Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure 2

Go down 
+3
Vincent Nightray
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Switzerland: sure i'll get you any colour you and your pony wants switerland2 your soooo cute feliks

Nuriko: (playing with the dolls with santi) this is fun Razz

Yaten: i'l glad that noisy girl has shut up (talking about kaia, countinues giving suneka a belly rub) i hate humens there so annoying cats are the only living thing on earth i like

Break: my toe wahhh

Alicia: (sumons healing cat and heals breaks foot) be carful next time dad or i won't heal you next time onion (looks around to see if she can spot a hiding place for her and vincent)

Greil: it's ok little sebby you'll heal soon 9still holding onto his crotch)

Joey: hm i'll give all that a try, thanks france Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Vincent: that is a pony sophie. Its like a horse but its not (best deffinition ever) hmph fox

Kaia: Sophieeeeeee can you get my teddy (aka will) to stop moving pleaseeeeee i wont bother you for a while if you do pretty fox

Will: Kaia im not a toy crying fox why am I even in here in the first place

Kaia: *is puppy eyeing sophie through her giant cage* pretty fox

Vincent: Are you looking for something alicia question
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 am

Cirno: Thats a great idea, little fairy! We'll eat everything, and then we'll be the strongest because everything else was eaten! By us! Yeah! laughing
Emily: Bad Cheshire kitty~!
Nue: ...Oh. THAT girl is his WIFE. emo Hnnnnngh I'll never get a guy. And the only guy in Gensokyo is probably taken by Marisa. *emos* I NEED A MAN. wahhhhh
Mokou: Why are you ignoring meee... angryfox *summons the phoenix sigma*
Yuyuko: EVERYTHING IS EDIBLE NOOOOW. cute fox *starts eating Perch Hell*
Youmu: ...Rin? *pokes Perch Rin and it falls apart* shocked fox *faints*
*a gap opens and Yukari Yakumo steps out*
Yukari: Here we are in Old Hell! Now I need to talk to Satori-chan about... Oh great what happened to this place? fox 10 *goes back in her gap and dissapears*
Nue: Was that... that Borderline Youkai? fox 12
Blair: I want a tummy rub too, nya~! fox 4
Tigadrel: Great. now this place is edible, too? hmph fox
Taiwan: Oh my aru! I didn't know Switzerland liked guys, aru! shocked fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Marie: na! na! na! nahhhhh! *hovers higher and eats his prech and pelts everyone within range with more prech* NAA! NAA! NAAHHHHHHHH!! 👽
Sophie: *produces several feet of rope, a blindfold, a couple gags, and various manacles and shackles from behind her back* there you are, Ms. Kaia.
Cheshire: oh, yay... *goes back to break and licks his toe*
Loren: *turns into a giant stick of pocky* now I do not belong! *turns back into himself and continues to laugh at Cheshire*
Sophie: ... am I the only one who thinks my dad might need to go to a vet?
Santi: ... Shocked ... DOCTORS?
Sophie: *attaches herself to Vincent's arm* Master! you're so smart and wise and knowlegeable and wonderful! thank you so much for telling me what that thing is... *nuzzles Vincent's arm happily*
Poland: [color=pink] No, dummy. Vash doesn't like boyS... he totally only likes, like, me!
Pony: hiiiiiiin! *neighs in Switzerland's face and presses it's nose right into his eye, then snuffles*
Poland: aww, look, Vash! Pony like, totally likes you! Ok, now, like, go away, Pony! *shoves the pony's face out of Switzerland's* Vaaaaaaash? Can I have like, a white and red ribbon like my flaaaaaaaaaag? Since MY flag is like, totally the most totally rad flag there is? And Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash? Can I like, wear your hat? *doesn't wait for a reply and just grabs the hat an pops it on his head* heheh fox

---------------------------------------------
France: very good. Now get out. I am trying to make love. I mean, dinner. *throws kitchen utensils and food at Joey until he leaves*

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling fail)
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 pm

lol Yurai

OMG GOOD CHARACTERS WERE STOLEN :<

Anyways:

Will of the Abyss
Neji Hyuuga (naruto)
Ada Vessalius
Undertaker (kurshitsuji)
Tobi (naruto)
Kisuke Urahara (bleach)
England ^^ angeryeng
China :3 scared
Japan no coment ...
Gilbert Nightray (just cause I can make a fool of him~)
Ulqiourra (bleach)
Toshiro Hitsugaya (bleach)
Szayel Aporro Grantz (bleach)
And I might add more later :3
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

sure feel free to join ada Smile. by the way i'm getting rid of kouyuu so he's gone cack to saiunkoku Razz and i'll play as soma from kuroshitsuji.
--------------------------------------------------
Soma falls from the sky just as kouyuu left the area, and lands onto top of a injured greil

Soma: wow thanks miss for breaking my fall i shall treat you to curry as award love ah curry curry i love curry

Nuriko: (playing dolls)

Yaten: whos this werido (points at soma)

Greil: your hurtting little sebby wahhh (his manhodd)

Soma: sebby question (gets off greil)

Greil: ah sebby i won't let them hurt you no more (hold on to his crotch while he heals)

Break: oh that werid guy named his manhood sebby onion so who are you

Soma: shocked fox what you don't know me, i'm prince soma

Break: uh never heard of you

Soma: (anime falls)

Switzerland: well i was going to say yes anyways about the hat, looks cute on you switerland2

Alicia: (glares at sophie) get off cat girl before i shoot greil in the manhood with anger (like that that would do anything lol)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:21 am

Vincent: *being fought over between two women....just another day for Vincent Nightray*

Kaia: *snuggles up to will after doing horrid things to her so called beloved* love yay I love you will ^^

Will: crying fox

Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:21 am

actually I'm gonna get rid of tobi and add Matsumoto (bleach) :3

Ada Vessalius: *walks in w/ gilbert and their arms r linked*
Gilbert: Oh hi everyone :3
Undertaker: I didn't know that idiot would b here :3 *talking about Griel*
Will of the Abyss: Hi everyone!!!!!! *accidentally bumos into Marie* *everyone is teleported to a theme park*
Kisuke Urahara: well isn't this interesting Toshiro, Neji, matsumoto and I r at a theme park and u ppl randomly show up onion
Toshiro Hitsugaya: fox 10 o shush kisuke
Matsumoto: wow Captain look at all of the hot men!!!!! fox 2
Toshiro: like I care
Neji: sweat drop

England: Oh look Japan, it's France sweat drop *to hisself* great I was hoping of a french-free day
Japan: .............
China: SAY SOMETHING!
England: sweat drop fox

Ulqiourra: ........
Szayel Aporro Grantz: y the hell r we here again?
Ulqiuorra: mission
Szayel Aporro: doubt it sweat drop
Ulquiorra: .............
Szayel Aporro: Oh look there's a big group of ppl lets join in/follow them ^^ maybe I can collect a few to take to my lab evil fox
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 am

oh by the way when I did post my characters there was only half of the first page I had apparently posted right after kuria

but then I came back and couldn't find my post, then gave up then came back again and it was on the 6th page o.O

NOT LYING I went back at first and had to edit it and when it loaded it was on the first page
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 pm

switzerland: (kisses poland on the cheek) switerland2 i couldn't help my self your so beautiful felkis

Soma: ooo never seen a place like this i wonder if theres curry fox 2

Yaten: is that all you think about, curry hmph fox

Soma: why yes curry is like the best food in the world fox 2

break: nah candy is way better then curry

Alicia: oo vincent let go on that (points to a romance ride and ties sophie and loren to a pole so they won't interfer) lets go before sophies follows fox 2

Greil: uh maybe i could k (get's electricuted from the collar) crying fox

Joey: hm lets see (goes threw the list of things france said) well i don't want any facial hair cause it so makes me so unattracted nani!! and i'm to she to run naked so i'll try the rest hm

Nuriko: oo wow i so want tome of that pink fluffy sugar stuff (points the candy floss)
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Cirno: Wow this place looks so cool- FROG! cute fox *runs up to the frog and freezes it* Yay yay yay! fox 4 *frog shatters* :c
Youmu: Mistress Yuyuko, we seem to be somewhere in the outside world. And-
Yuyuko: *eating stuff at a food stand*
Manager: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING LADY?! nooo
Yuyuko: Om nom, eating? Nom nom...
Manager: You have to pay for that! Or I'll sue!
Yuyuko: question Whats a Soo? Is it food?
Youmu: Ah... I should've known... emo
Nue: ... *runs up to a random man* GO OUT WITH MEEEEEE. wahhhhh
Man: wahhh *runs for his life*
Nue: wahz
Mokou: ...Fine. *leaves Grell* Wait a second... is that?
Kaguya: *at a food stand that hasn't been raided by Yuyuko* Are you sure there are no discounts for pretty ladies? pretty fox
Manager: Yes, woman. sweat drop
Mokou: ITS THE NEET! angry!! KAGUYAAAAAAAAA!! *rushes at Kaguya with the phoenix sigma*
Kaguya: Hm? *turns around* Oh, its just the paranoid yakitori- seller again.
Mokou: I'LL KILL YOU FOR HOW YOU SHAMED MY FATHER! fox 6
Kaguya: *sigh* Your still upset about that? Hmph. You do know its poinless, right? I'm immortal. evil fox
Mokou: FFFFFFF THATS IT! HOURAI, "FUJIYAMA VOLCANO"! (Im too lazy to explain the spellcards at this time)
*one fight later*
Kaguya: *has one foot on Mokou's head* Heh, is that all you got, you pittiful lifeform? evil fox
Mokou: Hrrgh... ugh.. I-I'll... kill... you...
Kaguya: Enough. New Impossible Request "Seamless Ceiling of Kinkaku-ji"! *a giant ceiling falls on Mokou*
Mokou: AAH! *silence*
Kaguya: Now, lets go back home, Eirin.
Eirin: Yes, Kaguya. *Kaguya and Eirin leave*
Mokou: *seems to be dead*
Cirno: *hiding behind a bush and is very scared* M-M-Mokou?
Blair: Ooh, those guys are kinda cute, nya~! *human form poof* *glomping randm guys at the theme park*
Tigadrel: *sitting on a bench*
Emily: Yes! Candy is sweet, and curry is not~! So candy is better, huh Break~?
Taiwan: *freaked out* I-i'm scared... wahhh
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 am

Marie: *starts to cry because his Prech-world disappeared* sad onion
Poland: ohmigod! wahhh My make up is like totally all messed up now!! *pulls out his compact and starts preening.. then, finding nowhere to sit, sits on Switzerland*
Pony: hiiiiiiiiiiin! *eats apples from a health-concious food stand*
Stand Manager: *shrugs* hey, at least someone wants something from here. *watches screaming kids line up at the ice cream stand across the way*
France: *pokes Nue (and somehow manages to keep it seductive)* You know, if you are looking for a gentleman... *kneels and holds out roses spectacularly* French is the only option. *is getting desperate*(to himself)I really hope this works... these are my last roses...
Santi: WOW! this looks fu- PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs up to a carnie* I want one! *points excitedly*
Carnie: ok, just shoot the bottle, and if-
Vorpal: BANG! (click)
Santi: gimme my goddamn plush.
Carnie: sweat drop
Loren: *turns the rops into noodles* you're on your own, Miss Sophie... c'mon Chessie!
Cheshire: ... ok... dizzy fox .... just.... lemme finish... *continues licking break's toe*
Loren: ... CHESHIRE!! Come ON!! *drags Chessie to the biggest rollercoaster*
Sophie: ... bye, daddy.. have fun...
Loren: *eats the line* mmm... *to operator* I'll eat you too, unless you start the ride.
Sophie: *lopes along after Vincent and Alicia* Master! I'm coming, too! *stalks Vincent*
Poland: *sees all the newcomers* eep! *hides behind Switzerland* like, Vaaaaash? Who ARE all the people? I totally don't know them!! Can we hide?
Santi: *has cleaned EVERY game in the park out of all their plush prizes, and is packaging them into her CC carefully, naming them as she goes*
Little kids: LOOK! A KITTY! *all congregate to pet Sunny*
Hedyeh: *EXTREMELY uncomfortable now that there are thirty-odd children in her hiding spot (which is in the middle of the path)* I must leave here for the sake of the sanctity of my mission...
Asye: *I have to add her, as Hedyeh has NO personality without her mistress* hmm...
Hedyeh: Milady! *runs to Asye*
Asye: *stands quietly*
little kid: *steps on Asye's dress*
Asye's (flimsy) dress: RIIIIIIIIIP!!
Asye: Embarassed
Hedyeh: *points at EVERY male who can see Hedyeh (except China, Poland, and Greil, all of who she doesn't realize are actually men* YOU HAVE SEEN MY LADY'S BODY!!! YOU MUST PAY! Marry her... OR DIE!!!! angry!!
Asye: *stands helplessly*
Hedyeh: *covers Asye* DIE, MALE PIGS! *slaughters all gawking men with her scimitar (don't worry... none of our characters were gawking (executive decision there) so they are safe!)*
Asye: *waves to Soma*
Hedyeh: *slinks over to Soma* My Lady requests your company. Now. I suggest you heed her call. *isn't doing anything to bring attention to her now-bloodied scimitar, but it's calling enough to itself on its own*
Marie: *stops crying l0ong enough to get a fountaining nosebleed* nose bleed
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 am

Vincent: *hasnt moved so ends up getting glomped by sophie* wtf....Anyways Alicia unless you want to go on something here I have no real preference on what to do (aka I really really really dont want to be here)

Kaia: *is no longer caged* YAY CANDY!!!!! *steals some guys wallet and buys loads of candy for herself, completely forgetting about will*

Will: *is praying that someone will help him* crying fox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Switzerland: hm we could go in there where it's more quite i don't like it here much either it's too noisy sweat drop (takes poland to a polish dinner place)

Soma: ooo a pretty princes shop (goes into the shop even through his miss read the sign that really said pretty princess) ooo i always wanted one of these (picks a tirara up)

Break: hey emily lets get some candy but i have to say that soma guy worries me sweat drop

Alicia: (grabs princess out her bag putting her on sophies head) who about you baby sit my kitty snob onion (woah what is alicia thinking keeping her kitty in a bag O_O)

Greil: ooo pretty princess shop: i want to go in love (goes into the shop and walks past soma whos buying a tirara, magikc want and wings)

Nuriko: (buys five candy flosses) mmmm i love the clolour of this fluffy candy Razz

Joey: (goes into some make over place to get his styled and dyed blond)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Sophie: *picks Princess off her head and scratches her under the throat* I wouldn't mind caring for the cat, Miss Alicia, but my primary duty is to Master Vincent. *offers Princess a bit of fish (YES she carries fish around... that was intended to be part of her midday snack)*
Suneka: *in heaven*
Santi: ... *opens her CC and digs through it* where did that one thing go... hmmm... hmmm.... huh? Wait, what was I looking for?? question

--------------------------------------------
Loren: WHEE!!!! WHEEE!!!! *riding a rollercoaster with Chessie*
Cheshire: *isn't feeling well*

Asye: *looks at Hedyeh*
Hedyeh: *looks at Asye*
Asye: *shrugs*
Hedyeh: *nods and follows Soma, getting blood on all the princess stuff* I thought I told you that my lady requests your company?

Poland: ... but... Vaaaaash... I'm like, totally not hungr- mmmm.... *sits down at a table and looks at a menu* mmmmmm.... *starts sounding a bit like a contented cat from all the mmm's*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Will: *is not being helped* emo

Kaia: candy candy love

Ivan: *pops only his head out of santis CC....so it probably looks really strange to anyone else along with he is covered in some random liquid that was from santis CC* I think Im ready to come out now.... *pushes his hands on her boobs in an attempt to get out*

Vincent: onion Ne sophie if you want to do me a favor you should push the button for me ^^ I dont think really any of us want to be here so....
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:14 am

Cirno: M... Mokou? *lifts the ceiling to see Mokou lying there split in two* AAAAAAH!! wahhh
Mokou: ... Heh...
Cirno: EEEH?! M-M-MOKOU?! nooo
Mokou: ...Have you... forgotten? Heh... *melds back together and stands up* I'm immortal. I will not permenately die. who knows
Cirno: *still freaked out*
Mokou: sweat drop
Yuyuko: *advances on the Polish dinner place*
Youmu: Yuyuko, no! *grabs Yuyuko's robe*
Yuyuko: *flailing* But Youmu, I'm hu-
Youmu: I KNOW! BUT YOU CANNOT EAT OTHER PEOPLE'S FOOD! ITS NOT POLITE!! fox 6
Yuyuko: ... Youmu...
Youmu: ... Erm... Mistress Yuyuko?
Yuyuko: *starts slowly walking away, then spots Mystia Loreli in the sky* ... Night Sparrow... fox 9
Youmu: Oh no...
Nue: cute fox Oh yes! *hugs France*
Blair: *sad that all the men were killed by Hedyeh* pretty fox *...then notices Tigadrel on the bench and glomps him*
Tigadrel: @#$%&?!
Emily: You'd only worry about someone if you liked them, Break~. But do you like Soma? Of course not! So lets get some candy and stop worrying about Soma~. Its that simple, nuissance Break~!

