Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Werid Dreams - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:51 am

@Oz: What an awesome dream. XDDDDDD *shot*
10 kids? Damn!!! XD
Wow....Was Mickey Mouse like the relationship god? XDDD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 am

@Oz LOL! 10 kids and maybe Mickey mouse learned a thing or two with Minnie mouse

I had a crazy dream it was about a ghost and rainbows. So I was in a house sitting and then a ghost asked me if I saw another ghost whose name is rainbow. I said no and the ghost got angry and haunted my house for 3 days until a rainbow appeared in the sky after a recent shower and the ghost said "fine... I give up.. sorry dear rainbow." and the ghost was gone and there appeared another ghost and she was wearing colourful dresses and introduced herself as rainbow and she apologized for her boyfriend's behaviour and then she was gone and then unicorns appeared and then I woke up
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was living in a small dorm/aparment room with four guy's, and one of my friends, but something came up and my friend hadn't moved in yet. For some reason the guy's kept giving me these sticks of mint candy everytime I walked back inside, so I had a whole pile of them on my desk. Not to mention there were maybe a total of 3 rooms, the one where I stayed which was VERY little, the main room where two of the guy's slept( I think), and then another room that had a door at the foot of my bed, that seemed like the light was always off in. I also remember that the door in the main room to the hallway was locked with bolts, and padlocks and chains, and all sorts of overkill stuff which was weird -and for some reason according some boy I talked to on the way to lunch we were the only room that had to do that. And then apparently one of my roommates lover was killed/died only a few doors down from where we lived.. and I remember that for some reason we had the whole collection of Pandora Hearts books on a shelf over the sink. (not to mention that one of the boys had a dresser of makeup on it that was never touched...) If I remember right some of the guy's names were Masaki, Masag, and ... Naru (I think in my dream there was a list by the door..)? And then once I walked out the door of the dorm it suddenly went to all heck, and the setting changed from the school to my grandma's house, and I was running really fast to get out. I have no idea what was going on, but Oz was suddenly there with Alice, and they told me I had to hurry up, and that we had to stop behind a certain truck and we could get away. So we tried that and the stupid truck drove away without us, so we had to run after it for about ten minutes before it stopped and some creepy guy let us get in. Than Oz got all cocky and pushed Alice and I out of the way to get shotgun, and started raving about how cool he was, while Alice and I muttered in the backseat. When we started driving away, I looked out the back window and saw Gil, and two of my friends, that we left behind running after us, but we didn't go back to help them because we had 'work to do'. then for somrereason I made Oz text them, and then he told me that I was going to like the place we were going to... and then we ended up back at my school, and I magically had all my lugage, and I think the dream started over again. -.- Needless to say - it was a LONG dream.

Last edited by Itera on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:39 pm

@Demios: Wtf?? XDDDDD
@Itera: 4 guys? Awkward... XDD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:32 am

@itera
cocky oz!! bwahahah that's really funny!
weird dream you got there, and it rewinded again!! you have super powers nooo luckkyyy! xD
I dreamed the other night that we went to his amusement park / cinema / swimming pool with my five cousins my sister and grandma, when we got there there was no elevator or an escalator or stairs, we went to the reception desk to ask them how we got upstairs, and they said : "you have to get to that rocket and press the eject button" i saw a rocket toy and went in it but i started changing my position in sitting and i asked "how the hell can i sit??" one of the receptionists came and helped me, i pressed eject and it pushed my to the 2nd floor on a trampoline there with jack's voice screaming : "ooooooohhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaiiiiii~~~~" my cousins ride it and get there one by one....and they were safe.

We go to this cinema and there is this reception desk which you get your swimsuits (..?) me and my cousins went to the cinema theater wearing our swimsuits, w go out cause the movie ends and we want to go home, but my grandma was in the dressing room and she gives me her swimsuit top and tells me " Tell them to get me a bigger size" i took the top and ran to the stairs which was a magical board that when you stepped on it, it would unravel and take you downstairs, i go downstairs and i ask the receptionist for a swim top and she says "we have a swimtop but its black" i tell her the color doesn't matter but she starts talking in these frustrating way and pushes me to the rocket and presses eject and i fly with a jack voice saying : "ohhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii~!!" and i wake up
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:27 am

@Itera lol xD
@Will I shouldn't eat colorful marshmallows before bed maybe I shouldn't watch, eat or do anything before be :/

I had a dream that in which I was sky diving and my partners didn't land well one had 8 fractures the other had 15 and was confined in the hospital for cancer xD d you get cancer when sky diving and I landed perfectly and I was given a large house.
---------
I had another dream in which I was living in a large place. the place was very very very very large that it has so many things. First there is a house called the stop house so this the house where you stop and rest and it is very large with a large garden with a fountain inlayed with diamonds and gems. And before entering the door to the house there are fountains and statues. And then you go inside the garden and at the side of the house there is a passage to a underground terminal to the different 25 houses in that area. And I won houses 1-7 , 13-16 and 20-25 and the rest my family owns. There are 4 different railroads one is a aquatic so it is like a aquarium while riding the train. The other is normal, one is underground and the last is just on the surface of the water. There is a house 26 in that house it is very big it is big as 5 factories together and then thee is a large house with a empty area in the middle. In that empty area it's not really empty there are bazaars, supermalls, supermarkets. houses and gardens. In that place there are different houses for maids and butlers and also some sumpermarkets, restaurants and other shops.
I wish it is true though xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:01 pm

@Ozu: LOL!!!!!! XDDDD
@Demios: Wow if such house existed I would go. Even if you had to break in I would still go. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:50 am

I had a really bizarre dream last night but for the likes of me I can't remember. Bah.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 am

@Will I know I wish it existed or I will dream in it forever and ever Smile

I can't remember my dream today.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 pm

@demios
WOAHH!!! I want that house
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:32 pm

I can't quite remember my dream right now... but I know that it had something to do with online dating... and social networking. I - luckily - was not the one actually in the dream - more like I was watching it. If that makes any sense. ^.^'
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Last night I dreamed I was in one of those public bath houses in Greece, but I was also in a Zelda game. I had somewhere I needed to go and as I was leaving the bath house, this giant squid with eight eyes emerges from the water and grabs my leg. A bunch of people I know show up and start frantically running all over the place. I happened to have a boomerang with me and aimed at one of it's eyes. Before I'm able to attack it, Shinra from Durarara stops me and says I can't hurt the creature. He explains that it's his great aunt and that she's on her period right now so she's a little grumpy. He gets out a tambourine and starts dancing which pleases the squid and it goes back into the water from which it came. Once that's taken care of, I see another room and find a treasure chest filled with rupees (too much Zelda is rubbing off on me..). Then I'm at my church and Shinra is hosting a summer camp. Everyone starts dancing to the Hokie Pokie and I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 am

Oz Vessalius said :
Quote :
this giant squid with eight eyes emerges from the water and grabs my leg. A bunch of people I know show up and start frantically running all over the place. I happened to have a boomerang with me and aimed at one of it's eyes. Before I'm able to attack it, Shinra from Durarara stops me and says I can't hurt the creature. He explains that it's his great aunt and that she's on her period right now so she's a little grumpy.
Lol!! That line made me fall of my chair from laughing
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 am

@Oz:

God the minute you mentioned a giant squid I instantly thought "TENTICLE RAPEZ!!" //got your mind in the gutter when we touchin on eachother~ ;3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 am

@Ozu-

Glad I could make you laugh! : )

@Gil-

Daaaammmnn girl! You do have your mind in the gutter! It's okay, I would've thought the same. xD I've been rather dirty lately *ashamed*.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:22 am

@Oz:

LOLOL NOOOOOO DON'T BE ASHAMED! EMBRACED THE PERVERSION! >8DDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 pm

@Gil-

But I'm supposed to be innocennntttt! D8 It's against my character! Noooo!

---

I'm not really sure what happened with last night's dream. All I know is that at one point my cousins and I were singing obnoxious hip hop songs while the Titanic sank (and we were on it).
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:13 pm

@Oz:

Psht Oz is no longer 'innocent'. XD Therefore you shall not be too! >8D

..........LOL @ dream. Well if your going to sink, you migh as well sink deep with a bad song.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 pm

@Oz: Wow XDDDDD

I had a dream that I was in a game and I was in the middle of a war. I kept getting shot, but I kept coming back to life. I think I was just trying to get to the supermarket. XD Well I got there eventually and it was just filled with only chips and candy....Then I saw a friend, but he was stalking me. o_o I buy a crap load of chips, but then once I got outside the army wanted me, but I ran away. I kept running and running, but eventually they got me and I was on a bridge and somehow Godzilla was there to. The army said that Godzilla wanted me to fight me. Then my dream ended there. WTF..........
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 pm

@will
hahahah, you have immortality in your dreams! oni05
If i went to a super market full of chips and candy, i would be in heaven~ and a little bit of hell
Lol, Godzilla wants to fight you!? You must be legendary!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 pm

@Ozu: Lol yeah!!!
When I woke up I was like, "WTH was Godzilla doing in my dream?" XDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:16 pm

@Will - sounds like an exciting dream XP what with Godzilla and all.. (I wonder who would've won that fight?)

Had a sort of odd dream last night - although I can't remember all the details (like usual), but I know it has something to do with the anime/manga Natsume Yuujinchou, so there were a lot of youkai and stuff in it... I think they were trying to resurect something or someone, and I was trying to stop them (?). Either that or I was helping them, but was overly anxious. then it turned into this thing about how I was on a class trip with my old friends from middle school, and then we got cursed or something, and were going to die so we had to escape... then it turned out one of us was like an alien/mystical being thing, who was going to die (apparently we weren't going to die anymore), so we traveled through this really muddy area (which looked like it was outside a gas station), and then somehow ended up on a really muddy baseball diamond, that had a pool of water in the middle that would grant imoratlity to the one who drank it. So we collapsed there, tired, and needless to say, no one drank that dirty water -.-. Then the dream changed again, and I was in Japan at the Rinno-ji temple in the Sanbutsodo hall at Nikko, and the insides looked almost completey different. I was waiting in line, drinking hot chocolate and talking to some random people, and I think I was waiting to go in this tunnle thing to see the three HUGE golden buddahs that are in Nikko... but that somehow meshed with something my dad told me about a temple or shrine that has this thing every few years, where you go down this tunnle, where they go touch this blessed key or something... So I kept thinking about key's. And then I somehow ended up in a airport, and I was running out of a resteraunt because I was going to miss my flight...

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:20 am

@Itera: I probably would have lost XDDDD
Dirty immortality water? XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:54 am

@Will - Hey, you never know. Anything could happen in a dream... X)
Yes, dirty immortal water. In my opinion it looked more like something that could take away life, rather than grant unending quantities of it.

Last edited by Itera on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:00 am

I told my aunt about my dream last night and she laughed her ass off. xDDD;; Especially since she knows my old youth group leader.

So I dreamed I was at my church and my youth group leader was in one of the elevators trying to make a theme park (how, I do not know). In my dream he was famous for making theme parks in elevators. If that were an actual skill, I would be impressed. I asked him when he would be done with it and he told me that I couldn't give any information away since it was top secret. I went in one of the elevators anyway and it took me to the third floor (that doesn't exist. There are only two in reality). I meet Kenny there and he follows me around for a while and says absolutely nothing. It was kinda creepy. My youth group leader shows up again and reveals himself to be Tim Burton in disguise. He gets mad at me when he finds out that I went in the elevator anyway and chases me, eventually taking Kenny as a hostage. He then reveals himself to be Sweeney Todd instead of Tim Burton and tries to kill him. In some un-canon way, Kenny doesn't die and continues to follow me around. No idea what happened to my youth group leader.

We meet up with my aunt who says that there's a special sale going on at Macy's and that we're going to the mall right now. When we get there we're at a strange combination of Forever 21 and J.C Penny's. Shane Dawson was working at the cash register so I dash over there and ask for a picture. After I get a few and make a complete fool of myself, I some how end up in my room at my grandparent's house which apparently was also a store in the mall. There were a bunch of random items on my bed such as a blender, plushie, and stapler. It was weird.

Then I was transported to the beach and there was a giant pole in the sand. Alois appears, but this time he was wearing a white bikini, red heart-shaped sunglasses, had a very obvious tan line and had fake boobs. He starts pole dancing and everyone on the beach gathers around and cheers for him.

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next