Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Chapters

Go down 
+8
Echo-chan
Oz Vessalius
Mandy Chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Ada Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Vincent Nightray
Gilbert Nightray
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

Former Chapters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:09 pm

...Actually, if you're going to get into the semantics of it all, they can.

See, there's this little thing called a 'pencil'. It is used in the creation of mangas by mangakas. The pencil, in the hands of a mangaka, is all powerful. And therefore, in the hands of Break's personal mangaka, the pencil has the power to kill him. Razz

...But still, it would be a blow to the fandom. Fan(girl)s would rebel, and initiate a coup d'etat. From then on Pandora Hearts would no longer have a plot, and would be a meaningless jumble of fanservice. *shakes head* ...If that occurs:
BEWARE THE YAOI! THE HET! THE YURI! THE... LEMONS!!!!!!!

(Go look at 'Law of Anime Physics' on Uncylopedia, then read 'em until you get to the part about 'dying'. I love that site... I blame you, Vincey-kun...)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Personally I don't think Break will be killed off.

I think Jun is either gonna keep him blind, or make it temporary...but thats it for him now in terms of torture.

What I'm really worried about now....is Gil. T_T

I mean the "truth about Gil's nature" part...it has me worried....

I think my theories of what will happen to Gil are correct now...

Plus when you think about it...

Break...who has less of a need in the plot then Gil, who is the servant of the main character and was the servant of Jack....has been tormented beyond belief.

And yet we knoew crap on what is going to happen with Gil.

We already know Glen tried to take over Gil back 100 years ago, Vincent seems to have something to do with Gil's memories being gone (which he now has back...or most of). Gil resembles Glen in numerous ways, while Oz resembles Jack....

I mean it makes you think Glen is gonna try to take control of Gil's body and make it his own agian.

At first I figured it was either gonna be Gil or Elliot to be Glen's next victum....but after this "truth about Gil's nature"...I'm almost positive that Gil is going to be the one now. T___T

So if Glen does take control of Gil's body, that means that Gil dies (apparently in order for Glen to take control of a body, he needs the four house gates/chains...plus when he takes control of the body, the original owner of the body...dies.).

Plus if Glen does to a battle in Gil's body against Jack (who I'm assuming will be in Oz's body)...and if by chance Gil doesn't die when he's taken over....he will be fighting both his master and former master against his will.

And knowing Gil...he will try to kill himself and Glen to save Oz and Jack....just like Edgar in the Holy Knight book Oz likes reading....T_T
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Awwwww now were gonna lose BOTH of my favorite charactes?!?!?!?!? (except for Vincent) THATS SO SAD T-T sad onion
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:12 pm

I love how Vincent was the one who wantd to know so bad and she's the one freaking out the most. XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:02 am

THATS NOT FAIR ON YOUR PART GIL!!!!!!!! angry!! YOU STARTED IT!!!!!!!!

I had to know but.......now im sad sad onion Poor Break and Gil sad onion
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 am

... I am lost. I don't feel like reading spoilers, so i shall wait 'til its released.

But hey... bet you Glen wanted to steal jack's body... to get the Bezarius' chain, yepyep...

and how's Lotti involved?? I mean, don't you think that sometme soon she's gonna have doubts about her allegiance?? Because 'Charlotte' is the fem form of charles, meaning 'free man'.

...on that note, 'Oscar' means 'deer lover'. Yes, 'deer' not 'dear'.

...but 'Oz' means strength and courage. bah. So he's a strong and courageous deer lover??

Gilbert means 'bright pledge'.
Glen means... 'glen.' really. i never would have guessed.
xerxes means 'king or ruler'. ... ... no comment.
sharon means 'clearing'. ... kk.
alice means 'of noble kin'.
elliot means 'the lord is my god.' ... somehow appropriate.
leo means 'lion hearted.' ...never would have guessed.

anyone else??

btw, did anyone catch the sherlock holmes reference? baskervilles?? They are a rich and powerful family whose ancestor sold his soul to evil to catch a girl he was infatuated with. now a HUUUGE black dog hunts them down, yepyep.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 am

....The names fit....o___O;;

Some make no sense though. XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:23 am

lol on Breaks
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:08 pm

chapter 42 is now translated on one manga

http://www.onemanga.com/Pandora_Hearts/42/27/
this scan is so depressing
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Gil is second guessing his motives about protecting Oz!!! O___O

He's going on about what he really should be protecting....FUCK. NOT GOOD!

Break's scene are still depressing, but not as much any more (mental shock from before is over). XD

We were right on the whole children experiment thing...however it appears that in the past...it wasen't just the orphanage..it was the entire city of Sabire that was used in human experiments for PANDORA.

I'm even more worried about Gil now...he's second guessing his motives...that can't be good.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 pm

No it cant. I hope Gil doesnt switch sides.

Chapter 42 is out in english.

