Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Chapters

Go down 
+8
Echo-chan
Oz Vessalius
Mandy Chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Ada Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Vincent Nightray
Gilbert Nightray
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Former Chapters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:43 am

nooooooo nooooo nooooooo sad onion So sad Crying or Very sad I think Echo is gone too since Break basically killed zwei off....bleh if break and vincent are gone then the series is gonna get bad Crying or Very sad she better not let that happen angryfox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:47 am

yeah i'm hopeing the same

in away it's a mystrey if echo/zewi is alive or not, some say she is and some say she isn't so it's pretty hard to tell
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 am

I dont think she'll kill them off.....but then again you can never tell where she is going. Lets hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 am

yeah true ^__^
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:24 pm

I just watched a slideshow of the chappy on Youtube.

Goddddd I want bigger scans damnit....and based on what I saw and read from the translation you found....something bad is gonna happen with Gil...VERY soon. Same with Elliot. T.T

Ada is so being used, and apparently Gil was poisoned in the past!? o_o

God the visual when Gil told his story about his contract with Raven was just so....creepy/amazing/sad all at the same time!

PLus based on what I saw...people will start shipping ElliotxGil now if they weren't already. XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 pm

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/pandora_hearts/v10/c045/
translation is out ^^
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Oh vincent love I cant wait to see how he slowly destorys ada XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Your mean Vince. XD

Ada didn't do anythign wrong, besides its obvious Vincent doesn't have feelings for her, so there is no need to kill her out of jelousy. =D

All I have to say is...little Elliot is fuckin ADORABLE! <3

Gil is always cute/hot no matter his age. XD

But now me worried even more....T_T

I hate when manga confirms my deepest fears...and their basically doing it now....
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:27 am

I know vincent doesnt have feelings for her but hes right ada is SO annoying. im a-ok if he kills her ^^ Im looking forward to it actually. Very Happy

But im worried about gil..... I dont want him to die yet Sad

Needless to say i cannot wait for the next chapter evil fox
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 am

How is Ada annoying?

She hardly appears. XD

And when she does its not for very long.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Chapter 46   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 am

Well I was on the PH network on LJ, and someone scanned PH chappy 46 RAW.

So that means it will be about another 3-7 days before the translated version is up.

-----------

Based on what I can understand for this chapter...

+ Lily appears agian (seriously if they were gonna bring her in show her more)

As well as the other Baskervilles.

+ Vincent seems to be in a meeting with the Baskervilles and they are discussing Rufus, Sharon's mom, then brought up Oscar an then Ada. While he was talking about Oscar. When he talked about Oscar he looked very evil...kinda like he was gonna kill him...o___o

+ But then I think it went to a flashback to Vincent and Ada's date. Vincent is seducing Ada at some opera house or party. And it seems that Vincent keeps getting these visions of some girl who looks a lot like Ada only older....that or its just some random girl at the party.

+ Next Ada and Vincent are going downstairs to...some place...and........O___O...oh mai god.....Ada....VINCENT WTF DID YOU DO TO HER!!!??? Ada just went all demon/evil mode with crazy ass smile and twisted eyes!!!!.......OMFG! And they went into a TORTURE CHAMBER!!!???? O________O

+ .................Omg....and guess what? Appearently everything in the last note....was all a freakin illusions Vincent had....They are in a torture chamber...but Ada...LIKES IT. She is actually going all "fangirl" on the stuff in there and Vincent is standing there completely dumbfounded that she actually LIKES this stuff (at the moment...I am dumbfounded to....o___o).

+ LMAO! Ada picked up some random book in the room and VIncent started freaking out cuz he didn't want her to see it. And he burst out panicing and completely lost his composure. LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!! XD

+ Thus ends the flashback and that was the reason the Baskervilles found Vincent sleeping at their place. Ada tired him out. (Ada you fuckin rule right now.) LMAO! XD

+ Next Vincent went back to sleep and woke up to a vistis from Gil. Gil wonders why Vincent looks so tired. And Idk what else they talk about but as Gil's leaving he says something....and god the look on his face was...o_____o

idk exactly but it looked like a mix of evil and ....like they had their soul sucked out of them.....fuckkkkkkk....T____T

This suprized even Vincent...because Vincent had this really shocked look on his face as Gil left the room.

As Gil leaves he thinks about Oz and smiles.

+ Next were going on to a scene with Sharon and her mom. They seem to be discussing the recent "head hunting" incident.

And you Break fans will love this. Break is up and walking. No more being bed ridden. Cuz he's outside the door listening in on the convo. I'm guessing they brought up him somewhere in there cuz he actually got embarrassed about something they said! Awww! <3

+ Then its Break and Sharon's mom talking..they seem to bring up something involving the Vassalius's.

And the chapter ends with Oz on a bed looking at the ceiling.

---------------

God dman that was a LONG chapter. BUt it was EPIC!

I offically love Ada now more then ever! Who would have thought she actually LIKED witch craft, and torture shit? Thats just neat for her!. XD

And the fact that she actually managed to get Vincent so damn tired he slept most of the day makes me laugh my ass off. She does have an influence over him! HAHAHA! XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 am

lol some one on another fourm said

Sharon talks with her grandmother. Break listens in on their conversation. It's adorable how Cheryl refers to Break as "Zakkun." : 3 She tells Break that he "treats Sharon a little too much like a child."

Break responds with, "That's not it! I just think that Sharon is a very important young woman...!"

Cheryl: "Young woman? But I thought you saw yourself as her older brother and your younger sister."

Note: The word Break uses to refer to Sharon is musume, which can mean "(my) daughter" or "girl (i.e. a young, unmarried woman)." So, Break could also be referring to her as his daughter, which would cause the same reaction that the "young woman" comment did. Because they would both be implying Break seeing Sharon in a different way...I just happen to be a Break/Sharon shipper, so I went with the latter translation! XD

They then discuss Oz. As was already pointed out, Oz may not actually be Oz.

oz not be oz i wonder what that is sopost to mean ^^;
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Suspect

I dont quite know how to deal with this chapter yet O_o

But yay loads of VINCENT love!!!

But i hope ada dies evil fox she isnt worthy
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Oh I jus found out from my friend who read the chapter.

the room they were in was actually Ada's. XD

She collects witch craft and torture items thinking that they are "pretty". XD

Vincent being dumbfounded by this is still true though. And he was actually freaking out at the book Ada had cuz he didn't want to go near it. XD

And Gil and Vince were talking about Pandora, and Vincent mentioning that he knows how his brother feels about Oz...and something else. XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:10 pm

ADA LIKES WHAT O_O

she just became alot more awesome

and i cant blame vincent for being dumbfounded Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Vince did you even read my summmary?

I mentioned that fact like 3 times. XD

But yes its true she likes the stuff. Which made her go up on my character list, along witht he fact that she made Vincent completely lose his composure because of it. LAWLLL! XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:16 pm

i did but i didnt believe it XD

plus you said it was an illusion or something

but yeah this chapter should be interesting XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:21 pm

I thought it was an illusion at first based on first impressions. And in a sense the only part that really was is when Ada gives off that creepy look.

I think it just got over exaggerated. XD

And what makes that scene creepy is when she gives off the face the translation for what she said was...

"This is my real charm."

Me = *on the floor laughing my ass off*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:23 pm

LMAO

Surprise Vincent guess shes not so innocent after all XD

too bad i bet he was looking forward to whatever he was thinking of doing Shocked

not to mention i wouldnt have minded seeing ada get hurt

guess thats changed XD

i wonder if ada knows about vincent XD
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:59 pm

OH grrrrrr Vincey!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:37 pm

http://mangahelpers.com/t/olivine/releases/20043
traslate here no scan but wow

break sees sharon more like a daughter then a sister how cute blush

from translate

Sheryl; {chuckle} {chuckle}

// You treat Sharon-chan too much like a child, Xer-kun~~
{fu fu} {fu fu fu fu}
Xerxes; I do not! It’s because I think Lady Sharon is as important as a daughter…!
Sheryl; Daughter? // To me, you look like a big brother who can’t grow away from his little sister.
{fu fu fu fu fu}
Xerxes; Eeh?

Sheryl; Tell her about that eye of yours soon.
// She will be // All right with it.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 pm

scans shoulkd be out soon yay

at the min i did find raw scan in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb8KrWo3ck

eeeeeck breaks sooooo cute i think he'll be carrying his cane alot more now i just hope break remains alive all way till the series ends he's got so many fans that love him to pieces <3
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:52 pm

I found a translation on LJ for the chapter....

We finally find out Oz's mom's name. It's Rachel Cecil.

And apparently...the 'Oz' we know may not be the REAL Oz. O___O

Zai actually took 'Oz' from his mom as a new born and dissappeared, said that he was performing some sort of baptism on Oz himself....performed something on his little baby son's body...but there ws a chance that the real 'Oz's' body was switch with someone else....o.O
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:10 am

looks awesome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:53 am

Gilbert Nightray wrote:
I found a translation on LJ for the chapter....

We finally find out Oz's mom's name. It's Rachel Cecil.

And apparently...the 'Oz' we know may not be the REAL Oz. O___O

Zai actually took 'Oz' from his mom as a new born and dissappeared, said that he was performing some sort of baptism on Oz himself....performed something on his little baby son's body...but there ws a chance that the real 'Oz's' body was switch with someone else....o.O

Wait...what?! dizzy! God I'm confused! It would be really weird if that was the case though. O_o Wow.

I really hope the chapter gets up on Manga Fox or One Manga soon :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Chapters   Former Chapters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Chapters
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to: