Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Chapters

Go down 
+8
Echo-chan
Oz Vessalius
Mandy Chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Ada Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Vincent Nightray
Gilbert Nightray
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Former Chapters - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 am

L-liam is.....dead.....;A; IM SO SAD!!! I WAS CRYING!!! DX I LOVE LIAM SOOOOOO MUCH Dx

A-and.....Break....He.....He looks like he broke over seeing Liams dead body...And when Break was holding Elliot down, Elliot looked like he was going insane...per se....I felt so bad for him....;A; WHY??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

@Echo: Yes!
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:54 am

@Elliot: I am glad it worked!! I was worried it wouldn't
I started crying too when I saw Breaks face after he heard that Liam was dead!!!!
I also cried when Liam was having that last flash back about him and Break (that was his flash back right?)

http://www.plurk.com/p/7n0it6
a rough translation by someone! ^-^
Near the end I wonder if Break actually cusses like that O.o
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:22 am

T____T

R.I.P Liam. - We will miss your sensable presence in messed up Break's life.

Oh god the argument between Gil and Break. Intensseee. Though I'l admit. I laughed at how Gil accidentally punched Break in the face. He's all like "OI! SHUT U-......0_0...shiiittt." and Break is all like *blush in anger* "I DON'T WANNA BE PUNCHED BY A USELESS PERSON!" *hits back* xDDD

Elliottt....;A; poor baby it tramatized.

I find it sweet how Gil seems to be the one who's calming everyone. He's the one everyone has to go to to keep calm. Break is losing it, Elliot is, people being killed left and right. Oz is surrounded with Alice. Yeah Gil's the "save point" for this chapter.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:53 am

He is the save point huh? xD Although my respect for Gil did go up when he started to Help out Elliot. That made me happy <3
Also, there is no way that im complaining about this but, why did Elliot open up his shirt? was something wrong with him? also, The side he showed was the side that Oz and people have the Clocks on...i cant help but to think that There is some sort of relation. And he looked like something was wrong...I cant help but to worry that something is happening within Elliot. Besides the fact that He has no family left. *is super worried about Elliot* ;___; Poor guy.....

I swear, If Liam has a funeral scene later on, im going to bawl my eyes out....*is very very sad now*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:22 am

L-Liam is dead? fox 5 *hic* w-w-wahhhhh! T_T

He will be missed. ):

I have yet to read the chapter, but I will right now. *goes to read*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:08 am

Can someone PM me the scan please?!?!?!? cute
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:11 am

SO, I WAS RE-READING THE CHAPTER, AND BREAK ACCUSES ELLIOT OF BEING AN ILLEGAL CONTRACTOR, I THINK. BREAK THINKS THAT HIS CHAIN IS THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN OR SOMETHING. THIS LAST PART IS ALL JUST MERE SPECULATION ON MY PART THOUGH. BUT BREAK DOES CALL HIM AN ILLEGAL CONTRACTOR
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:13 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:48 pm

I sent a link to Elliot already but the chapter 53 is now in english (trying to hold back tears for the fact im in school right now) The last page made me choke O^O (The last page was added by The Black Abyss)

Former Chapters - Page 8 1493381_e

and heres a link for other people if they need it fox 5 IM GONNA MISS LIAM-SAN!!!!!!!! *cries*
http://www.mangareader.net/350-57599-1/pandora-hearts/chapter-53.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CosplayGamer
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:11 pm

i find this chapter sad Sad

but it goes to show that break really cared for his friend reim
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 pm

RIP Reim.....
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 pm

i'm so miss making him a pervert in rpgs Sad but also sad that he's been killed off for some odd reason i have a feeling break might be the second character to be killed off Sad
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 pm

GOLLY GEE DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!?!!! oni032
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 am

...;___; w-why Liam.....And yeah, i will never forget him!!! >< *is uber sad over the loss of Liam*
What makes you think that Break will be the next to die? o.o
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:56 am

D= i had the same feeling O^O (About Break being next) I hope its just a bad feeling and that its not going to happen >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CosplayGamer
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 am

Omg i read the english one, and right when Break saw Liams....dead body, Sad and sorrowful music started to play, and i just burst out crying ;A;

Hmm....Well, Barma did say that he wanted Break to "Test the water" so since Break went in first there is a high possibility....but even still! I dont want Break to die as well!! It just wouldnt be the same!!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Chapter 54   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:51 pm

the raws out havn't looked at them yet but i've read what members on manga fox has wrote, so far vincent apears again with scissors, and Fang get's killed but it's really hard to tell at the min in till translations are out on whats going on
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:02 pm

ok looked at the raws vincent seems to be losing it after seeing a guy lose his head it seems it has giving vinent a flash back of his past , we get to see echo again. but it also looks like leo is in trouble Sad people are saying that leo and eliot are going to be made scafices to open the aybss up not sure if it's true of now, now the fight with break and fang, people are saying fang died but from looking at the scan it's hard to say, break attack fang and laughed but that all we see of the fight, i think we may have to wait till chapter 55 to see what happens

Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:25 pm

:O JKALSDGKJASDFGIERJNVNLA;ADNFAPEIHANGBAFNGAEGJHAGDASJHGAGKAJKDFHGADKJFGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just saw the the raw scans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally speechless!!!!!! I NEED TRANSLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8O <---- That was my face the whole time!!!!!! And that spazz moment earlier is how I reacted to this EXTREME CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! VINCENT!!!! LEO!!!!!!! EVERYONE!!!!!! GAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! BREAK and FANG fighting!!!! SO INTENSE and EXTREME and and and and GGAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am HYPERVENTILATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs brown paper bag*
.................... and then...... there..... is this......
Former Chapters - Page 8 Zzzzzz43 <--------- Is this who i think it is?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *0* HYPERVENTILATING AGAIN!!!!!! *grabs another paper bag*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *PASSES OUT*
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 am

That chapter....left me speechless......my jaw dropped throughout the entire chapter....heck, im still in shock....So like always, i do a little translation here and there. This is what ive found out.
Its only a rough translation mind you. But its better than nothing^^

Spoiler:

I dunno how accurate some of this is, we will only know when the official translations come out. Luckily they have the furikana (the small letters) beside the Kanji so i can read some of it^^

Wow that spoiler thing took and hour or more to type holy crap @_@
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:15 pm

OH MY GOSH ELLIOT!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!! 8D <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:48 pm

LOL no prob xD'' im fairly confident in my translation this time around. (also, The whole thing with Ada and the sword. what does that remind you of? xD The chatbox RP~ LOL)
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:59 pm

thanks for the small translation eliot Smile
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Aww<3 im glad that you liked it too~ Would it be alright if i did a small translation of it everytime a new chapter comes out?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:29 pm

sure i don't mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Chapters
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to: