just me?

------------

I still can't remember my dreams,sadly. sad onion
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 pm

@Oz:

LAWL I'll try it. xD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:35 pm

I dreamed that I was in some honeycomb forest and I went in a giant plush beehive, but it was actually a bouncehouse. o_o

Also, I had another airport dream, but I saw a flamingo there. o_o
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 am

@Emily: a flamingo?!?! weirdddd

@Oz: not that i remember XD but its kinda strange but it felt like ive seen that scenery before... O_O and the Land Before Time movies keep popping in my head... O_O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am

@Emily-

I love flamingos! They're awesome : D

@Will-

God I remember those movies. XD They made way too many of them.

----------

Last night's dream was fricken' bizarre. I too tired/lazy to type it all out though. XD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Oz Vessalius wrote:
@Emily-

I love flamingos! They're awesome : D

@Will-

God I remember those movies. XD They made way too many of them.

----------

Last night's dream was fricken' bizarre. I too tired/lazy to type it all out though. XD

JKKLJFDSFFLDFJKLJS The one time you remember your dream and you're too lazy to type it. XDD

I had a dream last night, but the only part I remember was I was crying and I made someone feel bad about themselves and the guy that I secretly like at school was there and I felt really embarassed. The rest of the dream was better than that, but I don't remember it. D:
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm

@Oz: i know right?! and to think i wanted my mom to buy ALL the movies... onion

hmmm yesterday's dream was a little weird.... O_O i remember i was talking to someone and i was talking about what i was going to act. i think in this dream i was an actress...(weird cus i CANNOT act) and i think i was talking to my manager... O_O

and then today i had a pokemon dream....i remember parts of it but...i saw team rocket and they were trying to make me join them i think...and then i remember jumping in the ocean and i saw actual sharks and then i woke up...i think actual sharks showed up in my dream cus me and my sister were talking about them cus on the news some person went missing in the ocean while snorkling....soo yaa.. >_<
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am

@Oz:

Gahh type it out when you can plzzz! xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 am

@Emily-

Awwwww. ): Sounds horrible. I hope your future dreams are better.

@Will-

Lmao! Team Rocket. XD

@Gil-

I would if I could, but I forgot most of it. D: What I do remember is that it involved the Macarena. That's it. T_T *wishes I could remember my dreams again*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 pm

@Oz: macarena. XD that was like my favorite dance when i was little XDD

i had a dream about Kuroshitsuji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies of happiness* ......actaully i shouldnt say that...ok so the new characters the the second season were in my dream as well and i saw Sebastian <3 but i didnt see Ciel =[ welll i kinda forgot parts of it (like always) but i pissed off Alois and then his watch dogs? started chasing me. it was pretty scary but then Sebastian came and saved me =D *now dies in happiness* XD but then i think it was my house but it was freakishly HUGE....but it was cool =D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:29 am

@Will-

I wonder what you did to make Alois mad..hmm. And luckyyy! I wanna be saved by Sebby too. XD

--------

No dreams for me again. .____.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:22 am

@Will:

LAWL Aloissss! <333 *I love him already and I barely know him* xDDD

Haha Sebby! Very Happy YAY! xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:01 pm

@Oz: i think i offended him or something.. XDD

@Gil: haha XD

i had a dream today but i totally forgot it... =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 am

Yay!! I actually remembered last night's dream! Well, not all of it but at least some. XD

I dreamed I was in court and a bunch of my old acquaintances were there. They were all pissed off at me and kept shouting, "Guilty! Guilty!". Guilty of what? I was getting really frustrated when the judge, who was a polar bear in my dream, sentenced me to ten years in prison. I'm dragged away by a hobo to the prison and had to share a cell with one of my OCs. I asked her what she was in there for and she proudly replied, "Pedophilia. : D " (...this is not the first time I've dreamt of her having such a sick obsession so I might make it part of her character XD -shot-). Anyway I'm sitting in the cell playing a harmonica and trying to dig my way out with a plastic spoon when Ling Yao from Fma:Brotherhood shows up out of no where. Long story short he helps me escape and later tosses me into a pond of koi fish who start om nom nom'ing on my face. D: The rest is all a blurr other than remembering Oscar saying "Mah boi !" at some part of the dream.

Not very interesting but at least I'm starting to remember my dreams now. ^^
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 am

@Oz:

Komajirou sent you to prison! Very Happy -shot-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:33 am

@Gil-

LMAO!! XD It's very possible it could have been him.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 pm

@Oz: koi eating your face?!?! scarrrrrryyyyyy O_O
haha polar bear XDD

this one was really weird. ok so i was at a dog show and i was staying at someones trailer. my sister was there too and i think they knew each other....but anyways i went to go to my juniors ring and then i forgot my dog...(worst case scenario ever!!) so i went back to get my dog and when i went back to my ring the whole dog show turned into some festival....then they asked me to do a dance to my favorite song....i said yes..but then i wanted to wake up but my eyes refused to open!!! so i was dancing while everyone was watching me..... -_-
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 am

I don't remember much of last night's dream, but I do remember this one part:

I was standing next to a line for something, so I decided to cut the line, thinking no one would bother. Then my old friend from 6th grade, Allison, is in the line behind me and she taps my shoulder and says "Um, excuse me, but I was here first..." I sighed and moved behind her. Then Mikado from Durarara! tapped my shoulder and said "Hey, I was here first-" and then I yelled "SHUT UP!" and then I clubbed him in the face. He flew across the room and hit the wall, and somehow no one noticed as I just stood in the line.

...Aw, poor Mikado. D:
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:26 am

@Will-

Arghh don't you hate it when you wanna wake up but can't? ;o;

@Emily-

Awww Mikado! D: You probably hurt his feelings..poor guy. Maybe he'll come back for revenge? XD jk

-----

Can't remember last night's dream. All I know is that Prussia and my mom were in it. Wtf? Kinda makes sense since they'd prolly get along. XD Oh,and the koi were there too now that I think about it. >_>
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:05 pm

didnt have a dream last night cus my sister and my mom were fighting..... -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next