Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuck!! (In the Abyss)

Go down 
+5
Echo-chan
TheChainYaname
Alice B-Rabbit
Ada Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheChainYaname

TheChainYaname

Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 pm

(OMG, this is confuzzling D: but I tink I gots it o-o)

Yaname floated around the darkness staying around Vincent, aimlessly she sat on one of the floor pieces sticking out of the ground and looked around. "This place is really dark" said Yana depressingly.
------------------------------------
Yaname-Olive
Jack-will be Green, once I find a place for him and Oscar D:
Oscar-Cyan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theblackrose771
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Alice felt the world dissolving, felt reality cracking around her and the pull of the Abyss on her soul. She fought, making absurd swimming motions with her arms as she scrunched her eyes closed and willed herself out of the Abyss.

It didn't work.

She only managed to emerge ten feet above the Abyss, instead- just high enough to hurt her ankle when she landed.

Still, she derived a sort of vindictive pleasure from the thought that she'd managed to wrench ten feet away from her annoying, too-powerful, psychotic mistake of a sister. Pah.

But just in case, she took a moment to glance around nervously- to see if the Will had come to bury her ten feet under the Abyss instead. It was the kind of thing she'd do. Maybe twenty feet, just to annoy her. But there was no-one near her; not a chain, human, or psychotic laughing-doll-thing was lurking in her vicinity. Was she alone? They'd wonder what happened... but wouldn't Oz be pulled down, too? "Oz?" she muttered, picking herself up off the ground, rotating her ankle a few times to make sure it wasn't broken or sprained. "Oz?!" She shouted the name, but didn't hear anything except a faint dripping sound.

She waited, listening for a response. No sound came. Not even an echo. The Abyss was like that- too big for an echo until someone decided an echo was necessary for extra creepiness.

Godammit, she hated this place.

---------------------------------------------------

Lotti sniffed disdainfully when she felt the tug of the Abyss. She attempted to brush it away with her mind- usual procedure for those annoying moments when it decided to try to capture her, again- but failed. She grew alarmed, fighting the tug with all her willpower.

She shrieked as reality dissolved around her, grabbing on to the solid object next to her- Lily, thank God- only to feel her grip slip as she fell, fell, fell so far down she couldn't be sure she wasn't falling up.

---------------------------------------------------

Lily wasn't sure what to do when reality started falling apart, so she resorted to groaning and clutching Bandersnatch as she tumbled. He made a reassuring noise in his chest and she smiled, grasping him for dear life as the world went black.

She opened her eyes to see Lotti's concerned face staring down at her. "Lotti?" she mumbled sleepily. "What happened?"

Lotti's usual cheerful face was grim. "We're in the Abyss."

Lily frowned as Bandersnatch nudged her with his nose. "Oh. Where's everyone else?"

"No idea," came the terse answer. The older Baskerville was scanning the horizon- which appeared closer in some parts than in other, weird- and making loud splashing noises as she paced.

Lily sat up, clumsily stumbling to her feet. Bandersnatch whined, offering the girl his back to use as a handhold. She took it, patting him absentmindedly. "Where's Leo?" she asked, glancing around for the chain.

Lotti pointed at a gigantic phonograph floating in midair. "Right there. He hasn't woken up yet."

Lily stared. "I though Leo was a... lion?"

"Sometimes. Other times he's... that. His other form. 'Intercom'."

"...Ah."

-----------------------------------------

Zee closed her eyes tight and made a sound that could almost be described as 'whimpering' while she fell through darkness. She landed with a sloppy sort of splat.

She held completely still and listened, but heard nothing except a faint dripping. She opened her eyes slightly, then widened them all the way. She knew this place.

She was back in the Abyss.

She sat up, frantically looking about for her chain. "Rory? Rory!?" A quiet snore came from behind her. There he was. And he seemed perfectly fine, too; sleeping in his throne and snoring. Yes, completely unfazed.

Well. What the heck was she going to do about this?

-----------------------------------

--Well, that's long... and the colors confuse me a lot. Do we reeeaaalllllllyyy need them??
(*sigh*)
Anyway.
Alice
Lotti
Lily
Zee
(Intercom)
(Rory)
(Bandersnatch)
Over and out!
(BTW... the colors seriously make my brain hurt. Especially when I have a cold and a massive headache already. >.>
Stupid colors.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:38 am

In the center of the Abyss, Alyss sits in a chair in her room. She looks around the room at the dolls and longs for her Cheshire to come back. "It's almost tea time. He said he would only stay for a minute or two, because he has to protect his dimension, but I really want to see Chesire and dance with him." She smiles happily at remembering the times where she danced with her friend.
Suddenly there was a rumble and cracks appeared in the wall. Alyss sprang out of the chair, only to drop to the floor. She curled up in a ball of pain and screamed, her voice echoing through the Abyss. "It's like Sabrie all over again!" The room around her began to crack and break.
She looked up and across the room at the door. She sensed his presnence in the abyss. It was strangle he was here, but she didn't care. Right now all she wanted was a friend. "CHESHIRE!!!!!"

Ada had been playing with Dinah, Snowdrop, and Kitty (such a creative name XD) in her room. She was sitting in a chair and dangling a string in front of the cats, when she heard a tremor. She sat up and looked around, only to be swallowed up by the darkness. As she fell, her gropped around for her kitties. Her attempts failed. Frantically, she searched through the darkness. She could feel an abnormal substance pulling at her, down, down. Finally, her hand brushed a tail, so she quickly grabbed for the cat's body, and cuddled her kitty in tight. She then felt something brush her leg. She reached down to see if it was a cat of hers. "Dinah, Snowdrop, Kitty!!! Anyone!!! grab onto my hand!" She felt a shivering paw sliver into her hand and she held it firmly and pulled her kitten up to cuddle them. She then searched frantically for the last kitty, when she hit something hard and blanked out.

She woke up later to see a kitty on her face. She let go of the two kittens on her chest and picked up the small cat from her face. She sat up and looked to make sure the three were there. They were, sleeping soundly in her lap. She then looked around . There was a wall and table a few feet from her, so she rubbed her head and picked up her kitties. She cuddled them as she inched towards the table. She then noticed a pair of orange eyes staring at her from behind the wall. "excuse me where-" The eyes had vanished. She stared at the spot where they should be, and shook her head.

Rufus had been searching through files in his mansion. He was never a man to quit gaining knowledge. He had the window open and a cool breeze flew through and ruffled his red hair. The peace was disturbed by a low rumbling that soon grew. Rufus got up out of his chair and went for the door to see what was going on. He walked briskly across the room (he was not one who would run) and grabbed the handle when he felt a tugging sensation, then darkness. His hand now felt empty as he divided in to the Abyss.

By the way everyone please ignore what I said about Samayou. I'm not sure what to write about his background, so for now he only knows the will of the Abyss because he has been trapped in the Abyss for some time. He IS NOT her friend. He has just heard of her.

Alyss
Ada
Haruto
Rufus Barma
Samayou

Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:53 am

The bell rang at Latowidge, signalling that class was over. Elliot leaned back in his chair, and stretched his back. He let out a sigh after he finished stretching. He stood up, grabbed his scabbard, pushed in his chair and walked out of the class. The hallways were filled with people, Students of Latowidge were all in a rush to get back to the dorms, or to attend their after school activities. Elliot was walking through the hallway, He paid no attention to the students who were talking about their lifes, or what they'll be doing after school.
His destination was the library. The library has a vast variety of books, If you were looking for a specific book thats hard to find, they'd have it. Elliot recieved word that the new Holy Knight book was out, Besides, he had to return the previous volume anyway. He walked into the Library, the silence that enveloped the library was like music to his ears. He dropped the book off at the front desk, and proceeded to the fantasy section. Elliot anxiously looked towards the shelf labled "Holy Knight". He then ran to the shelf, and to his surprise, there he saw the newest volume of Holy Knight.
"They have the newest book in! I knew it!"
Elliot was estatic, he was waiting months for this. As soon as he touched the new volume of the Holy Knight, the ground rumbled. He looked around frantically, and cluchted his scabbard, and proceeded to open it so that he could grab his sword. At that Instant the ground opened up and Elliot lost his footing and fell in.
After what seemed like a few minutes, Elliot hit the ground, HARD.
"Agh....oww....what the hell...just happened..?"
He rubbed his head, and sat up. He looked around him, It took him a second to realize that this was no longer Latowidge academy, But instead, some other place that had no resemblance to reality. The sky was a swirl of warped colours, it gave the area a eerie feel to it. After Elliot had a grasp on the situation, he looked around, hoping to find some clues as to where he was.

Elliot
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Break sits drinking tea igoreing Sharon's Mood Swings "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME BREAK" Break eats some eake and lookes up to sharon "yes milady" Sharon Glares at Break "DON'T CALL ME THAT I'M YOUR WIFE AND HAPPEN TO BE HEAVILY PREGNANT" Sharon hit's Break with her paper fan then something apears around them taking them some where
--------------------------------------------
Joey sits out side shivering from the cold after being kicked out of the nightray house for being different by wanting to dress like a girl. " I'm so hungrey and tired" some thing apears around joey making him eally scared
----------------------------------
Break
Sharon
Joey
Alicia
Kevin
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:34 am

all right... we're skipping Echo this time through, since I'm a notoriously impatient person XD (no offense, please, to Echo; we love you, but I'm one of those instant gratification people)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santi cracked her back and stretched her arms and legs out as she kept an eye on the oncoming herd of chains. She shivered as the familiar weight of that gun Kiro kept for her slipped into her coat's front pocket, then pulled the gun in a fluid motion and pointed it at a random chain, waiting for the thing to get within range. Kiro drifted aimlessly, impossible to see or touch, but there and very nearly tangible in the atmosphere of the Abyss. "Kiro, which is going to get here first?" she asked calmly, the anticipation of taking lives not yet active in her.
Kiro drifted around Santi like a dark patch of air. The one right... Kiro turned Santi around a bit In front of you. Santi stared at the gigantic, disgusting face of the chain and squeezed Vorpal's handle, a loving embrace for the firearm, its elegant and long nose gesturing loosely and gently at the the things nasal cavity.
"die, CHILD" and Santi's maternal side tightened the weapon's embrace to critical point. Vorpal spit a dash of silver out and the chain staggered back to die. Santi spun and discharged her next projectile, then another and another in a long spiral, waiting for her clip to empty so she could get a new one. There was nothing better than a new set of bullets.

Cheshire held his wriggling prey, petting her hair as he rotated his ears back tenderly and winced at the noise. "Do not be so loud (nya). Cheshire is right here (nyaa)." He released the wriggling girl so he could put his scarf back on, keeping an eye on her to protect both the Will and the human. "Cheshire is a good cat (nya). Why is he here (nyaa)?"

Suneka leaped from one snapping chain's face to the next, always a centimeter from the teeth and death, hoping she'd be able to find a way away from this place. Another cat sped along the opposite way, knocking her out of the way, and away form a set of pursuing jaws. as the gun cracked, Suneka recognized the sound as that of a person and ran to it, something she'd never done before. She squeezed between the girl's boots and cowered there while the gun took out the terrifying creatures.

Lucien was in a tight spot after knocking the other cat out of the way. he was on the ground and being chased by a strange thing like the prickles he so liked to chase in the gardens of rich humans. Sometimes life had an odd sense of humor for the poor cat. Any thing would be more acceptable than this, so when he spied the shoulder of a blonde man who wasn't entirely defenseless, he leaped towards it and comparative safety.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ada - the girl with Cheshire is a mule parent for Sophie. Everyone, don't kill her, please. Post 1/10 of gestation: Sophie Felinus
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:47 am

Oz was alone in his room by the window looking outside.
"Well, it looks pretty nice outside...... Maybe feeling the breeze and the sun will help me cheer up a bit."
Oz walked outside and looked at all the many different flowers all around until the ground began to shake.
"Whats going on!?"
Oz tried to run, but the ground under him faded and he began to fall into the darkness. Oz found himself at the same place he was when he first was dropped into the Abyss. The same table with the cookies and the broken building next to it.
"Why am I here again!?"
Oz looked around looking for anyone else, but found no one.
"ALICE!? GILBERT!? Are you guys here!? anyone?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam was in his office doing the work Break left him to do.
"Dang it Xerxes!!!"
He laid his head down on the desk and smiled a bit.
"Geez that guy. I hope he knows the only reason I do this is because he is my friend"
Then the office began to shake. Books falling everywhere. Laim looked around very concerned until a dark whole opened making Liam falling into the abyss.
"Dang it!!!!!"
Liam landed face first onto the watery floor. His lifted his head rubbing his face and started feeling for his glasses. Then he started to hear foot steps coming towards him and he starts to search of his glasses faster.
"Crap!! Where are they!? I can't see a thing!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Echo was returning from a task that Vincent had sent her to do. She was walking in the city until she had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. She began to run as fast as possible, but soon found that her running would be in vain. The dark hole appeared and down she went into the Abyss.
She landed feet first ontop of a chain. The chain didn't seem to notice that she landed on it. It just kept moving along like nothing happened and Echo decided to use this as an advantage.
"The chain could be looking for a contracter and maybe it is going towards some people. This way Echo may be able to find Vincent-sama."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mad Hatter senced that something was about to happen, but wasn't sure what it would be. So he decided to warn Break, but it was to late a gate to the abyss had opened and they fell into the Abyss......
Oz
Liam
Echo
Zwei
The Mad Hatter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this took me forever!! T^T Work was killing me.......
BTW I was in the middle of typing this when you posted ^-^

Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:47 am

XD nice Echo-chan!!!!! XD
-------------------------------------

Alyss lifted her head from the ground and looked at her only friend in the world. She smiled happily at her Cheshire. She then looked to the right of her to see a crumpled up body laying on the floor. "Cheshire who is that?" She stared at the weird person she had never seen before (yesh I know who she is, but Alyss doesn't, and isn't Sophie's mom Belarus?? But watev that can't happen in this XD, and who is by her cause Samayou is near Ada if that's who ur refering to). Alyss's eye fogged up and she quietly lay her head on the ground to sleep off the pain.

Ada was looking around at the weird world in front of her. She was sitting at the table she had found and shipping tea that had been floating by. She sipped the lovely tea as she looked around, waiting for some wanderer to appear and tell her where she was. Her three cats are purring on her lap as they slowly wake. She strokes each one and smiles down at them. She takes another sip of her tea. And looks up at the demented sky. Different shapes pass over the sky that was just plain dark. "Is this 'the abyss' that brother has been talking about?" Her kitties started to meow, and Ada smiled. This wolrd was dark and scary. There could be chains working around every corner and she was unprotected. "Maybe I should make a contract?"
A shadow passed over the table and she heard a faint laughter.

"I can help you with that little one."

Rufus sat up in the mucky liquid surrounding him. He inspected it to find it was a mix of a few things including blood. He looked around and smiled. "Is this the infamous Abyss?" He pushed his way out of the murky goo and got onto a ledge floating above the water. He heard a scream echo through the cavernous wasteland of what he thought was the Abyss. Rufus's chain swirled out and surrounded him in a black mist. Feathers floated down around Rufus and a beak rested on his shoulder. "Shall we go find out what that horrid noise was?" He smiled.

Alyss
Ada
Haruto
Rufus Barma

Samayou
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Alice stood in the murky water, her boots slowly seeping through with wet. She sighed, picked a direction, and walked. And walked.

And walked.

Still no chains. No chains, no nothing. A grin split her face- perhaps they could tell. Perhaps they could feel her power. Ah, the power- it was twenty times stronger here. It permeated the air and filled her lungs with each breath she took.

She started running, the stupid (and slightly bloodthirsty) grin still on her face. Hey- wasn't that the spot she'd first found Oz at? Huh. And... was that Oz?

"OZ!"

I have to go now, so I'll leave it at that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Vincent swatted at his chain. "Be gone Yaname" he said annoyed "I need to be alert here." he glanced around, he hated this place. "the abyss hasn't changed much since-" he cut off to see a cat brushing up against him. a cat? what is a cat doing the abyss? A chain maybe? though it seems it would be a rather useless chain. Did Gil fall into the abyss too? Vincent started walking quickly. Should Gil be here he knew he had to find him fast.
---------------------------------------------
Will walked futher into the abyss. There was a figure in the distance with short brown hair and glasses. "hello?" he said softly to the figure. The figure didn't seem to notice it "Hello???" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
TheChainYaname

TheChainYaname

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Yaname, sadly sulked and poofed to wherever she had to go listening to Vincent-samas commands. sad onion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack walked around at a fairly quick pace hiding behind large things to escape the site of the chains that lurked around this hellish place. "Ugh! Why must it always end this way" He said bitterly and continued to walk yelling out people's names to see if anyone would answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uncle Oscar walked for a few minutes then sat down and sighed a breath of boredom "At least the Will could have invented something more entertaining..oh wait, I forgot this is her amusement because were like little play dolls in a maze. Sigh." He stood back up after that opinion and continued to walk with a gloomy face calling for Oz.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Oz looked towards the voice that called his name and saw Alice.
"ALICE!!!"
He can over to her and then looked at that grin she had on her face. He got a little concerned and then just decided to forget about it because it was Alice. Oz hugged her and then decided asked her some questions.
"Alice do you know what is going on? and have you seen anyone else?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam was getting nervous. He couldn't find his glasses which ment he couldn't see anything. He was trapped in the Abyss unable to see!! He franticlly continued feeling around for his glasses. Then he heard a soft Hello and then a shouted one. He looked in the direction the voice was coming from. All he could see was a super blurry mass of.... a person?
"Umm... May I ask who you are? I cannot see at the moment..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Echo was still riding the what she thought would have to be the dumbest chain ever.
"Why hasn't the chain noticed Echo?"
The chain continued moving forward. It looked as it was determined to get somewhere. Echo looked around looking for someone....... anyone. Until she spotted someone to the far left who looked oddly like Oz, but it wasn't.
"Echo wants to ask that man some questions!"
She jumped off the chain and again it didn't notice at all and it continued in the opposite direction.
"Dumb Chain!!"
She ran over to the man who was calling out names and he had long braided hair. Echo tapped him on his shoulder.
"Sir!! Have you seen anyone with one red eye one gold eye? His name is Vincent and Echo is looking for him!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mad Hatter was slightly shocked that he had returned to the Abyss already. He wasn't a fan of the Abyss at all. He hated it..
"Geez it seems we are back in the Abyss... Break.. Let me out.."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So I was wondering.... Can The Mad Hatter have a human form?
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:14 pm

(( FFFFFFFF I would've posted earlier but my dad turned off the computer while I had a page open and I never got to finish typing. DX ))

Emily sat alone on an endtable in Break's room. The doll sighed absently. She was getting tired of not being able to have her own freedom when Break wasn't carrying her around. Then something moving on the carpet caught the doll's eye. It was long, white, and scaly. A snake? Well, how about that~? She thought. You don't see snakes everyday~.

Then she realized.

The snake was a Chain.

It slithered up the side of the endtable, gazing hungrily at the doll when it reached the top. The Chain grinned slyly and flicked its dark green tounge about. Then it spoke. "Hello, doll. You're alone, yesssssssssss?" it said. Emily nodded carefully. The Chain squinted its eyes slightly. "I am SssssssssnakeEyesssssss... the Chain... of luck. Now you, little doll-" The snake took this time to coil around Emily. "You wisssssssh you could be free... free like a normal human being... yessssssss?" Emily thought it over. The more time Break spent around Sharon, the less attention Emily was getting. The less places Emily was taken to. Emily wanted to walk freely, and not be stuck on an endtable for, possibly, the rest of her artificial life. The doll grinned and looked up at the snake. "Hey, snakey~. You can make me a human, right~?" asked Emily. "But of courssssssssssse, all you have to do issssssssss make a contract with me, SsssssssnakeEyesssssss..." SnakeEyes said in a voice that was practically hypnotic. The doll nodded, then said "Ok, Snakey~. But first, let me recite the official Pandora words so I don't get a clock burned into me~."

"...Wait... what did you sssssssssssay?" the snake asked, slightly worried. The Chain had never been part of an official contract before. This doll knew the official words of Pandora?! "No no wait wait! You ssssssee, I don't do, erm, official contractsssssssss- But Emily had already said the words. Before she knew it, a bright light enveloped Emily and was slowly transforming her. SnakeEyes, bad chain or not, had to keep his words now that he was in an official contract of Pandora. In a moment, Emily was a doll no more. She was a living human being, sitting akwardly on the end table. Emily looked around. She had grown, and now had proper limbs. She tried moving her feet, and slowly she stepped down from the endtable. The former doll grinned. "This is great, Snakey~! Thanks a bunch~!" Emily said. The Chain sighed and coiled up on Emily's shoulder. This was going to be a long day for him.

Or... was it?

SnakeEyes sniffed. "What is thisssssss? Sssssssmellsssssss like... the Abyssssssssssss!!" the Chain yelled out. Emily froze. "What? The Abyss?!" She yelled. Soon, a giant crack broke out across the carpeted floor. Then another, and a chunk of reality fell into the darkness. A darkness that was slowly pulling the rest of reality as they knew it down. "Oh no! Snakey, save me!" Emily yelled. But SnakeEyes was as scared as the former doll was. "I don't know... what thissssssss issssssss..." SnakeEyes was shaking with terror. Then, the rest of the floor collapsed and Emily was pulled down the hole. She yelled and flailed her arms like a ragdoll, terrified. Together, both Emily and her Chain fell under the darkness.

(( Thought I should at least post Emily and SnakeEyes' part first and then Imma go back and edit this post for Fluora and NineCat's part. And Chessie, I know Fluora sadly can't be Break's sister, not in this RP. She'll be a cousin for this.

PS: Color Coding.

Emily
SnakeEyes
Fluora Regnard
Cat O' Nine Tails ))
Back to top Go down
TheChainYaname

TheChainYaname

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Jack kneeled down at the little girl with silverish hair and looked at her quite curiously "No, why? Are you lost like me?" He said in a sort of awkward way standing back up and looking around alertingly. "I wonder where that chain is going" He thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uncle Oscar stopped again kneeling on the ground to catch his breathe thinking about home "Huuuh, I really could use a drink right now." Then he remembered his cantine of alchahol in his pocket and took it out to drink some, just as he took two sips a trump card chain looked over the hiding place and made a moaning sound scaring the jeepers outa Oscar. As he was running for his life with the cantine still in his hand he thought, "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" and he disappeared in another direction.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:41 pm

(( You know what? Screw editing. ))

Fluora slept soundly. She and her Chain had somehow ended up in an inn while they were wandering. She had been tired out, and it had been raining at the moment, so they stayed in an inn overnight. But now it was probably mid-day. The Cat O' Nine Tails grinned slightly and put his hand on his contractor's shoulder. "Time to wake up, Milady." said the Chain. Fluora's eyes fluttered open slightly. "Nnh... is it, morning already?" she asked. NineCat shook his feline head. "It is actually the middle of the day, Milady." he replied. Fluora sat up. "Hm... then I guess its a g-good thing I-i'm already dressed, huh?" she said with a smile. Fluora had slept in her clothes that night, she had been too tired to change. Her Chain laughed a silent laugh to himself, when he caught a strange air. He looked around, shifting his ears in all directions. "Hm? NineCat... What are you doing?" asked Fluora, a little worried. Whenever the tall cat did this, there was likely danger nearby. "Theres something strange going on, Milady..." answered the cat.

Then all hell broke loose.

Crack after crack shot through the flooring, taking the floor with it and sucking up everything else. Fluora screamed in terror. "N-nineCat! Wh-whats happening?!" The white haired girl shouted. "The Abyss! Milady, its swallowing us up, its tearing apart reality!" Cat O' Nine Tails called back. A hole appeared underneath the bed Fluora was resting in, and it began to plunge into the Abyss. "F-freeeeeeeey!" she called out. NineCat's eyes glittered with a red sheen behind them as he jumped for his master and grabbed her. He tied one of his leathery tails around a doorknob and put one paw against the edge of the hole they almost fell in. Eventually, this did not hold and the side of the hole broke off as the white haired girl and her beloved Chain went under the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:10 am

Of in the far distance, Elliot sees a man wearing a Pandora uniform on the ground, searching for something.
"Hmm...? What is he looking for?"
Elliot was looking down at the ground, pondering about the strange man laying on the ground, and why he too, would be in such a strange place. He continues to walk, and on the ground he notices a pair of glasses. Elliot Came to the conclusion that these may be that man's glasses. Elliot leans down and picks them up, and walks towards the Pandora member.
"Excuse me, are these yours?"
Elliot hands the man The glasses, and extends a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:10 pm

ok since Chessie can't post and neither can Alice-chan I'm going to post :3

---------------

Ada shifted in her seat. "Who's there?" She calls out. She hugs her kitties and gets up from the table. She looks at the dismal space around her and it finally clicks. Her eyes widen, color drains from her face, and her knees buckle. "I'm in the Abyss, aren't I?!"
A chain walks out from behind the wall and smiles. Yes little one, Welcome to the Abyss." The chain is in the shape of a dog, with wings and a tail that has the head of a flamingo. In the half-light Ada can tell the chain is colored pink. She stared at it for awhile. This was no regular chain. Most of the chains she'd seen were either ferocious or looked that way. This one was very relaxed as it sat there on the small slab of concrete looking at her.
"Though I may not be able to get you out of the Abyss little one, I can protect you from the other chains that may try to harm you."
"Get out of the Abyss? But with all of the chains getting out so seemingly easily, why can't you?" She looked expectantly at the chain, waiting for it to jump on it's prey.
But the chain did no such thing. It smiled and looked at her in a weird way, it had a look on it's face that almost said pity.
"The Will of the Abyss has forbid us from taking any of you new-comers out of the Abyss. She's enraged."
"Doesn't a contract usually benefit a chain though?"
"It will eventually."
From ll her schooling on chains, this was the weirdest chain Ada had ever met. She liked her.

---------------------------------

Rufus sliced another chain in half with his fan, finishing the last chain that had attacked him. He smiled and continued walking through the murky water. The foul stuff was starting to drive him insane. 'A Duke of one of the Great Houses should NOT be walking through this' he thought to himself. He looked at his chain that was now walking happily beside him. He then saw a small slab of concrete that lay on the 'water' not far away from where he stood. He smiled casually and walked towards it. he sat on the concrete, making sure to keep his now filthy boots out of the grotesque water. He took out a handkerchief and proceeded to wipe his boots off, when he decided that it would make no difference. He then heard a very unpleasant sound come from his stomach. He frowned and looked around, not expecting anything to eat. But a small container of cakes flew infront of his face. He grabbed at it, only to miss it by an inch. He then took his fan and wacked the container into the murky water. His face dropped.
"Dammit!" He furiously lurched forward and grabbed around in the water for the container, which he eventually found. He dragged the tricky tin onto the concrete and opened it to find the contents still happily intact. A smile spread across his tired, dirty face, and he indulged in the sweet cakes. He was very hungry, because one of the four dukes does NOT eat and gain knowledge at the same time. The papers might get messed up.

-----------------------

This took me forever to write.....I'm srry!!!!!

Will of the Abyss
Ada
Haruto
Rufus Barma
Samayou

Srry I accidentally switched two colors. I switched Rufus' and Haruto's colors I'll change them back in the next post. I'm srry!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:58 am

When Emily awoke next, she was lieing face-down on a checker-board print floor. "Hm? ... Ugh, where is this?" the former doll said. Then Emily remembered everything that happened. SankeEyes, her transformation, and the collapsing of reality. She looked around, then felt her shoulder. SnakeEyes wasn't there. "Hm? Snakey~?" she called out. After a while, she heard the Chain's voice, but barely.

"Hhssssssssssssssssss, I'm ssssssssssssssssssitting over here..." said a very exasperated chain. Emily ran over to the source of the voice to see SnakeEyes lieing there in a bowl of marbles. "Urghhhhhh," SnakeEyes groaned. "C'mon, Snakey~! Get up, stop slacking!" the former doll yelled and she picked up her chain and perched him on her shoulder. she looked around again. The checkered floor only spread for a moment, they were entierly surrounded by dark "water" and floating toys otherwise. But out in the distance, something moved. Emily had heard of this place before when Break was telling her about it, and from what she's heard that could very well be a Chain in the distance. Emily slowly stepped out onto the water, and found that she didn't sink. she smiled to herself and headed out to the distance. After a while, she saw not a Chain, but a familiar face gorging down on cakes. "Hey, useless Duke~!" Emily called out. she had seen the Duke Barma before, when Break visited him.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:14 am

HAHAHAHA! I returned~! I have internet nao!
(BTW, Ada, your chibi-Neji's eyelashes look like a girl's. *runsawayveryfast*)
Alice stared for a moment at the figure that was calling to her, then eagerly ran over to him. She blushed slightly as Oz gave her a hug. "I have no idea what's going on. Do you, manservant? I was suddenly sucked into this place- and I haven't even seen a single other chain." The bloodthirsty grin flitted across her face again for a moment. "Maybe they can sense B-Rabbit's power. HA!" She shouted the last word at the empty Abyss behind her. (She'd have to talk to Sharon about this cheek-thing: they kept getting warm all of a sudden. Obnoxious and slightly concerning- what if it was a sign of some rare disease?)
Her expression suddenly serious, she shivered. "It was like Sabrie. Exactly like Sabrie. Except- except not."
Lily pointed at a pink... something... moving in the distance. "Lotti! There's a pink chain!"

Lotti glanced at the bit of pink moving behind a piece of concrete. "So? We're stuck in the Abyss, Lily. Don't we have other things to worry about?"

The smaller girl appeared unaffected. "Can I have it? To play with?"

Lotti considered this statement. "Play nicely. Let's not make enemies- we have no idea what's going on."

Lily nodded excitedly, then bounced off towards the speck of pink, leaving a lingering "Yay~!" drifting behind.

Lotti sighed, hauling herself up off her semi-comfortable seat on an old toybox, and followed the bouncing child- albeit more slowly. And with a modicum more dignity, because she so did have dignity.
Whatever Glen said be damned.
Zee sat, huddled in a ball on a floating sort of raft-door-thing that was painted pink and purple. Rory floated behind her, his throne floating a few feet above the ground as always. He let out a light snore and Zee glared at him. No noise! No noise!
She glanced around surreptitiously for any nearby chains. None yet; she'd leave the moment she got a hint of one approaching.
Think. Think!
Fact one: They were in the Abyss.
Fact two: If a human stayed alive in the Abyss for a hundred years, they became a chain. 'Evolved to a higher state of existence,' or some such crap. That had been a suspicious looking book, anyway... perhaps she shouldn't trust that information without any cross-referencing.
Fact three: To escape from the Abyss, one created a contract with a chain and both could leave through the Way.
Fact four: After twelve turns of the clock-symbol on an illegal contractor's chest, they were sucked into the lowest levels of the Abyss- where the Will was, with no way out. Theoretically, at least.
Fact five: The Baskervilles got sucked in during Sabrie, then turned up again afterwards. And they'd been contracted before... she thought. Maybe. Huh. Yeah, they had been. So obviously, there was another way out.
So. How to escape? Well, the contract version was out. What was the other way through the Way? She'd find it eventually... she did have one hundred years to do so, assuming she managed to stay alive and avoid the Will of the Abyss. Where there's a will, there's a way, she thought morosely. ...Huh... Well, well. Wasn't that just a grand coincidence? Where there's a Will there's a Way. She giggled quietly, then stood up and stretched.
Perhaps she'd pay the lowest level a visit- surrepitiously, of course.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:02 am

well, so I get to have internetz, as well Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santi barely noticed the cat between her boots, her head pulsing with blood as her heart rate skyrocketed. Her eyes grew bloodshot, streaking red, and watered as she fought not to blink and lose focus. Vorpal's shrieks split the air, every misty bolt shredding one... maybe two or three chains. The kitty jumped every time Vittoria squeezed the slip of metal that unloaded desturction on the chains. Vorpal bucked in her hand, keeping time and slicking Santi's palm with sweat and raw skin. Kiro clouded around her, at once sharpening and dulling her world, making her hyperaware of what she needed to do and senseless to everything else. Kiro's prescence coated everything in a thick sludge to the cat, making everything hazy and unclear. It was almost like suffocating.

Cheshire frisked around in a circle, batting at his tail with one oversized paw, He calmly laid down by the Will and put his paws in her hair, patting it softly. He stuck out a long pink tongue and licked her forehead fondly, then curled up near her hip and kneaded his knuckles on her belly. He ignored the other woman, and didn't notice her leave. All his needs were satisfied, so he had no need to do anything but adore his human until she came to again.

Running was easy for Lucien, but running after a human was not in his repertoire of normal activities, so he was rather uncertain why he did it. It might have had something to do with the horde of bloodthirsty monsters he'd left behind, or it might have had something to do with the enticing bit of fluff on this human's backside.

----------------------------------------
uneventful post is boring XD
post 2/10 of gestation: Sophie (Felinus)

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Joey runs and clings on to will crying "i'm sooo scared where are we"

Break pops up behind vincent and pokes him with a sick "i always knew you would end up in a place like this one day sewer rat" Break laughs and continues poking vincent

Sharon sweat drops and pulls out her paper fan ready "Break stop being childish all ready and get me some tea"

Break looks up to Sharon "milady i don't know where to get the tea where else where now"
i suck at story format Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:23 am

Vincent looked at break unamused. The last person he wanted to see here was Break. Oh well, he thought as he smiled. At least he will be stuck here for eternity. Serves him right, the bastard. "Oh Mr. Hatter! Thank goodness for your OBNOXIOUS poking me. I never would have seen you otherwise." He grinned. "now if you'll excuse me, I have some other buisness to attend to." He walked off quicky, not quick enough for break to tell he was running away but fast enough so he didn't have to stick around to what the stupid hatter was saying.
--------------------------------------------
Will Also extended an arm for the man to get up. It was then he saw the pandora uniform on the man. "your from pandora!" he exclaimed rather loudly. "what happened? Why are we in the abyss?" He looked at the other man extending his arm "who are you?" Sasha sniffed the standing man...or boy rather...he couldn't have been older than Sharon-chan. Will thought he knew the boy from somewhere, but the shook his head. There was no way he could know some random person in the abyss right?
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:15 am

Elliot turned his head to look at the man who also extended his arm to help the man up. Judging by his surprised reaction to the man's uniform, he was rather surprised and a little confused. Elliot was in the same boat as him, he had no idea why he was here--let alone why anyone else was stuck in this god forsaken place. He cocked an eyebrow, and Observed his being per se. This man was obviously someone that he's never met before, but his eyes oddly reminded him of someone within the Nightray household; Vincent Nightray. His long flowing hair caught Elliots attention right away, he thought it odd that one would have such long hair--especially for a man. Elliot responded to the man, making it seem as though he wasnt staring a him.
My name is Elliot. Elliot Nightray. You?
He said it in a stern tone of voice. He didnt feel like getting friendly with anyone, but if he wanted to get out of here, it would be best to be in a group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the music room of Latowidge academy, Leo was gracefully playing the piano. The gentle, soothing melody that echoed through the halls, Students that were walking past the music room stopped and listened to the song. But not moments later, they were gone. Leo heard the bell signaling the end of classes ring, and realized that he had to meet Elliot in the Library right after school.
"Its that time already? I should get going..."
Leo closed the piano, grabbed his books, and headed towards the library. He quickly made his way though the hallways, hoping that he wont be anymore late than he already was. He asked the receptionist in the library if she's seen anyone with an angry face walk by, she said that she saw one not too long ago. Leo thanked her and headed towards the Holy Knight section. When he was insight of that particular section, there was no Elliot to be seen.
"How odd, i dont see him anywhere. Where could he have...."
He walked forward, he looked left and right, up and down, but still no Elliot. He noticed that the newest volume of the Holy knight was still on the shelf, at that moment, the ground trembled. The world around him went black, and next thing he knew, he was falling at quite a high speed. Leo reached for his glasses, so that they didnt fly off, and with his other arm, he held onto his books tightly. He saw land beneath him, and braced for impact.
What he hit didnt feel like hard solid ground, The loud "Snap!" he heard when he fell sounded like a back cracking, so he had a feeling that it may have been a person that he landed on, or it could have been his back. He Stood up, and saw that he was no longer in Latowidge academy, but rather, a mysterious place that gave him the creeps. Could this be the Abyss that he read so much about?
"Is this....the Abyss?"

Elliot
Leo
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:24 am

"Unfortunatly I haven't a clue to what is going on...."
Oz notices Alice's expression change.
"Like Sabrie?" he thought and then patted Alice on the head.
"Well we better go looking around to see if we find anyone else..."
Oz looked at Alice and gave her a cute smile trying to cheer her up and then started walking.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam took his glasses and then put them on to see the two people who where with him and helping him up. He first looked at Elliot.
"Oh Elliot! Thank you for finding my glasses.........."
Liam then looked at the other person.
"Ah you are Will are you not. I have heard about you. and thank you for helping me as well."
Liam then fixed his glasses when it hit him.
"wait a second.......... WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"
Will started asking questions.
"I am just as confused as you are....... I was in my office doing paper work when all of a sudden I ended up here!!!"
Liam then started to think....
"So if you two are here does that mean there are others?"
He started to clean his glasses
"This is not good!!!!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Echo looked at Jack like he was stupid.
"Why are you talking to Echo like she is a child? Echo is only looking for someone that is all..."
She then notice Jack look in the chains direction.
"Echo is not sure about that chain.. Should we follow it?"
Echo's head began to hurt and she got a little dizzy.
"No Zwei not now.."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mad Hatter noticed that Break had completely ignored him.... AGAIN!!
"Dang it Break!!! Why do you always ignore ME!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 am

Elliot nod as if saying "youre welcome". The Pandora member called the man next to him "Will" so Elliot kept note of it. Elliot responded back to This man in kind.
"How the heck am I supposed to know why we're here?! Like you, I was also busy with something when I got thrown in here....tch, what the hell is going on...?!"
Elliot turned around and stuck his hands in his pockets. He kicked a rock like pebble, then all of a sudden, he hears something coming from above him, and looks up, he sees a person falling in is direction. Without time to think or react, the figure drops on him, crashing him to the ground.
"Is this...the Abyss...?
He heard something crack, and following that came a huge amount of pain along his spine. When the person spoke, he recognized the voice. It was infact the voice of his servant; Leo Nightray. Puzzled as to why he of all people would be here as well, he lifted his head to look at Leo. But he could barely get up. He twitches under the weight of his servant, and manages to work out some words
"C-could you....get OFF OF ME?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo hears a faint voice come from underneath him, he looks down to see his master Elliot, twitching in pain from his rather strange entrance.
"Why hello there Elliot! I didnt see you there. My apologies."
Leo quickly stood up and held out a hand to help up Elliot. He giggles, This just goes to show that your master will always be there for you. Elliot grabs hold of Leo's hand, and Leo pulls him up just enough so that Elliot is on his knees.
"Ow ow ow....Watch where youre falling next time!"
Elliot holds his back as he slowly stands up. Leo laughs, but makes sure that he;s okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck!! (In the Abyss)   Stuck!! (In the Abyss) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck!! (In the Abyss)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next