And maybe im dense but i have a question. Break is blind without a doubt crying fox But can Break still "see"? He knew when Oz and Gil were looking at him but.....*confused* question fox

(watch the answer be really obvious)
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm

maybe he can just see shapes Very Happy my grandma is blind and well she can tell whats what still ^^ so he's probley just seeing shapes in very blured vison crying fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:46 pm

well that means he not completely blind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:49 pm

yep pretty much ^^
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 pm

That's true.

Or he has really good perception of hearing and wat not. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Chapter 43   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 am

http://astrialite.livejournal.com/58801.html

^ Some spoiler pics from the chapter till the actual scans are out.

---------------

Well for the love of god the author is no where near done with plot twists is she?

First we get Break being yelled at be Reim and Sharon about something he did to piss them off.

My guess is he's gone sort of "semi-emo" about being blind now...otherwise they wouldn't be so pissed at him.

Then apparently the major twist is we get some battle between Gil and RUFUS!? Like WTFH!?

Why would they need to fight? Did Rufus find out about Gil's past and wans to get rid of him or something?....Or does it have someting to do with that Barma lady from 100 years ago that manipulated Vincent?

...ARGG!!! Another thing to screw up our minds!!! As if we weren't brain dead enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:08 pm

does sound very intresting this chapter
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Well thanks to this link we offically know that Rufus's Chain is the Dodo Bird.

http://astrialite.livejournal.com/58394.html

Which likely means the Reinsworth House likely has the Owl.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 am

scan are out
http://coldpic.sky-fire.com/AllComic/Browser.html?c=444&v=043&p=1

i feel sorry for break reim was making faces at him
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:27 pm

wahhh wahhhhhh i cant take it i gotts know what theyre saying!!!!

Gil is being all cool and it looks like lots of info is being revealed about Break!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Based on whats shown I'll say this.

I LOVE THE COVER!!! SO CUTE!!! <333

The chibis are a so cute to! Countin sheep till they fall asleep! <3

Riem making funny faces and Break, and Break kicking him in the face was fuckin halarious!!! LMAO XD

SAme with Riem yelling at Break for acting like nothing is wrong, and Break looks so dumbfounded! LAWL XD

Oz is a devil to this day. He trips Riem in the hall right after the argument! LMAO XD

Sharon next came in and seems to demand that they go somewhere. So she drags Alice into a carriage with her.

....Leaving Gil and Oz alone in a different one (OzxGil FTW!) 8D

While in the carraige...Oz seems to bring up many things about Alice, himself and Vincent? That seem to get Gil embarrassed and slightly pissed. So when Gil seems to either deny or hide everything, Oz shows him that his clock is now at 5 O'Clock. Gil isn't happy.

Then Oz seems to explain a little about when he went crazy. This is makng Gil feel even more guilty and nervous (seriously how much more of this can the poor guy take? T.T).

Then Oz says something to Gil that kinda makes him go "EHHH!?" XD

Then he's pissed off, and Oz instantly turns Gil back t being clam once he smiles at him. AWWW! <3

They finally arrive....where ever. At first i thought it was the school where Ada goes. But its actually....BARAM's HOUSE!?

So they meet up with Baram and he seems to tell them something....and part of it pissed Oz off. LOL

But then...he says something...that suprized/scared everyone? Why do I feel like it was something maybe involving Jack?

The we skip to a scene with..someone in a cloak....watching the Barma house?....oh SHIT. O___O

Back to Barma..he made some coment of Break and really pissed Sharon off! (YOU GO SHARON!)

Then Barma brings out his chain DODO!!! And attacks Sharon!, Oz protects her and Gil protects them both! (YOU GO GUYS!!!)

Gil looked totally badass to! <3 oz was like in awe at Gil's badass'ness. 8D
Barma actually looks shocked himself at how Gil just threw himself in there to. LAWL

They exchange some hateful words, Gil picks up his hat (LAWL same as always) and they leave.

Oz seemed worried about Gil, and Gil told him he was fine and gave him a cute little pat on the head. <3

Idk what Oz was thinking in that moment but..he kinda looked lie he was in awe, or admiring Gil at that moment. AWWWW! <333

Then naturally Alice has to start kicking Gil for touching her "man-servant". XD

The chapter ends with Barma....smiling? o__O Like its a geniune smile.

And....that someone was in the mansion...and killed the members of Pandora inside. O___O

Fuck...Barma and Riem and Oz & Co. (if they are still in the bulding) are in trouble next chapter!!!

----------------------------------

Overall..I really enjoyed this chapter. Then agian I enjoy all of them. And Jun is obviously no where near done with plot twists yet is she? XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:51 am

well good news is break isn't completely blind we so need the translated scans to find out more Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:43 am

Yeah That or he still has enough common sense to know that Riem was obviously doing something that would piss him off. XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:45 am

hehehe I thought that was funny XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 am

Yay I'm nto the only one who found it funny. XD

Break (both real and manga) obviously did not, so glad to know Vinncent is on my side with this. XD

Ironic since Gil would love to see Break get annoyed for once,and Vincent hates Break in teh story. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Chapters
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to: