Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuck!! (In the Abyss)

Go down 
+5
Echo-chan
TheChainYaname
Alice B-Rabbit
Ada Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:05 am

(Hey so.....Thanks to a certian little "Facebook RP" I would like to pick up Yura. Here is his intro =3 His colour is gonna be Pink! <3(Well, the closest pink i can find xD))

In the chamber of the sealing stone, Yura was standing in front of it, staring at the stone pensively. The 4 main house holds are slowly being dragged into the Abyss. Even Yura knew that it was almost his time. He thought nothing of it. This was almost like a dream come true for him. The whole reason for his cult--His reason for living almost--was about to be fulfilled. He couldn't have been happier, he could feel the adrenaline Run down his body, He shook with anticipation, all the way down to his fingertips. A creepy smile came across his bird-like face.

"Oh hoh hoh~! Its almost time!!"

He put his hands to his cheeks, the expression on his face made him look as happy as a little school girl on the last day of school. He pranced around in a circle for a few seconds, and then he calmed down for a second, and walked towards the gate on the other side of the room. The Gate opened, and a large black hole started to grow and engulf the room.

"Its time~! <3 Now let us be on our waaaaaaaaaay~! <3"

Yura Pranced in and through the gap and without a second thought. He noticed a bright white light at the end. This could be none other than the Wills room. He walked into The Wills room. As he was walking in from the shadows, he says:

"Why, good evening Will of the Abyss~! I have come to ask you a few questions...--Huh?"

To his surprise, The Will was no where to be seen. Well this is surprising, Yura Figured that he must speak with the Will at all costs, so he found the nearest place to sit, and made himself at home.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:49 pm

The Will of the Abyss closed her eyes and re-opened them in the middle of what was going on between the humans. She wasn't actually there, she was just spying, so of course they couldn't see her. She looked at the Baskervilles that were scattered through the group. She remembered one time, when Jack had been visiting, she had asked about his family, and he had told her about the "Four Duke Households" She obviously knew Jack was a member of the Vessalius Household, and later found out Vincent and Gilbert are in the Nightray house. She wasn't sure who the rest of the people were. Except for Oz and the chain Alice. She was upset that they were here. She was also VERY upset with Vincent. She had already formulated a plan to dispose of him, and also mess with him, but she was now thinking of ways to get rid of the others. Speaking of 'others' she had just felt another human wander into the Abyss, very close to her room. She opened her eyes and quickly walked out of her room, and started circling around it. She created a small chair and placed it in the muck, in a nice-looking spot. She sat down and closed her eyes again. The Will of the Abyss frowned as she looked at the girl known as 'Ada'. Haruto had betrayed her and the Abyss, and she would be killed for her betrayal, but for the moment she was going to let the chain get comfortable. Since things were also now very boring, she decided to spice things up a little.
"If only Cheshire were here to see this." She smiled happily. If only. Her chains were getting restless. They were hungry, and she was only happy to oblige. There was one other problem though, before she let the chains feast. The problem was currently laying on the floor, next to the evil Vincent. No one seemed to care that he is injured on the floor, barely able to speak. She sighed and looked at the one thing standing between life and death for the human. The dog. She LOVED animals.
"This is not okay! She's so cute~ heheh~ And she seems to love her master a lot. So I don't want to take him away from the poor thing~! I think I'm also starting to get attached to him too because he takes such good care of her! Hmmmmmm this is tough" She rested her chin on her hand and stared into space.
"OH~!! I know! I'll half heal him~ that way he can move around, but still go with my plan. That sounds good~ heheh~" She giggled an innocent little giggle and healed him.

-----------------------------

Ada's eyes were now teary. She put her hands over her eyes and dropped her head down. Her shoulders sunk. "B-but Elliot-kun! I was so worried about you! I'm just *sniff* happy you're ok! Is it wrong to be worried? We should all look out for each other, since we ARE in the Abyss, right Elliot-kun~? Leo-kun?"
"You're so useless Ada-chan......" Ada heard a sigh in her head. It was weird having another being inside her.

----------------------------

Duke Barma sighed. Vincent had chosen to ignore him. His smile faded and his hand fell to his side, the fan in it making a swooshing sound. He looked at the crying Vessalius girl and he almost felt pity for her. The Duke pulled his shoulders back a bit and brought the fan back up to his face and stared down at the young Nightray in disgust.
"You know, Elliot Nightray, when talking to a lady you should be a little more polite."
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:31 am

Leo Smiled, He knew that this was coming. After hearing Barma's response, He walked up to Elliot and put his hand on his shoulder, With his usual sarcastic tone of voice he says:
"Elliot! if you're the heir to the Nightrays, you should start acting like it!"

--------------------------------
"He's always like this, why must Vincent always tease me like this? The Vessalius are a despicable Bunch, He's already shamed himself, why must he push it onto me?!" Elliot turned to Vincent and yelled at him.

"W-why would i get involved with a VESSALIUS?!"

Elliot then looked immediately at Ada, and felt a sharp jab go into his heart after seeing Ada's tears. He did not know why he had such a feeling, but he felt that it was a waste of time to dwell on such a topic--especially when it involves a Vessalius. It seems as though Barma never misses a chance to tease Elliot about SOMETHING. Leo's hand on his shoulder snapped him back, but then his comment just made him furious once again. Although, no matter how much he wanted to shake off that fact he couldn't. He had to come to terms with it, he took a deep breath and tried to regain some composure.

"I know that! But....tch, it doesnt matter."

He stood up, And Reached out his hand to the Vessalius.

"Oi, hurry up."

---------

In the meantime, As the Will was off healing Will, Yura Is still relaxing in the Will's room.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Will was lying watching the commotion. Poor elliot was getting teased like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the pain in his side started to rapidly decrease. ...?! Will couldnt put his finger on how, of all the books he read, this was clearly impossible....or at least the books had said so. Judging from what was going on, his would was being healed at a rapid rate. It lasted about a minute or so until he could barely feel where his wound was. He didnt know what to make of it. A miracle? well something like that. Sasha bounced on over to Will and nuzzled her face into his hand asking to be pet. Will obliged. His body was free to move now. He stood up slowly. While standing up the pain was more noticable, but not enough to keep him down. Though it WAS rather irritating. He walked a few steps over to join the commotion when he stumbled and grabbed onto the first object he could to help him keep his balance. He looked to see what it was.

It was Elliot. Oops.

"S-sorry Elliot! I just lost my balance for a bit!" Drat, grabbing onto Elliot while he was in a bad mood from what he could tell would just set him off more.
---------------------------------------
awwwww Ada was crying now. that was so moving and sweet. NOT. Vincent wanted to roll his eyes at such a stupid move. but alas he couldn't he had to stick up for this moron. For once, he couldn't blame Elliots hot-headed reaction. But that wasn't going to stop him teasing him about it. "ahhhh Elliot don't be so cold to Ada-sama. As an heir to the duke house you should be able to get along with the women right ^^ After all you already got close to one of them" It was perfectly on cue that this point when Will grabbed onto Elliot. Vincent could tell he was a man, but for the moment didn't care. Elliots reaction should be quite amusing to him calling Will a woman. Now to take care of stupid Ada before she drowned them all in her tears.... "Ada-sama, pay my foolish brother no heed. He's just stubborn is all ^^" He grinned while smiling at the though of her destruction.
------------------------------------------
Will blushed madly from Vincents comment. "I-I'm not!..." he cut off, nobody was listening.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 am

The Will of the Abyss was very happy with the young boys reaction. She smiled, walked forward, and disappeared. She re-appeared where the humans were arguing. She gently put her left hand on Will's shoulder and put her lips close to his ear. "Try to stay alive a little longer~" She whispered in a creepy little voice. She then strolled over to Sasha and bent down to pet the puppy. "Hello doggie~" Her creepy smile faded into a happy and innocent smile. She gently stroked Sasha's head and ears. While she was petting the doggie, she looked over she shoulder and frowned. "oops~" She then jumped a few feet into the air, spread her arms, and vanished again. She re-appeared outside of her room and sighed. "I guess I'd have to face the roach sooner or later." She took her time walking through the wooden arch and stopped in the doorway to look at the strange human man sitting in her favorite chair. She crossed her arms. "Why are you here? Get out of my room and go play with Vincent cause I don't like him either." She walked into the middle of the room, her arms still crossed and her foot now tapping irritably.

----------------------

Ada took her hands away from her eyes, and looked up at Elliot in shock. She smiled wildly and sprang into his arms. "Oh Elliot-kun~! I'm so happy you don't hate me~!!!" She embraced him happily, her arms getting tighter around him. She then cried tears of happiness.

--------------------------

Barma sighed. He was surrounded by idiots. Elliot Nightray didn't know how to treat a woman, and the Vessalius girl was just crying all over the place. Then there was the Will of the Abyss who had just shown up, and Will Reinsworth. She had whispered something in his ear, petted his dog, and then left........ Were they working together? That wouldn't make sense though. He hadn't even been sure of where he was earlier. Unless that was just trickery. Well, I can't give him that much credit, he may be book smart, but that doesn't mean he's good with strategies. And afterall, he doesn't look very happy about her visit. The duke put his fan up to his mouth to cover his smile, and he giggled quietly. Will Reinsworth did not seem happy AT ALL. He then turned his head to look at the Baskervilles. One was "dead" on the ground and the other was just standing there staring at them. At least she seemed to be looking in their direction. He decided to keep an eye on them, but still enjoy the show that was unfolding in front of him.

Last edited by Ada Vessalius on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 am

Yura perked up at the sound of the Will. Why, she was more beautiful than he expected! Yet, Her beauty was nothing compared to Jacks. He was surprised, wasn't she glad to see him? Well it mattered to him not, he stood up and clapped his hands slightly. He stood up and walked towards her.
"Oh my! You've finally made it~! <3 I noticed that you werent here so i just made myself at home~!"

Go play with Vincent huh? He had not the time for such activities.

"O Will of the Abyss....I have a proposal for you....im sure that you'd be more than willing to help~!<3"

------------
Will collapsed against him, naturally he went to help him become stabilized. Oh how he knew that the jokes would be rolling in. And would you know it, Vincent dished one out, great. He Remained silent. Because no matter what he said, It would only spark more of a reaction from Vincent. He clenched his teeth, but he had to say something. so he turned to look at Vincent--yet he saw nothing but a blonde haired girl flying at him. He looked to the side quickly to see the white figure briefly appear, he lost sight of it when the Vessallius tackled him though. Lucky she wasn't too heavy. So he was able to keep Will stable and Hold the girl without falling over. Reflexively he put his hand to her shoulder. Hey, Why is Ada acting like this to him anyway?! Shouldn't she be all over Vincent instead?!
"H-hey..! Stop crying okay?"
He had no idea what to do. no idea whatsoever.

---

Leo noticed the white figure decend upon them, What could she possibly need with Will anyway? And.....Does she have a soft spot for animals? Apparently so, especially after that whole cat scenario. after the girl leaves, he walks over to Barma, He has to have some kind of idea as to why this just happened.
"That girl.....was the Will of the Abyss correct? Why was she...?"

He looked pensively in the direction of Will and his dog; while paying no attention to the folly that was before him.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 pm

"s-sorry Elliot...." will muttered This was so embarassing! Why did everyone feel the need to tease one another? He was still slightly red from Vincent's earlier comment. He muttered frustrations about the comment in his head a few times. He placed his hand over where his wound had been. This time he ran over legends that could've cause this to heal so fast. Despite the large collection of books in his head, none seemed to work perfectly. It was then that he felt a light touch on his shoulder. He looked over to see when he froze for a moment. What?! he thought. "try stay alive for a little longer" She whispered to him. The voice was cheery, but yet it chilled him to the bone. His heart was pounding. She vanished to go speak with Sasha. She didn't seem to be harming her....just giving her attention. Will didn't understand so he forced his body to break its frozen state and call out to her. "w-wait!" alas it was to late....she was gone. Will was now sure that the Will had healed him, but he hadn't the slightest idea why. was it cause of Sasha? Did Sasha ask her too? Will didn't think the will could talk to animals, but it was a possibility. he pondered it a moment. ! he had forgotten to mention his discovery. He was going to announce it, but they seemed busy in a bunch of affairs. So will walked up to the only person who wasn't too involved. Leo. "Leo" he said urgently " I think the 4 duke houses are in danger."
-------------------------------------------
Sasha had been preoccupied with Will being able to stand, but another hand reached out to pet her. Sasha didn't know this person, but this person was a nice person, even though they smelt like chains (which were not nice people). Sasha leaned her head into to be pet more. But then the person was gone. Sasha looked around for a bit, but couldn't find her. Her nose had a faint faint scent of her way way in the distance. SAsha wanted to chase it, but Master was here. So she stayed and walked over to Leo in hopes of getting attention.
------------------------------
This was too easy. Ada was not all over Elliot (meaning she was HIS problem now) but Ada seemed to be able to stop Elliot mid-sentance when he wanted to yell at himself. Had his head not been throbbing, he might have called this a good afternoon. Elliot looked like a newborn mother trying to comfort his new baby (Ada) who wouldn't stop crying, but has no idea how to do so. He grinned at the image. He glanced up for a moment. His said "good day" was ruined. Alice was petting Will's dog. This was the white haired one, the one he met in the abyss that one time. Great. Well if he killed her now, there would be a good explaination so he instantly reached to where his gun would be.......but It was gone. Lotti was here, guess she took it to keep it from blowing Lily's (non-existant) brains out for a third time. At this point Alyss went away. He glanced back over at the others. Most were to preoccupied in their insults to notice Alyss. Well Whatever, he wasn't going to say anything if he didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:10 am

The Will of the Abyss didn't know what to think of the strange man in her room. Her eyes dropped to the floor in thought. She noticed that some of her hair was out of place, so she quickly flipped it back behind her ear. Her eyes bolted up and looked strait at Yura and her arms fell at her side. Well he does seem to be interesting, why not test him to see what he's like.
"Welcome to the Abyss~" She smiled happily, spreading her arms out. Her dolls came off the shelf and started floating around the pair. She did a little twirl, disappeared, then re-appeared in her chair. She crossed her legs and leaned forward in her chair. She then crossed her fingers, and rested her chin on them, smiling innocently.
"First what is your name. Then state your proposal~" He seemed to be not affected by the insanity floating around in her room, waiting for it's next victim. He wasn't normal. So he must be very resistant against the insanity. Let's see if he will turn into a chain~

-----------------------

Ada smiled up at Elliot's shocked face. Sge tilted her head a bit and let go of her grip around him. "What's wrong Elliot-kun? You look really pale!! Oh no I hope you haven't caught anything!! It might be all of this water! And you were fighting!!! Are you hurt? Any scratches, cuts, bruises??" She quickly put her forehead on his to check if he had a high temperature. Relief flooded her face and she smiled. "At least you haven't caught anything!" She then stood up properly, and walked around him, inspecting his clothes. She checked foe any signs of cuts or in other words torn or ripped clothing. All she could tell was that he was VERY dirty and had been through a lot. there were also slight stains of blood on his clothes, but it just appeared to be splattered on and not actually his. She finally breathed a sign of relief. She then walked around to stand infront of him, and grab his hands. "Well since you seem to be ok, do you know why we're down here? Does it have something to do with the houses? What were you doing before you fell?"

-------------------------

Barma lowered his fan from his mouth. He was now standing next to two people, one of which was book smart and the other battle and book smart. He looked down at Leo, then back at Elliot and the Vessalius girl, Ada. He frowned. "We were most likely brought down here for a reason, because at least one person from each household is here. Whether the Will of the Abyss is playing with our minds, or she means to kill us, it seems she's the one who brought us down here. And yes that girl you saw just now was the Will of the Abyss. She seems innocent enough, but she's in control of this world. And since humans can be changed into chains here, the Will of the Abyss must be pretty insane herself, to match this strange world. I believe this is what Jack was referring too when he mentions that the girl he knew as "Alice" is actually two people. So, she is either the insane one or the innocent one. Or she may be both and shows either side only at certain times." He slapped his fan closed and slid it into his pocket; safe and sound from invisible things.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:14 am

He was happy, SO so happy, To think that The Will of the Abyss would spare some time to talk to him. This must be a dream! A large smile came across his face, His level of excitement could not be put into words. But it dawned on him, She was right. He had yet to introduce himself. He Grabbed his cloak and bowed slightly, It was almost as though he thought his cloak to be a dress, so he bowed in a girlish manor.
"Why you are so right! My deepest Apologies, I am Isla Yura. Its a pleasure to finally meet you~!"

He let go of his cloak and did a deep bow. At the peak of his bow, It occurred to him that she sounded mildly interested in this proposal of his. What a wonderful day it is! A sick smile escapes his lips for a split second, But then he quickly regained posture and clapped his hands together.

"My Proposal! Why yes, how could i forget that~?<3 The Request i have of you is thus. I as that you so kindly lower the world into you're heavenly Abyss~ We must save the people of that lightless world...Dont you agree~?<3"

He tilted his head and smiled innocently. He couldnt contain his excitement any longer. His dream......Well one of them, was almost within reach!

((Yura DOES want the world to fall into the Abyss right? to "save" everyone?))

-----------

Yet again, The Vessalius' actions astound him. He is a NIGHTRAY. How could she care so much about someone who just wants her to go away?! But, Nonetheless, Ada was a girl, He had to be polite. His face turned slightly red and due to conflicting emotions, he was at a loss of words. He knew how bad this looked but he hadn't any ability to stop it. He had a Vessalius and a Reinsworth all over him....He let out a small sigh and he knew that if he just put up with it....The Vessalius would go away. Will was in a weakened state, so he had an excuse as to why he was leaning on him.
"Why me...?" He thought to himself.

--------

Hearing Will's comment, and Barma's reasoning, Things are slowly coming together. Leo nodded and brought his remaining book up to his lips, and tapped it against them several times. He looks Barma straight in the eye, This is near impossible to see because of his hair.
"Yes, That is very true, The insane one is most likely the Will. Ive met Alice before and she seemed far from insane..."

Leo Closes his eyes, and his attention swiftly switches back to Will's comment and the 4 duke houses.

"About the houses....Will mentioned that they may be in danger, That must be the case....but what if this doesn't only concern the houses, but the entire world? There is always that possibility after all."

