Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:20 am

@Will-

Your first dream reminds me of a commercial I once saw. XD lol

Possessed by phones? That is so awesome! That could be an interesting plot for a horror movie, haha!

------

Last night's dream was odd. It was like some kind of messed up fairy tale.

I dreamed I was living with Prussia. O_o The odd thing is, in my last few dreams I've encountered France and Spain, now Prussia. I'm just waiting for them all to be in the same dream and the Bad Friends Trio could be my new stalkers. XDDDD

Anyway, I was staying with him when I decided to take a walk outside in the forest or something. Then Beato appears and casts a spell on me similar to Snow White's where only the kiss of my prince could save me. Eventually the prince does come, but he hesitates and says ,"This is such a bother." and walks away. Some how I still end up waking up and I find myself in a level from one of my Mario games. I was near a tropical island and swimming in the water when I see Rika from Higurashi riding on a dolphin. She tells me we have to hurry if we're going to rescue Princess Peach and calls a dolphin named Bon-bon for me. Bon-bon wasn't very fond of me so it decided to jerk me off of it's back and I flew through the air and onto an island. I see Princess Peach there, but instead of saving her she decided that she wanted to battle me.

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:30 am

@Oz:

ROFL wtf dream. xDD

Maybe Mario was your Prince and thats why Princess Peach didn't want you to help her (but instead battle you). xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:48 pm

@Oz: LOL'd at Bon-bon. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 am

@Gil-

If that's the case, she can have him. XD Really I don't mind at all.

@Will-

If I ever miraculously get a pet dolphin one day, that's what I'm gonna name it. XD

-----

Last night's dream was scary! ;___; I don't think Beato likes me very much... *sob*

I dreamed I was in my church's gym and I was a part of the Christmas musical, except it was a Pandora Hearts version. I forget who I was, but I was really nervous because I had alot of lines to rehearse and I had to be on stage in a few minutes. I was looking out at the crowd and I could see Yuya there cheering me on and I suddenly felt calmed. *o* That is, until my grandma told me that I was going to be a sacrifice. Beato starts chasing after me and I run out the back door.A girl I know from school met me out on the streets and told me I had to tear appart a chocolate cake in order to save myself. She handed me the cake and it was super stale making it harder to tear apart then I thought. Beato finally caught up with me and sent a spear flying through my stomach making me gag up blood and die in the street.

D: It sucked. I later had a dream that I was driving to San Fransisco and that was fairly normal.
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:36 am

I had a wreid dream it was awile ago but I still remember it: My family was going to go to our park but when we got there and there where killer bees attacking the whole world, My brother started running into the killer and died, We where all horrifide but had to run, My sister defended me with a broken wooden box and ended up dieing. In the end of the dream we all died (I died trying to follow my brother down a manhole into the sewers) besides my other brother who hid in the suwers (Which Is really smart if you think about it) and we where all watching from heaven and there was this big stained glass window made out of old green beer bottles that opened up to let my sister come back to life just so she could mock my brother who was still alive

Then I woke up...O.O I remember that dream seince it was a really odd.XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:09 pm

@Oz: alrighty XD just join the aquarium XDD hahaha jk XD
Yuya cheering you on? lucky *o*
@Konpeito: ewww bees =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:03 am

Last night's dream was boring and suckish. XD

I dreamed I was in Japan and I was looking at all these different anime stores, but I couldn't buy anything. Later I was in a dating sim and I wanted to go rape meet all the pretty bishies, but this old lady stops me and tells me to refuel because I was out of points or something.

Bleh.

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:54 am

I wish I could remember last night's dream...and at the same time I don't want to. XD

Gil, you totally influenced it after talking to you last night. I did end up dreaming about Harry in a bra. You were a dictator again too. D8

But at one point of the dream I was singing karaoke with Izaya. That I remember.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:36 am

@Oz:

ROFLMFAO!!! Glad I could help! xDDD

LOL who was I helping tot ake over the world with this time? xDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:20 am

@Gil-

I don't think you were helping anyone this time. You were on your own but just as terrifying. XD

------

Last night's dream was odd. Very long as well. XD

I dreamed that I was staying at my aunt's friend's house during the winter. It was so cold that ice sickles were forming on the furniture. I was shivering my ass off while I tried to get my mind off being so cold by taking online quizzes. One of the most asked questions on the quiz I was taking was "Are you anything like this radio talk show host?". It was weird.

So I was sitting there when I see a car pull over outside and it's the Mystery Machine. Velma charges in and says that I have to get ready and go to school even though it was a Saturday. I get up to go get in the car when Ciel shows up out of no where and latches himself onto me because I was warm and refused to let go. I try shaking him off of me, but he tells me it would be unwise to displease him, so I have to take him to school with me.

When we get there I see Sailor Moon and she tells me that aliens are attacking and she and the Sailor Scouts need my help. I'm magically changed into one of their outfits and she took my hand and dragged me to the site. I remember having to trudge up a hill and my body felt really heavy while doing so. We arrive at the blacktops and there's this giant alien monster thingy attacking everyone with it's tentacles. I shouted various video game buttons and it instantly died. Tuxedo Mask appears and gives me a Tweety Bird ice cream and tells me I did a good job. Before I had the chance to enjoy my treat, Ciel steals it,eats it ,then clings onto me again.

A voice came over the intercom that said everyone has to take their Algebra finals and to go to their home-room classes within a certain time limit or we'll have to repeat a year. I was freaking out because I was totally unprepared, plus it was difficult to run with Ciel attached to me. I almost gave up hope when one of my un-named OCs from a shonen-ai series I'm working on swoops in to save the day. Since he's an angel and has wings, he picked me up and flew me to my class. I thanked him for going to the trouble to help me and he replied with "Thanks! I'm gonna go do it with my seme on his piano~" and flew away. o__o

Long story short when I get to the class, I'm utterly confused because of all the unreadable messages on the board and some how end up in the back of the school after the test. I see an old friend of mine and we start talking about random things that happened in elementary school like how we used to play army all the time and stuff. Then his dad shows up and even though I've never met his dad in real life, I knew it was him. I get in my mom's car and they're following beside us (we were driving and they were walking) when I see my pet chihuahua infront of our car and shout "Mom! Watch out!".

Then I woke up..... longest dream I've had in a while.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:24 am

@Oz: LOL'd at Ciel, Sailor Moon, and your OC XDDD
Tuxedo Mask giving you a Tweety ice cream? wtf? XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:46 pm

@Oz:

GO ME!!! (for previous dream)

Quote :
he replied with "Thanks! I'm gonna go do it with my seme on his piano~" and flew away. o__o

ROFLMAOOOOOO! OH GOD THAT MADE MY DAY! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 am

Last last night and last nights dreams were weirdd and creepy..
So last last nights dream was that I was walking my dogs and then this really creepy guy is following me. So I run back to my house and he is still following me and I just dash it in my house and then my mom just welcomes him in and I'm here saying, "WTF MOM?!?!" and she's says, "Oh stop! You are being very rude to our guest!" and so he goes downstairs and just hangs down there. Then I go downstairs and then he's holding up a knife and he says, "Stay back or I'll kill you!" So I just run back upstairs. The thing is I wasn't worried that he would kill me...I was worried since I couldn't do my laundry.. XDDDD Then I had this other dream where this guy thats in my class were talking like we were BFFs and we were at a party. XDD

And last nights dream was short. I was in Japan living in a nice apartment and I had an Alaskan Malamute. I wish this dream actually comes true >_< Then my other dream was that I was in the show Pokemon. Haha it was pretty fun since I pwnd Ash. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:00 am

@Gil-

Then you'll probably be pleased when I tell you I've been having more strange dreams with that scenario. O_o;; It's stuck with me.

@Will-

That is weird. XD Especially the part where your mom was telling you not to be rude to that guy and he tries to kill you..seems like something my mom would do.

You pwned Ash? Awesome!

-------

Last night's dream I can't remember other than it had to do with my school some how. These past few nights I've been having nightmares of my Algebra and P.E. classes, along with my two shonen-ai OCs and their interestingly located affairs. I'm suprised they haven't broken the piano yet...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 am

@Oz:

ROFL. Its a sign from heaven that you were ment to like this genre more. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:42 pm

my dream was a WTF dream.
So I was at the beach and there were a lot of trailers and cars around. I was walking around the beach and then this huge grey cloud was turning into a tornado and everyone was freaking out but then for a moment you saw a lot of flashes and those flashes were from cameras..yeah people took pics of the tornado and THEN they ran. XD I was chilling in a car (and I don't know why) and everyone was running away and they were all yelling at me that I was going to die so I went outside and ran away with everyone. I saw some of my friends but they were ignoring me -_- then me and all my friends crammed in a small trailer and then we waited there for a while and then we walked some more away from the tornado...(wtf?) then this whole thing turned into a field trip and then we walked back to the beach and then we walked back to this stage place. And then it turned into us learning how to do real tattoos....yeah....then we showed our homework to the class. Yeah..wtf XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 am

@Gil-

I hope that's not the case. XDDDD

@Will-

....that is very strange. XD

-----

I don't remember last night's dream other than it had to do with school again. Although the other night I had a dream about Lady Gaga at the air port selling empty milk cartons..
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:26 am

@Oz:

LOL Lady Gaga selling empty milk cartons?

You are kinda a prophet...may its a sign. xDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Man...... I had one of those dreams where I died like a zillion times!!!!! ;A; And the same way over and over again!!! T^T

It starts out with me at work and I am closing the place up. so I am walking in the dark to a door until someone comes and talks to me about something I can't really remember what they said, but that doesn't really matter..... So anywho I look to my right and then there is this guy who is holding a gun and then shoots me in the HEAD!!!! and this same scene replays like 6 times and then on the 6th time I still got shot and I am laying on the ground and then I notice that I am still thinking!! O_o everything is black and then I notice that I can move my right hand!!! Then my eyes slowly begin to come into focus and then I am looking around and I see that everyone is gone! So I stand up and quickly run to a mirror and then a see this bullet hole in my HEAD!!!!! DX So I begin running to see if I can get some help, but no one is around!! Until I get outside and see someone fishing in a pond! O_O So I run up tp them and they look at me and then see this hole in my head and the freak and run away!!! DX Then I run home, Everyone Freaks, and they take me to a hospital to get the bullet out of my brain.......
And that is when I woke up....... DX
GAAAHHHHH!! I am sick of being shot in the HEAD!!!!!! DX
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:48 pm

@ Echo-San: Poor Echo-San!!! oni032 Getting shot in the head 6 times and having your family freak out at you!!!! wahhh I did LOL at the random fishermen tough! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:00 am

@Gil-

Knowing Gaga, it's very possible that might happen. Either that or she'll make some kind of outfit made out of milk cartons. XD

@Echo-

Oh my. D: I hope your dreams get slightly less violent in the future for your good.

-------

Last night's dream...was interesting.

I dreamed I went on this wild, crazy adventure of which I don't remember other than it involved koi and their scales falling off while they chased me in a sewer while I was on my mayonnaise powered jet skis. At the end of the dream I was in the Disney Store and I see Draco Malfoy there trying on princess dresses and smothering bright red lipstick all over his face. Then he starts screaming at me saying, "Tell me I'm pretty!".

And that was my dream. I'm starting to wonder if I'm on something.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:39 am

@Oz:

..............-dead- OMFG ME IS SO TELLING MY FRIEND THIS PART ABOUT DRACO!! xDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:20 am

@oz: lol Draco

sheesh.....ive been tormented by this dream all day....well, more like nightmare. i dunno why but i had a dream that my entire town was taken to a concentration camp, and that I had to hide in my own house to avoid being captured. D= every day id search for something to eat, and i'd always be in hiding. then eventually they saw me and chased me inside my own house. i found a switch at the back of the storage room, i pushed that and it made the room turn around, so that way i wasnt caught. my dream ended there but it scared the crap outta me >:
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:22 am

@Gil-

You'll have to tell me their response after. XDDD

@Elliot-

Oh my. D: That is scary!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 pm

@Oz: LOL @ Draco. oh gawd XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next