Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 am

@Elliot-

Sorry if that came across as harsh, but we joke around like that. XD

You don't understand what that woman is capable of. D8 Awful things.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:00 am

@Oz: Its fine xD''' i had a feeling that you were only joking =o and yeah....i dont have any clue^^'''
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:28 am

@Oz:

-chesire grins-

@Elliot:

ROFL yes you have noooo idea. >D
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 am

@Gilbert:.....im slightly curious, yet kind of afraid....take this as a challenge if you may, but i dont dream often and when i do dream they arent inspired by anything most of the time xD you could try to influence mine if you want a small challenge xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:05 am

@Elliot-

Nooo! You're making a grave mistake! Don't make a deal with the devil! oni032

....But then again she might be nicer to you then me. XD So just a warning.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:52 am

@Oz:

ROFL. Gee thx. xDDD

@Elliot:

I can't garuntee it will work on you though. It seems to work only on those who I can easily influence, you may not be one of them (unlike Oz who is). xD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:08 am

@Gilbert: Hahahahah xD Good point. could be worth a shot though
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:07 pm

I had a WTF dream -_-
I fell from a sky and I had to be some servant for this guy.... =_= there was more to the dream but I forgot XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 am

.....xD thats funny lol. Do you remember what he looks like?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:57 am

@Will-

Nice. XD Kinda reminds me of an anime plot I once read.

-------

Elliot ended up influencing my dream last night. O_o I had no idea it would work! (For those of you who don't know, she said to dream of: Break, cookies, and shirtless Oz), Too bad everything went to hell in the end.

I dreamed I was at Rainsworth mansion on one of the balconies having afternoon tea with Break. There were lots of yummy sweets on the table including a big plate of cookies which I took a few from. I was about to eat this ginormous chocolate chip one when Break's mouth doubles in size and swallows it up before I have the chance, afterward giving off a loud, satisfied burp. I back away a bit and pick up another cookie and he takes it out of my hands this time and gives it to Emily. This goes on for a while until all the cookies are finally gone as well as all the other sweets on the table...and the plates and silverware.

He was some what amused with my despair as I proceeded to go into my emo corner. Then Oz appears, shirtless of course, with a box of cookies and says we can share them. He decided to tease me and had me eat the cookies with him like the infamous cookie scene in Ouran (this ) and I didn't mind one bit. *//o//*

All was going well until we hear some one shout "Oh my goodness~ It's Oz Vessalius!" and Yura comes prancing in, picks Oz up and takes him to God only knows where. I run after them to save the damsel in distress, only to trip and fall flat on my face. In the later part of the dream, Gil (the character) saves him and they turn all extremely-shoujo like and start saying "Oh Oz!" and "Oh Gil!" ect. in lovey-dovey voices.

I had a second dream but it was awful and I don't remember much.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:37 am

@Elliot: I don't really remember. I kinda remember him being blonde XDD in my dreams there always random people that I have NEVER seen before.. XDDD

@Oz: not suprising that Break would eat all the sweets...and the silverware? XDD
lucky! I love that cookie scene. XDD
Back to top Go down
Mad_as_a_Hatter

Mad_as_a_Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:42 am

@ Oz Lolz!! That was a very interseting conversation XD I'm surprised that it acctuall influeced your dream ^^
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:35 pm

@Will: huh o.o okay so just some random blonde guy. just watch how next time your walking around you see a guy that looks exactly like him looool

@Oz: LOL OMG!!!! the silverware too?! xD and i must say, the whole shirtless Oz feeding you cookies made me laugh a little xD'' laugh in a good way though dont worry. And....wow, Yura came into your dream, thats just odd.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 pm

@Oz:

Quote :
In the later part of the dream, Gil (the character) saves him and they turn all extremely-shoujo like and start saying "Oh Oz!" and "Oh Gil!" ect. in lovey-dovey voices.

ROFLLLLLL Oh god I would kill to see that in my dreams! xDDD

....Yura has been appearing quiet a bit hasn't he?...If he shows up agian 2 more times add him to the list.

@Elliot:

LOL congrats for being able to influence her dreams. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:33 pm

@Elliot: hahaha that would be pretty scary XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:54 am

I'm kinda scared that people are now aware they can influence my dreams. XD Although I trust you all *cough*exceptforGil*cough*.

Last night's dream I don't really remember. An ex-friend of mine was there and she was showing off all this amazing Vampire Knight merchandise. Then I was in a forest being chased by a deer with huge-ass antlers.

