Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Chapters

Go down 
+8
Echo-chan
Oz Vessalius
Mandy Chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Ada Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Vincent Nightray
Gilbert Nightray
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Former Chapters - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:20 am

GAH I just read the chapter RAW and the translation Elliot gave.

Seriously...Jun loves throwing us mindfucks don't he/she? xDDD

I'm worried about Leo, Oz, Alice, Elliot and Gil!!!

...**** Yura got me REALLY worried about Gil and Elliot!! I mean whats with this ---> "Im glad Elliot and Gilbert...." (something)

Gilll you better nmot be getting targeted AGIAN. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 am

Awesome!^^ I look forward to being of some help to you all!^^

@Gil: I agree, she really does. xD''' But i really am worried about everyone >: And i am curious as to what Yura meant. I'll type out what he said in Romaji.
"Yoku wo ieba kono yaku wa Girubaato-sama ka Eriotto-sama ga yokatta no desu gane..."
Yeah, although i think that Elliot may be the target too.... oh...! With what Yura was saying! Maybe he's deliberately trying to worry Oz and Leo, Cause to them, they're most precious people are Gilbert and Elliot.....Oh man @_@ I think i have an idea of what Yura's gonna do. perhaps that chain....that was released on them was Humpty dumpty, or a meager form of it. maybe Leo's, that way, if they kill it, Leo would....die, but if....it ends up killing Elliot....Leo would want Oz to kill him....either way..... I HOPE THAT IT DOESNT COME TO THAT!!! *freaks out*

We'll see how much of it is correct when the official translations come out.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:13 am

More Translation bits; last night i was too tired to bother with pages 19 and 20, cause Yura has an odd way of speaking in japanese so...xD''' I just re-read them, and this is what i found out.

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, the next release date for chapter 55 is November 18th.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 am

@Elliot's Earlier post XD OH MY GOODNESS!!! HAHAHA!! You are totally right!!!! Haha!!! The only person who is missing is Elliot!!! Echo is PWNing, Ada has the sword, and Vincent is being Vincent!! XD HAHAHAHA!!!!
--------------------------------------
@Elliot's most recent posts XD Hahaha!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! I AM WITH YOU!!! I DO NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!!!!! D8 YURA YOU SLY STINKIN FREAK!!!!!! D:<
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:21 pm

@Echo: LOL Yeah, youre right xD Oh well. It was still a funny and awesome coincidence to begin with xD heck, that just means that you guys RP your characters wonderfully! xD You predicted a characters movements without even seeing ch.54! lol!! xD (I KNOW!!! Elliot could be the guy Echo knocked out!! LOL JK)
@Echo: And I agree. Although i respect his character in the way that , well, its alot harder to make someone hate a character than it is to make someone like a character.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Page 38, the final page, i think is says "let it begin" or something like that...I did some online searching and thats what i came to =o Just watch me be totally wrong though
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:39 pm

http://www.mangareader.net/350-58202-1/pandora-hearts/chapter-54.html

translations are out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Good guess of a translation Elliot!

AWESOME CHAPTER XD THE PLOT THICKENS AGAIN!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:27 pm

yeah seems leo is in alot of trouble Sad poor guy i hope someone can save him
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:12 pm

omg! I was right on some of the stuff!! I got the basic gist of it, but it was the context i need to work on....*thinks* and i wasnt guessing!! i was telling you guys what the kanji and stuff were saying!! xD'''

And in response to the FULLY translated chapter....
LEO!!!!!! NOOO!!! YURA YOU.......YOU -sensored-!!!!! WHY?!?!?!? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?!?!?!??!?!? well, obviously, BUT EVEN STILL!!!! >O
And Break....;; he's completely lost it.....I kinda feel bad for Fang.
AND WHY IS PHILIPES CHAIN AIDING IN THE ATTACK OF ELLIOT AND GILBERT!!?!?!? THOSE STUPID TWINS WITH THE HUMPTY DUMPTY CHAIN!!! >O h;uhfvsd;aufh;ODFS;

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE DOES!!! IF THEY KILL OFF LEO, ELLIOT WOULD BE SO PISSED--not that i blame him, i would be too naturally--AND THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS KILLED OFF GDI!!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Just read the translated chapter. Is it just me, or was pg 17 blank? o:

Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 pm

yeah D=
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:30 am

Here is the non-blank page 17 X3

Former Chapters - Page 9 Ph_17_10

@Elliot: I totaly AGREE with you!!!!

YURA is TICKIN ME OFF!!!!! D:< And I can't help, but cheer Break on!! and I honestly think Fang was running away!! I think he was just trying to look good by saying he was going to a better place to fight!! Because he was all like "He came out?!" and stuff!!! XD and That Humpty Dumpty chain was freaky lookin!!! O_o And that lady that was talkin to Oz... could that be Elliot's Mom? Cause I remember reading something that said that Elliot's Mom was influenced or something like that by Yura... or I could be mistaken.....
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:19 am

is it just me or......does Yura look/act even more STUPID and FLAMBOYANT than he usually does? xD

@Echo:..........o____o you know what, thats a great conclusion you came to....i had not thought of that...I wonder.....
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:11 pm

No elliot....its not just you....... sweat drop

@ Echo
I thought Vanessa was the one who was infulenced by Yura and that Elliots mom went crazy after all her children were beheaded.

Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:27 pm

hahah....^^'' well, thats good =D''''

@Vincent: Really....? how odd. Well we can search it up i guess. but Vanessa had no idea what Yura was up to....while that woman did, and was wearing a red cloak at that. so....
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:27 am

@ elliot

Ohhhhhh no no the woman in the red cloak is Miranda Barma. (shes the one who told vincent about how to save his brother)

And Vanessa DID join Yuras cult. Idk if she knew their true intentions but she did join....and well....we know how that worked out....

As for Elliots mom, I thought that in the flashback Elliot was saying how their mom went crazy (and possibly to Vanessa...I dont remember when) That they would go home and celebrate their moms birthday even though she went nuts after elliots brothers all died
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 am

Oh >_o kay.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:38 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:03 am

Oh here's Miranda Barma from way back in vol 10:

http://curious.dragonempress.net/ph_mangallery.html

That lady from pg 17 above is most likely Elliot's mom. Though she does look a bit like a Rainsworth, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://gommyommy.livejournal.com
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:09 am

Oh i see \o/

And okay.....And she does look like a Reinsworth but....well, i hope that Jun explains on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Chapters
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to: