Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuck!! (In the Abyss)

Go down 
+5
Echo-chan
TheChainYaname
Alice B-Rabbit
Ada Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Lilly looked steadily back at the man. Huh. He really didn't look like a 'Park'. Well, that was his parents' fault for not coming up with a better name.

She glared at him, yanking her hands out of his and placing them on her hips. "Don't TOUCH me, Park, you're creepy."

"And," she added, her matter-of-fact tone replaced by a happy one, "my name is Lilly!"
-----------------

Bleh. This is crap. I can't write right now. I have a headache. I'm going to go to sleep.
... yeah, I'll come back and fix this later. XD
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:33 am

I'm really lazt right now~

------------------------

*ada is waiting for an answer from vincent*

------------------------

The Duke tapped his upper lip with his fan as he thought. "I don't believe she would easily let us walk into her room, and it seems like it would be hard to get there, so we won't just stumble across it at any time. But there is a possibility that the Will might want us to come in there. Or a certain person." He lowered his fan and looked over at Will. Sighing, he put his right hand on his hip and the hand hlding the fan dropped to his side. "In any case, we should probably go some where else. If we keep moving, the Will of the Abyss may have troubles messing with us."
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 am

Elliot nodded in agreement. the last thing he needs is that woman coming back. He looks off into the far distance. No matter where he looked, it seemed to continue on and on forever. All they could do is walk.
"We might as well start walking then."

--------

Leo just follows Elliot, occasionally glancing at everyone to make sure they're staying together
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Will glanced up at the Duke. He was giving him an intense stare that made him a bit nervous, as if the duke was plotting something with him. "w-what's with that look Duke Barma" He said nervously. "You look like-" He cut off whatever he said might be offensive, and the last thing he needed was a displute between the houses. "well anyways lets get going...." He started walking in a random direction quickly to get himself out of the conversation.
-----------------------------------
Vincent glanced down at Ada. "I was home, yes" Did that really matter? What an annoying girl. Vincent glanced around. No sign of the Will of the Abyss. So far so good. All he had to do was lay low and follow the group. "ada please be careful, The will of the abyss might be here, and I would hate for something to happen to you"
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:37 am

"Ok Vincent-sama! I will." Ada smiled as she walked next to Vincent. Their pace was slow, so she tried entangling her hand in his. She didn't know where they were going but she hoped that wherever it was they Vincent would be fairly safe. She knew Haruto could help keep them both safe, but if anyone saw Haruto there would be problems. So she just decided to left Vincent and the group lead for now.

----------------------

Rufus silently started walking forward with the rest of the group. he tried not to give Will anymore "looks", but it did seem something was wrong. Will wouldn't look at the Duke directly in the eyes, and he didn't know if this was Will's attempt at trying to hide something, or he was just a coward that was very bad at not looking suspicious when he had done nothing wrong. He tapped his lip a few times and then looked around at the silent group. They looked they were zombies. I wonder if they're hungry or something along those lines? Or they might just be freaked out. I may have been researching the Abyss for years, but a lot of people here have wanted nothing to do with it. For others they don't want to be reminded of it. The Duke glanced at Vincent for a split second as he tapped his upper lip again with the fan. He had heard that both Gilbert AND Vincent had been to the Abyss. But while Gilbert clearly didn't remember anything from that experience, Vincent seemed to be hiding something. He avoided the topic of the Abyss or chains whenever he could. The Duke sighed yet again as he lowered his fan, and decided to stop worrying about people in the group, and focused on scanning for enemies.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:52 am

Elliot noticed Ada pass him in an odd hurry, he just stared at her as she walked past. He was shocked. and a little furious that a girl was trying to take the lead. Not to mention that this girl just happened to be a Vessalius. He walked up to her quickly, and with a stern tone of voice, he asks.
"Oi! Vessalius! do you even know where you're going?!"

---------------------

Leo cant believe what his master just did. of all things to do. Leo let out a faint sigh, and prepared a couple comments to help out his master. or to make the situation worse just for the fun of it
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 am

Vincent's hand was quickly grasped by an unknown force. He glanced down instantly. Oh. It was only Ada. That figures. What did she want to take the lead? That's cute. Let's see how long THAT lasts. Vincent was going to bet about 20 minutes before she somehow got them all eaten by chains. But alas it looked like she was stepping down. Darn. He would've loved to dispose of her...and a few others. He sighed. They were getting nowhere quickly. He turned around. Perhaps if he left the group he might be able to find a way back himself. it was certainly better than just standing around. He glanced back at Ada. She was being yelled at by Elliot. Hot-headed moron. perhaps Elliot could keep Ada busy long enough for him to escape....
---------------------------------------------
Sasha was nuzzling Will's leg begging to be pet. Naturally he complied. Sasha was a very cute dog. He glanced up to see Elliot and Ada fighting again. He sighed. Elliot couldn't get along with her for some reason. "Sasha" He whispered to his dog. "Maybe Elliot is so mean to Ada because he likes her~" He smiled at the thought. "Ah that's right I never got my dagger back...." He glanced around for it but it was not in sight. "Maybe it'll turn up later." He said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Technically Ada was following Vincent and the group, not leading it. But oh well Very Happy

Barma was fed up of this. The arguing was too much, and Ada was obviously not taking the sighs that Elliot liked her. He made it plainly obivous, but it seemed those two were the only ones who didn't realize this. It was utterly idiotic and obnoxious. He also noticed the blond Nightray looking around frantically. I wonder what he's looking like. He does seem to not like the Vessalius, when she obviously liked him. Is he trying to leave? He noticed the Nightray look at Ada and Elliot and then look around. Nightray there is nothing here. It would be impossible for you to just run off without the girl following you. It would just cause more problems. Rufus had also heard Will mumbling something to his dog, but he decided to ignore it. Let him prance around with his pup in the middle of an insane asylum for chains. Go right ahead.
Rufus sighed. This was boring. He should amuse himself. So he decided to pick on the older Nightray.
"Vincent? What are looking for? Did you drop something, or perhaps you heard something?" Barma said as he put his fan to his top lip. This would cause the Nightray to stay here for awhile, and he may even be startled by what Rufus had said. Perfect. Nightrays were so easy to pick on or annoy.

Ada stopped, and stood looking at Elliot. She had been leading? That was news to her.
"W-Well I was just following Vincent. But we should probably just walk in one direction. We'll find something eventually. If you don't like me leading Elliot-kun, you can lead!" She smiled happily at him. Elliot was brave and strong, he would make a great leader! She thought to herself. She heard a laugh from Haruto at the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Elliot stared at Ada, with a foul look in her eye. He was slightly agitated at how happy she was in this situation. He decided that he should just keep on walking now that the Vessalius gave him "permission" to do so. He has to find something, or someone. Elliot proceeds to angrily stomp forwards.
-----------
Leo picked up on Barma's and Vincent's conversation. Leo lowered his head a bit, and slowed down his pace.
Barma confronting Vincent? Interesting...
Leo thought. It would be beneficial to pick up on anything they're saying. Leo noticed that Vincent had been annoyed by Ada this entire time. Leo thought that Vincent might try to make a run for it. But Leo quickly disregarded that thought, and believed that he could get some accurate info from listening from their Conversation.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:55 am

"Vincent? What are looking for? Did you drop something, or perhaps you heard something?"

Ah drat, caught redhanded. Of course duke Barma would be suspicious of him. He had this annoying habbit of knowing things he shouldn't. Either way he wasn't going to get caught now. "I seem to have lost my gun. It must have been taken from me when the baskervilles attacked us. I was just looking for it.~" He smiled at the duke a large cheery grin. To think that losing his weapon would come in handy. What a convenient excuse. "Duke Barma" Vincent continued. "Being the wisest of all the members here, you should know something we don't about the abyss, like how to exit. Would you be willing to share of great duke?" He said slyly. Vincent hated Barma, he wanted him gone, he was as annoying as Ada.
--------------------------------
Sasha bounced over to elliot and let out a couple of cheerful barks, as if to say "play with me!" Will tried to stop her, but it was no use. Maybe she could cheer elliot up. He stood up and walked over to Ada. "I wouldn't worry about him so much Ada-sama" He said to he softly. "under all his sourness is something sweet. I'm sure of it!" He smilied. Elliot was so silly. "shall we go Ada-sama?" he said offering his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:51 am

Ada glanced over her shoulder to see Elliot giving her harsh glances. Why is he so mad at me? I don't think I did anything wrong! Ada then looked at the boy that had just walked up. She believed his name was.... Will. Yes Will... She looked at him curiously. Well he's a very nice boy, or man actually. She smiled and nodded at him. She then took his hand. "Thank you Will-sama! Elliot is a very nice person, I know that for sure. Well, what house do you belong to again? And how did you get down here?" She might as well start a conversation with him. He was really nice afterall.

------------------------------

Barma gave Vincent a strange look. Lost your gun. Riiiiight~. Vincent Nightray sure lies a lot, and they're not very good lies at that. He smiled but then frowned when he heard what Vincent had said. Nice come back.. Barma smiled again.
"I do believe I've told the group everything I know. So you don't need to ask me this question. Unless you really didn't hear what I said, Vincent. Were you too busy dealing with a Vessalius and some Baskervilles? Or maybe you were too lost in thought? Or lost in general?" Barma said back. He really did hate the Nightray. Well, I guess I did catch him off guard, so maybe some suspicion was raised about him. He looked at the Reinsworth and Vessalius that were chatting happily as they walked a few steps behind Elliot, who seemed to be deep in thought for once. Do they even realize they're in the Abyss? He thought. They mustn't have a care in the world between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:28 am

Lost his gun...?

Leo thought to himself. Leo had his doubts, but now was not the time to speak up. Barma and Vincent were having a....pleasant disscussion. Ada and Will were chatting about Elliot, and Elliot had a partner of his own too. He decided to keep falling back until he was closer in the middle. that way he could gather some information. The idea that Elliot now had an animal companion now made him smile though. Leo inconspicuously moved his hand into his pocket that held the gun. He wanted to be ready for any situation. Whether it be chains, or anyone in the group that decided to cause trouble, or potential harm towards Elliot.

----------------------------------------

Elliot heard some barking coming from behind him. That must be Will's dog. He couldn't remember its name, but nonetheless, Elliot glances down at the dog. It seems as though the dog wishes to play with him. But he didn't have anything on him that he could give the dog to play with. So he let out a small smile, and started to secretly look around him to find something that he could throw for the dog. After walking for a bit, he notices something on the ground. It was a rock.
I wonder if the dog will fetch a rock...
So, As he walked closer to it, he knelled down to pick it up. He looked at it, and then he looked at the dog, looked back at the rock, and threw it in the direction that he was walking. He stood up, and hoped that the dog was smart enough to chase the rock.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Barma was giving Vincent a look of disbelief. That was expected he thought, it wasn't hismost proud moment. He wasn't even sure when Lottie....or possibly lily had taken it. "I seemed to have missed it Duke Barma, If you would be so kind to repeat yourself." He smiled at the Duke. What was he thinking? Was that a trap of some sort? Was he being suspected? Either way, there was no evidence to support that. ugh how annoying that some man that seemed to know everything had to be o his tail. It was irritating! But all the more reason that Vincent knew he couldn't show these feelings, and he was sure not too. He glanced to his side to see Leo eavsedroping. What does he want? Vincent thought. Pesky little servant, Echo would get beaten for making himself so oviously listening in. Whatever, its not like there was anything important being revealed.
----------------------------------------------
Sasha looked stupidly at elliot. A rock? I don't like fetching rocks much.... But Elliot seemed to be eager to play, And sasha loved playing. So off she went to go get the rock! it was thrown a great distance, but that was no problem for sasha. She found it within a matter of moments. She stuck her nose in the water to grab it when she saw something better to play fetch with. A small sheathed dagger with the symbol of sabrie on the handle. Sasha had no idea of its relevance and instead ran quickly back to elliot, putting the dagger in his hand. She then waited steadily for him to throw it again, wagging her tail the whole while.
--------------------------------------------------
"I'm William Reinsworth." He said smiling. "Or that was the name I was given. My family was hosting a party, and well....I'm not to fond of them, but I had to go anyways. So I was getting ready to go when somehow I feel down here...." He trailed off His parents might be down here, and the rest of his family, but he had seen no sign of them. He hoped they were ok. "Ada-sama, what were you doing before hand?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Barma sighed heavily. Vincent Nightray sure is annoying. The Duke took out his fan and tapped it on his upper lip as he spoke.
"Fine. But shouldn't you know something about the Abyss too Mr. Nightray? You and your brother Gil were once here." The duke said, glaring at Vincent as he walked along. "Anways, most of the things I know are from a small amount of books or from Xerxes Break. Xerxes has already been to the Abyss. He said, the Will of the Abyss will be in the lowest part of the Abyss. The part where a human becomes a chain the fastest, or in other words looses their mind the fastest. He only described some of his experience, but she lives in a regular looking room, with dolls that sit on shelves on a few of the walls. They appear normal, but they can talk and they listen to everything the Will of the Abyss says. So does everything else in this world, she has complete control over it. He also said that the Will and the dolls seem to be friends or companions. Break mentioned he saw you and Gil were in her room when he was tossed out. And she wasn't very friendly to either you or Gil. I believe one of the only ways to escape is to ask the Will, or make a contract with a chain. I do believe most of us have chains, except for a select few. And sadly, Vincent Nightray, that's one way you won't be escaping."

----------------------------

Ada looked back at Will in shock. "Wow, I didn't know you were a Reinsworth! You must know Sharon-sempai then? Are you from a different family though? And how come you don't like your family? I'm sorry if I'm getting to personal..." She looked at his for a second, but then remembered his other question. "Oh, I was playing with my kitties in the Vessalius manor. But then we just dropped and my kitties haven't woken up since." Ada opened her arms a bit for William-san to see the three kitties in her arms. They still hadn't woken up and she was worried about them. The best she could do right now was carry them around. They're probably hungry! I should look for some food. She said, as her stomach growled. Oops, I guess they're not the only ones~ She decided to bring this topic up later, for know she wanted Will to answer the questions she had asked him.

-------------------------

And I'm sorry about the cats randomly appearing, but I just remembered that they had kinda vanished ^^;;; So just for info, she's carrying them right now. :3
And I'm sorry I haven't posted for so long ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:42 am

Elliot watched Sasha come running back.

Oh good, Sasha got the rock....hm?

Elliot looked at what was in her mouth. That was most DEFINITELY not a rock! It seemed to be a dagger. The moment the dog dropped the dagger in his hand, he brought it up close to examine the intricate design on the guard.

"This is...!"

He said without thinking. Thank goodness he said it quietly and under his breath. He tightly gripped the dagger in his free hand, and looked back at the dog. He pet Sasha quickly, and stood up. He continued to walk forward, but then his stomach started to growl. at this time he also heard Ada's stomach growl as well. His face went red for a second and he walked faster, as to try to get away in case anyone heard.

----------------------------

As usual, Vincent picked up on what he was trying to do. No matter, Elliot's attempt at trying to hide what Sasha brought him gave Leo a good opening to get back up near the front. Obviously Elliot was trying to hide what he found, so he could probably run up there and ask him.

"I didn't know that you had a soft spot for Animals Elliot! I guess that you do have a bit of kindness in you after all!"

Leo caught up to Elliot, and patted him on the back, with a fair amount of force too. Leo was trying to keep up with Elliot's pace, but couldn't.

"Slow down would you Elliot??? Or are you trying to leave your servant behind like last time???"

-------

Elliot felt a sharp pain in his back and jumped, this just made his stomach growl louder.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! And why must you tease me like this?! Isn't a servant supposed to treat their master with respect??!? And when did i leave you behind?!"

Between his anger and the embarrassment he felt, he couldn't decide which one he felt more. But, he did slow down for Leo.

----------------

Leo laughed. He then lowered his voice to almost a whispering level, as though to keep what he was about to say a secret.

"Hey, Elliot...that Dagger you picked up, what did you find on it??"

------------------

Elliot was shocked, how could Leo have noticed his surprise when Leo was in the back? Elliot continued walking at a steady pace with Leo. He turned his head slightly to the right, avoiding eye contact with Leo. Its not like he could see his eyes anyway.

"The Symbol on this Dagger....I feel like i've seen it before...."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:14 am

Will blushed madly at Ada's comment. "ah I didn't mean it like that!" He said frantically. "I meant that I don't enjoy parties very much!! I love my family very much! Just when I get into a large group of people sometimes I get nervous and talk to much, even when I have nothing to say and-" He cut himself off. He was talking to much. Oops. He blushed madly. Stupid.... he thought. Despite his appearance, he was quite shy. The only reason his embarassment didn't force him under a rock was because Ada had revealed that she had kittens. Will loved animals. He grinned from ear to ear. "What cute Kittens!" He shouted. He then paused, they were sleeping. Shoot, guess he couldn't play with them. He let out a small sigh of disappointment. Ada's stomach growled suddenly. Will couldn't help but smile at the thought of such a proper lady like her having something like that happen to her. "Ada-sama. I'm sure there is food around here somewhere if you are hungry." He said grinning. He tried his best to act like a gentleman to her...even if he was nervous as hell about being in a group.
----------------------------------------
Sasha enjoyed the pet from Elliot. Though it was rather brief. She noted that by bringing Elliot stick type things, that would get her pet. Sasha stuck close to Elliots side as he got up and went to another human and showed him the stick-thing. Sasha barked twice. She whinned and waited for Elliot to toss the stick-thing. Sasha couldn't impress Elliot or Will if she couldn't fetch anything. She nuzzled Elliots leg while eyeing the dagger, trying to get Elliot to get the idea.
Had it been the two of them, Barma would be dead. Vincent never thought he would wish to be alone with the duke (granted it WAS just so he could kill him but....). So he knows about that day...Xerxes Break too... Either way, he could deal with that knowlage being revealed later, now he needed to act. Luckily, acting was something Vincent was very good at. He put on a suprised face. "I was here? With Gil-nii?" He asked stupidly to the duke. "If I was here I don't remember it, any of it. Its a shame I cannot be more help." Vincent had learned something new, the whole people becoming chains thing. Now he had a time limit. That sucked. Knowing Alyss, it wasn't going to be easy. That stupid girl would complicate everything. "Also duke Barma." Vincent added "My chain would have no use in letting us escape. Unless you are convinced that this is some nightmare, and you'd like to sleep through it, then I might be able to help." He grinned. Ugh how he hated this guy. He glanced back at the nightray servant. He was gone now, reporting to Elliot it seemed. That stupid dog was barking too. How annoying. Couldn't that worthless Reinsworth train the stupid thing? "Either way Duke Barma, for the time being we are going to need some sort of food base or shelter, surely the great knowlageable duke knows something like that right~" he grinned even wider. If the duke didn't know the answer he could have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Rufus sighed. Vincent Nightray was a hassle and an annoyance. If that girl wasn't here he'd kill the Nightray, but alas she is here. There's not much he can do about that. "I'm sure you were here Vincent Nightray. If your lying that means we'd have to force the truth out of you, but I do believe no one feels like doing that. But if it's to do with your memory I guess there isn't much we can do." Barma would be keeping a close eye on the Nightray from now on, and making sure to catch any slip ups in his story of his memory-loss. Barma was sure he had been here before, if only he could get him to talk when no one was watching. "I would also rather not be put to sleep thank you. I was simply referring to the fact that you have a chain. That is all." How could that girl even stand being near a guy like this? He was annoying beyond belief. "Of course we have to get some food, Nightray, the problem is finding it. It seems like there is no way to get food in this place except if we were to find the Will. Or if it was floating around. And if you would kindly look around Vincent, there is only floating furniture and other items." He said, fan-in-hand, gesturing towards the bare landscape with a few chairs, sofas, and tables floating around. "We could sit down for awhile for those of us who need rest, but the best choice would be to keep walking and keep a look out for anything that appears edible." Barma said. He tapped his fan on his upper lip a few more times then let his arm drop to his side. He noticed that the young servant had run on ahead and was looking at something that Elliot appeared to be holding. He couldn't see said object, but from what he could tell by their body language it baffling them. His curiosity kicked into gear.

-------------------------------------

"Well it's good that you don't hate your family!" Ada said, smiling. "And I don't really think you talk too much! I mean, what you said was important! I get nervous at parties sometimes too, there are two many people. And I some of them aren't very nice. But I like seeing friends and people I know at parties if I haven't seen them for awhile!!" She then looked at the floor and frowned. Her Uncle had always said she was very shy, but she did talk a lot once she got to know a person was nice. She was just glad Will didn't hate his family and that it was just a disliking of parties. She saw him smile at the kitties in her arms, but then he looked sort of unhappy. She looked down at them and thought a moment. "Will-san, would you like to hold one of them?" She asked holding out her arms a bit. Then she realized she was actually hungry, she wouldn't admit this to him though. "Oh I'm not hungry! Realy I'm fine!! My stomach just makes weird noises sometimes! I swear I'm not hungry!" She just didn't want to be a nuisance. And how were they to find food anyways. There didn't seem to be anything in the Abyss apart from furniture, water, and cookies. Wait.... cookies?!? She noticed a small floating box a few yards away. Her face got lit up and she raced towards the pink, floating box shouting, "C'mon Will-san!! Cookies!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck!! (In the Abyss)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8