That's it. XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:05 am

@ Gil: hahahah xD thanks! We were talking on teh chatbox (you really should join us at some point) I brought up the topic of dreams.....xD and it lead to cookies, shirtless Oz and Break. I have NO idea where Yura came from though

@Will: i know eh?! xD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:17 am

@Oz:

LOL and with good reason. xDDD

Hey go to the Random/Funny video section. I posted something I made (it will remind you of a classic childhood anime we all loved <3) xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 am

@Gil-

Oki doki then~ I'll go take a look. XD

--------

I don't remember last night's dream. I need some influencing, now. I don't care if it's from Gil. XD I just want interesting dreams again.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:05 am

hmm....i know that i had an interresting dream but.....all that i can remember is the last little bit before i woke up but.....here it is.

It was a dark room, it looked similar to the ministry of magic in harry potter. and alot of people were being herded into these elevator/ teleporter thingys. maybe all the people are muggles lol. well either way, people went down in groups of 4. luckily i had myself and 3 other friends. the other 3 were from Tales games xD Chloe from tales of Legendia, and Genis and Presea from tales of symphonia. oddly enough Genis had a Jack Braid O_o
so then, it was our turn, people were saying that this was to bring them to safety. so we go down and get separated. we land in a labrynth of sorts. there was a block missing in each wall, the ceiling was kind of low too. so i hear chloe scream, then in a 3rd person view of sorts. Genis noticed the gap in the wall and started to climb up. he wanted to save Presea, so he was reaching over to the other side to bring her over to his side. then stone dividers fall down and separate the 4 paths (holes in the walls). Genis lets gi just in time, and thats where the dream ends.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:19 am

@Elliot-

What a suspenseful dream. I wish it hadn't have ended there. XD

----------

Last night's dream..... I deserved it for asking Gil for help yesterday. nooo

The first half was all her doing, which was pretty much all the cracky vids and comic she showed me the other day all morphed together.

In the first dream I was in the dinning hall at Hogwarts. It was really loud and rowdy until Dumbledore called everyone's attention to the front. He said that we had a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher this year. Before he has the chance to introduce them, the doors at the back of the room swing open and Izaya dances his way to the front then throws bottles of Fanta at everyone. He takes his place and sits down with all the other teachers while the rest of the announcements are being told.One of them was that the school hasn't had a proper sex ed. class in over 50 years and that a brief demonstration will be given. Hiroshi (the minor character dude in DRR! that says 'Yo! Yo! Hey man!' and grabs his crotch) raises his hand begging if he can volunteer. Dumbledore says, "No, of course not. Mr.Orihara and Professor Snape will be doing a demonstration together for us. You boys have been doing it wrong and they're going to show you how it's done.". After that my eyes burned profusely. Dear God! I'm surprised Alois didn't appear and join them. D:

The second dream... I have absolutely no idea how this came to mind. I dreamed I was with a friend in Japan Town at a bookstore. We were looking at all the different stuff and we found one really interesting book. Every time you opened it you became a part of the story. When we read it, we were sucked into the book and we were boarding a plane. The people who were flying it said we were going to a Pokemon duel and that we'd be there shortly. Suddenly, the plain shakes a bit and I look through one of the windows to see Hitler climbing on one of the wings of the plane. I decided I wanted to fight him so I some how got out there and began to girly-slap him. He started cussing in German and almost pushed me off the side to my doom, when a really buffed out version of Jesus appears and tackles him. They wrestle for a while till Chuck Norris comes and pushes all of us off the plane. Oddly enough I'm the only one who survived and I close the book finding myself in the real world again. I talk to my friend about how bizarre that all was when we hear some one scream, "Heil Hitler!" from the back of the store. We see Ron, Fred and George really concerned as they tell us that Ginny is possessed by Hitler and that I have to preform an exorcism. Seishin from Shiki shows up with a bunch of prayer beads and hands me some telling me to follow him. We end up near the sea at a Chinese food place and we start eating forgetting all about the possessed girl. After that we return and they think that we cured her so Ron says he'll reward us by showing us his newly formed rash and pulls down his pants. o___o

Then I woke up.

fox 7
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:23 am

@Oz:

adksjbskadvjs -laughing so hard right now- xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:00 am

@OZ: OMG!!! *laughing* T-that must have been extremely awkward for you but......hahahah....i cant stop laughing.....xD

@Gil:.....you have an amazing ability, to produce a dream like that.....xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 am

@Gil and Elliot-

I'm glad you two find it so amusing. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:17 am

@Oz: IM SORRY! D= Want me to infect you with good dreams? xD'' but either way....im still laughing a little when i think about it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next