Leo closed his eyes and he lowered the book back to his side. He patiently awaits Barma's response.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 am

Will glanced at leo. "That may not be needed, to drag the whole world in here at least." he paused for a moment. "If the destruction of the world is what they are after, by eliminating its leaders, the world will likely end up in a war over power, which would kill thousands, if not millions of people." Will spoke the facts out so instantaniously that it took him a moment to grasp the concept of the events that could occur. "at any rate we must get out of this place at any cost. The will of the abyss probably knows her way out of here, but its also just as likely that she will not appear before us again soon. Duke Barma, you also mentioned something about people becoming chains, is that true?" Will had read nearly every book in his library and had never heard of something like that. Was that even possible? He ran through physics books in his head trying to get a scientific grasp on the concept but his efforts were as fruitless as the time he tried to figure out the will of the abyss. he glanced down at Elliot. He was beat red with Ada prancing around him. "Ada Vessalius-sama" He said softly. "Elliot Nightray-sama is fine ^^ He's strong and can take care of himself. The blood isn't his. Please don't worry to much over him ^^ but rather I think you should worry more about your companion who seems to be in a worse state than Elliot-san" He glanced at Vincent, maybe with this she would let Elliot catch some air. It was the least he could do after he carried him all this way. He glanced at Elliots clothing. They really were dirty....He hoped that all of the blood on them wasnt his.....
-----------------------------------------------------
Vincent pulled out his pocket watch. as he suspected, time was impossible to be kept down here. He closed it breifly and sighed. thime here in the abyss was no fun at all. He hadn't found Gil yet either. Gil....Vincent wondered if his brother was alright. Surely he would be fine, he wouldnt die so easily. Ada was still playing with Elliot. He saw no reason to join any conversation so he stood and waited until the croud was ready to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 am

The Will of the Abyss blankly stared at the strange man. He wanted to sink the outside world? Was he nuts? Her hands dropped into her hands and her head followed them. She sighed. Humans were so strange. Especially this one. He walks into her room, sits in her chair, says he loves the Abyss, and has a plan to sink the world above into the Abyss. Obviously he has no idea what the Abyss is like. So the Will decided to show him. She stood up slowly and walked over to Yura. She walked around him once, inspecting him. "Since you're so interested in the Abyss, why don't you find out what it's like first?" She told him. Since he was lined up perfectly with the exit, she kicked him out. She didn't kick him as hard as one of the Dukes did to the poor dog owner, but she kicked him with enough force to send him out of the entrance. She then created a door, and locked it. "Well he failed the test~ Everyone will you keep an eye on the man and the humans~? I'm going to take a nap!" With this she layed down in the middle of her room, with the dolls circling around her."Yes Alyss we'll keep the evil humans away~ Have a nice sleep~"
Here eyes closed and frowned, where is Cheshire~?
---------------------------------

Yesh that was the dolls talking :3

The Duke looked down at Elliot. He thought for a moment... pondering the question. They really were in a weird circumstance. The Will of the Abyss was definetly the culprit for why they were here.. but was there someone else? There had to be a reason for her picking them. The Four Duke houses WERE present, but the Will just seemed to innocent to want to destroy the world. Could she be lonely? That's stupid. Could it be.......?
"I'm not sure she wants to destroy the world. The four duke houses being here may just be coincidence. And Will, I was told humans can turn into chains by Break. We had an interesting discussion. If he is here, this would be his second visit. He has already met the Will of the Abyss and she told him this herself." He thought for a second.
"And Will, is this your first time seeing the Will of the Abyss?"

Ada's eyes grew large. She hadn't realized Vincent-sama was still in pain!!! She quickly turned and grabbed onto him. "Vincent-sama are you alright~? Why are you standing if you're hurt?!?!?!?" She gave him a giant hug. And then backed off a bit. "Ne ne Elliot-kun, Leo, ........... other person......... and other other person whom is a Duke, what should we do now? Shouldn't we find food or shelter? Or should we look for the Will of the Abyss?"

---------------------

Duke Barma sighed. What was wrong with this girl? She should recognize him, because she was in an enemy house! He tapped his foot, ignored the girl, and waited for a response to both questions. Or just a response to his question and another sigh to answer the Vessalius' question.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:19 am

I'M BAAAAA~ACK!!!!! <3 <3 <3
------------------------------------------

Zee woke up. She must have been knocked out; her vision was sparkling and her head felt fuzzy. She groaned. Her clothes were sopping wet, and... ergh, she felt sick.

She moaned again, then gave up.

Might as well just go back to sleep...

---------------------------------------------

Lotti and Lilly traipsed through the abyss, splashing too noisily for Lotti's liking. They'd been walking for a while, and yet it didn't seem like they'd got anywhere...

**If anyone would like to suddenly meet Lotti and Lilly, I'd appreciate it.
-----------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:52 am

((Alice--YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER))

Yura's eyes followed the Will, he avoided breaking eye contact with her, Its only polite after all. Once the Will was centered infront of him, The used his index finger to tap his chin pensively and looked upward, to show that he was thinking.

"See the Abyss you say? Why, there is no need when---oof!"

Cut off mid-sentence by the Wills kick, since he was fairly weak he was sent flying out the door with ease. He hit the ground with a sound "THUD!". The quickly sat back up to see a door suddenly appear and become locked. How rude. After he showed her such politeness, she treats her guest like this? Blasphemy! It didn't matter much at this point. Yura was more than persistent. He knew that he'd meet the Will again, and when he does he'll be sure to convince the Will that the world should be dropped into the Abyss. He stood up and brushed himself off. It was rather...dark in here. He could only make out the odd shape or two, nothing more. He looked around while walking forward. He kept walking and walking until he felt a gust of wind come from in front of him. And...what an odd feeling accompanied him with this gust of wind--why, it felt like he was falling! His feet suddenly lost grip from the ground, and he started to fall to the ground. He started to flail like a mad idiot, and unlike most other times, this one had a good outcome. Yura's fall was slowed, and he managed to touch the ground with both feet; quite gracefully too. What he saw before him was.....an odd combination. Why it was none other than Alice and Lotti! <3 What a stroke of luck! He might as well stick with someone, so he decided to befriend them. (well, try at least).

"Oh my! What a surprise to see you two here~!<3 Alice and Lotti nonetheless! This must be my LUCKY day!!~! <3333"

He clapped his hands together and moved his hips from side to side in a girlish manor. He then pranced behind Lotti and put his hands on her shoulders, one bony finger at a time.

"You'll help me wont you~? I'll be sure to return the favor~<3"

----------------

Elliot is just standing there in shock, he had no clue about what the heck just happened.

-----------

Break? Turning humans into Chains? Thats the first he's heard of him possessing such a power. But Barma brings up a good point. He nods to show that he was listening, and the Will DID seem to know him. Leo just watches Will and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:06 pm

"huh? Of course this is my first time meeting her. You say that like it would be normal if I had meet her before...." he trailed of. Break being in the abyss? That was the first he had heard of that. Sharon-chan hadn't mentioned it either. "is it possible?" he muttered to himself. Well either way he was going to find out. he shuttered at the thought. They needed to find the Will of the abyss quickly.
-------------------------------------------------
"ada-sama I'm fine." He smiled "please do not worry about me so much" He grinned. What kind of moron glomps someone who is injured. "everyone, I think we need some sort of plan, any ideas?"

-----------------------
short post is short
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:20 am

Rufus Barma sighed in his head. They were getting no where with this. "It is possibly for one to have talked with the Will if they have descended into the Abyss before, and mangaed to get out." Though it seems as though this is his first time here.... "Will, what do you know about the Abyss?" He asked, curious. Let's see if he will hint at being here, or we could see if he is being truthful. The Duke smirked for a split second before returning his composure.

--------------------------

"Elliot-kun? Are you alright? You're spacing. What should we do? Do you know where to get food or water?" Ada looked curiously into Elliot's eyes. She was praying that he wasn't losing his mind to the Abyss.
"If Elliot-kun won't speak, I will. Vincent-sama I think we should get some food, then talk over the what we were each doing before we fell."

------------------------

Barma was quite impressed as to what the young Vessalius had said. She actually said something meaningful. He thought to himself. "I agree with Ada, and we also need to combine our knowledge of the Abyss. Another thing, does anyone know of anyone else being here in the Abyss??" The duke looked strait at Vincent Nightray as he said the last portion. His stare was intense and foreboding, wishing vincent to say something. Someone other than Ada had to have injured him, and he was going to find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:21 am

Elliot looked at Ada in surprise. Wow. She CAN think for herself. But thats not the point. He nods after Ada's proposal.
"Y-yeah, that'll be our best option at this point...."
Elliot couldnt think straight, even with the whole ordeal with Ada, The things he was hearing from Barma, Will and even Leo, were distracting him to no end. Break turning people into chains? Will knowing the Will of the Abyss, and that its possible that this might be his second time down in this place? He needed a second to grasp it all. He turned in the direction of Leo, Will and Barma. Barma's comment only made him worried. His face pale, his expression shocked. If thats the case and more people are down here...The people that he cares about, could all be in danger.

-----

Leo nods, He knew that Ada was smart, it was just a matter of time before she finally showed some of it. Now that he thinks about it, Elliot, Will, Himself and Liam who...ran off somewhere were planning on grouping up with others that they coincidentally found in the Abyss. Noticing Elliot's face he decided to say something.

"Im sure that if there are others down here, we'll be able to find them easily. Not to mention that there has to be a source of food and water down here other than us."
Leo laughed casually. But it was true. To the chains, we're like food. But it isnt impossible for their to NOT be food down here. Logically speaking of course. He turns to Elliot.

"Isnt that right, Elliot?"

Leo smiles pleasantly, he hopes that his master will cheer up. He's obviously worried about his family, But he should know that he shouldn't be so distraught over it.

------------

Leo....if there was anyone he could trust without a doubt, it would be him. He has a point. Although the whole "we're food for the chains" thing didn't make him too happy. He wanted to get mad at him for saying that, but his latter comments made him feel reassured. Elliot nods, and looks down with a Reminiscent/sad/regretful look on his face. The smile on Leo's face always told him that things are going to be alright.
"Yeah, you're exactly right Leo. We'll find everyone sooner or later. And if we focus on finding food. We may end up finding everyone else in the process."
Elliot smiles a bit, this made him feel a little better to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:59 am

Will backed away from the duke slightly. He was being acused. "you-you can't possibly suspect...." He trailed of "Of course I've only been down here for as long as all of you!" He blushed slightly and was also slightly angry. "I don't know anything about the abyss other than what is written in books." He spoke firmly but there was also a hint of fear in his voice. The odds of him surving on his own were not in his favor. not to mention he had Sasha to worry about. He figetted slightly and glanced up at the duke. his fate rested in his hands now...
----------------------------------------------------------
Vincent nearly feel over in shock. Ada said something useful...the world is going to end, this is it for me... he thought. This had to be some sort of horrid omen. his inner soul was collapsing but on the outside, he held his smile after his initial stumble. though after a moment it faded. Why hadn't this girl used that brain if she had it....Vincent conculded that her brain was that of a dying flashlight. mostly dull, and will go out ocassionally, but every now and then when you turn it on, it will shoot a bright blast of light. Barma at this point was glaring at him. Oh unwanted attention. But still, getting onto the Duke's good side could be benifical in the long run. And at the moment Will was the one suspected of being here before and not himself. "The only people we have encountered were a strange woman, and two baskervilles." Vincent said unamused. "naturally we separated ourselves from the baskervilles, they could be anywhere. and possibly the ones who caused this." Lily and Lotti, where did they go? Well either way, Vincent didn't care. He wanted Lily to be eaten by a chain as much as he wanted Ada too.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:26 pm

@Elliot: I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and assume you meant Lilly and Lotti, not Alice~ I don't have Alice~
Oh- and sorry for taking so long to post, guys. I've had a busy weekend ^.^;;

Lotti stared at the guy who'd just fallen from the sky in front of them, then up at where he'd come from. There was nothing up there, only the same darkness that covered all of the Abyss. Oh well. Stranger things had happened.

"Excuse me, but I don't believe we've been properly introduced."
She lifted her chin in the air, glaring at the man.

(I'm sorry if they've met before in the manga; I went on the ph wiki and it said that the Baskervilles were looking for Yura's estate. I assume that, since they're looking for it and therefore haven't found it, the two haven't met. If they have, I apologize and give up my pretenses as a PH fan. T.T)
Lilly was watching the new man prance around, her eyes open a little wider than normal. He crept behind them, then put his hands on Lotti's shoulders and whispered something.

Lilly didn't really like that; Lotti might be annoying sometimes, but she definitely didn't deserve to be smiled at in that manner. New-guy looked like a shark. But kinda like a peacock.
Lilly thought for a moment, wondering how to combine 'shark' and 'peacock' without making unfortunate innuendos.
It was a harder task than it seemed. Pea-shark. Nah. Peark? No. Pe- Pe- Peshark! ... Not quite right. Park? Hey, that could work.

Lilly had a niggling feeling that 'Park' was already someone else's name, but that really didn't matter. Park could just share names with any other Parks they happened to come across. Sharing is caring, after all!

She nodded her head decisively, and looked back at Lilly and Park. Maybe she should pay attention to the conversation...
---------------------------

Last edited by Alice B-Rabbit on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 pm

"Ok then , you're off the hook, Will. We have another problem to deal with. Those baskervilles appear later and cause trouble........... Also, Will, Elliot, Leo, do you know of anyone else in the Abyss? Anyone at all?" The Duke finally gave in, and took out his fan. He held it up his face as he spoke, looking away from the people he was talking to. He really just wanted to sit down somewhere, eat, and read a book in quiet. Somewhere without little annoying young people. Of course the Will of the Abyss was probably not going to let him do that.

-----------------------------------

Ada smiled, she HAD been useful, and for some reason almost everyone looked rather shocked. Did I say something wrong? "Duke Barma, where were you when you fell into the Abyss?" She decided to ask one of the only people who seemed not to be in a state of shock. He now had is fan out too. Was he smiling behind it?

-------------------------------

The Duke just looked down at Ada. "I was in my study, reading." And that was all he said. His fan lowered and he crossed his arms, waiting for a reply to his questions.

-------------------------------

Ada frowned. Well that was helpful. She turned to her Vincent.
"Vincent-sama~ What were you doing before you fell into the Abyss?" She smiled happily up at him, hoping that he had been doing something more interesting.

Will of the Abyss: zzz!

Oh and Yura and the Baskervilles are pretty much working for yura now. But that's ok ^^ u just need to catch up~

Short post is short :3
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Vincent grinned at ada. "I was thinking about my precious Ada-sama of course" He said as he stroked her hair. Vincent embraced Ada as he thought about the will of the abyss. Knowing alice(and alyss), she would try to eventually do something to himself. Vincent decided that maybe alyss would harm Ada instead of him if he pretended to care about her enough.
------------------------------------
Will let out a giant sigh of relief. "thank goodness" he said grinned " i was worried you might not believe me." ^^ Will couldn't really blame their suspicions though, he had been healed by the will of the abyss. well....somewhat. She had either thought she healed him completely or was just to lazy to do so. Will sat down on a chair he saw floating by. He was tired. He realized now that the nice outfit he had worn to go to his party was ruined. He wasn't too fond of the clothing anyway, but it still didn't seem right to have just ruined them. Sasha was sitting contently at his feet staring off into the distance. "Duke Barma, I think our best way out of the abyss would be to ask the will herself. Do you know where she is?" If anyone knew the answer it would for sure be Duke Barma.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:39 am

I'm gonna post cause I can and no one else is and I rly don't want this to die.

------------------------------

"Vincent-sama is so sweet~!" Ada smiled happily and embraced her Vincent. She was happy with what he said but the answer didn't help the group. We closed her eyes happily and dug her head into his chest. He clothes were soft, but somewhat wet.
"But Vincent-sama where were you?? Were you in the Nightray mansion?"

No one else had answered his question. So he decided to drop it. If anyone else had fallen into the Abyss, they were most likely going to meet them because it may bring problems and seems the Will enjoys watching us suffer. He flicked his fan out again and started tapping his skin right above his top lip. He thought carefully. "From what Xerxes Break said, the Will of the Abyss will be in the lowest part of the Abyss. The part where a human becomes a chain the fastest, or in other words losses their mind the fastest. He only described some of his experience, but she lives in a regular looking room, with dolls that sit on shelves on a few of the walls. They appear normal, but they can talk and they listen to everything the Will of the Abyss says. So does everything else in this world. She has complete control of every aspect of the world. It also would seem that the Will and the dolls seem to be friends or companions. The dolls are things to talk for the Will." He stopped the tapping, looked up at the shifting 'sky', and frowned. "This place is the definition of insanity."
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm kinda confused ^.^;;
So, Lotti DOES know Yura??
------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 pm

@Ada: Im sorry, im in the middle of my exams, im still here so please >< please be patient! (If my mom catches me im SO screwed ><) So I'll be posting after monday. All i ask is that you be a little patient ><

@Alice: In an "indirect" sorta way i guess.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:14 pm

@Elliot: That's ok exams r REALLY important ^^ And I killed it earlier anyways................. oni030 So I really have no right to rush u into posting ^^

@Carina+Elliot: Where are they exactly cause I need to know this for the will of the Abyss
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 pm

@Ada: I think they're just in a random plain of the Abyss. I dont think we've specified a place o.o

Leo looks at Will, What he said was true. Will was indeed curious about the book on the Abyss that he held at one point. Leo spaced out, he didnt mean to.

"I apologize, Duke Barma. We know of no one else who could be down here in the Abyss. If i dont know, then i highly doubt Elliot would either!"

Leo says with a smile.

--------------------
That Leo....Why must he mock me like that?! Shaking off that thought, Barma's comment did bother him a little.

"Would we really be able to just walk into the Will of the Abyss' own personal room?

Elliot said. No matter now nice it would be to be able to just waltz right into her room, Its something that couldnt happen on a whim. They'd need a miracle to get there alive at least.

-------------------

Oh thats right, Yura didnt remember that Lotti doesnt know him!

"Oh my! You are absolutely right! My dearest apologies!"

He jumps off of her and stands directly in front of her and the other little girl. He bows gracefully. He looks Lotti in the eyes, and with a large and friendly smile he says.

"My name is Isla Yura. Its a pleasure to FINALLY meet you Lotti~!"

He turns to the little one and asks

"I see you've brought a friend!! What is your name, little one?"

He prances over a little, kneels down and grabs her hands. They were much smaller than his, so his larger hands completely covered hers. He was as happy as he could be! This was an amazing stroke of luck that he just happened to fall upon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck!! (In the Abyss)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next