(( I'm swapping out Taiwan cause she's boring. Neutral And now in her place I'll RP as Eva-Beatrice from Umineko no NAku Koro Ni. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img12/6886/81491406.jpg ))

Taiwan: *is freaked out by Switzerland and leaves*
Evatrice: *flies above the park* AT LAST! YOUR NEW ENDLESS WITCH HAS COME! NOW... PRAISE MY NAME!! *laughing like a maniac*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 am

Getting rid of will of the abyss cause she does't rly do much ^^;
Neji Hyuuga
Ada Vessalius: Oh great perfect! ^^ C'mon gilbert-kun! let's go on a roller coaster!
Gilbert Nightray: uh ok? *ish dragged off*
Undertaker: ....... so many beautiful ppl!!!! *spazzes* *goes to a candy store*
Matsumoto: oooooooooo! Look captain!! candy! Let's go get some! *grabs toshiro and drags him off to a candy stand*
Toshiro: *grabs Neji* U're gonna suffer w/ me
Neji: wahhh Heyyyyy I dont wanna~
Kisuke Urahara: *cracking up as he's watching this scene*

England: o.O
China: Poland didn't recognize us?!
Japan: ........
China: say something!!!!

Ulqiourra: *bored*
Szayel Aporro Grantz: Let's try out one of these "rides" sounds fun!! ^^ *drags Ulqiourra off*
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:52 am

(( OH BTW Can I have permission to use this one character, 9-Volt from WarioWare? http://www.mariowiki.com/images/f/f9/9-Volt_WarioWare_Smooth_Moves.png

He's my newest obsession, but he's not from anime. Can I still use him please? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Switzerland: ah nice and quite (puts a rose in poland's hair) i heard all polish food is fresh so i think i'll try it out (looks at a menu)

Soma: (comes out wearing his tira, wings and waves his fairy wand) now magic waund make me curry (wave the waund but nothing happens)

Greil: ooo i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (runs to the counter with a red princess dress and crown)

Alicia: i think princess likes you sophie, princess you trator wahhhhh

Princess hisses at alicia's bag and goes back to licking sophies hand

Joey: (comes out the salon with blond hair and a cute dress and makeup) now so learn french accent (goes into a french building that teachs french)

Yaten: (feeds suneka a fish) i think i turn back into my male form for now (turns into a male)

Nuriko: (sists eatting candy floss)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Sophie: of course she likes me, Concubine. *strokes Princess and feeds her more fish* Anyone would choose me over you.
Santi: *throws popcorn at all the people on the rides* hey... *shoves Ivan back into her CC* you stay in there, my pet!
France: sweet! *carries Nue off to cook naked for her* Beauty, have you ever experienced french cuisine?
Cheshire: *stands up to vomit right as the rollercoaster goes into a tunnel*
Loren: Cheshire!!
Cheshire: *flies off the ride, whacking his head on another train, and hits the ground* ow...-nya *gets up and rubs his head, then starts chasing the bewildered people on the ground, looking for food*
Loren: *jumps off the rollercoaster as soon as it gets out of the tunnel* Cheshire!
Cheshire: *looks up from the woman he's nomming on* what?
Loren: ... you're not an idiot anymore!
Cheshire: ... no.... when was I ever an idiot, nya?
Loren: ... sweat drop

----------------------------------------------
Poland:[color=pink[ mmm... so much tasty food... and it smells like, SO good..[/color] *looks at the menu* Vaaaaaaaash? can I like, order for you? blush
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:13 pm

Vincent: ...? *manages to see that his kitty somehow got brought into the madness* what are you doing here florence? (his name isnt actually florence) *picks up his kitty and pets him...walking away from sophie and alicia* *he makes sure he cant be seen by anyone and starts huggling his kitty* your so cute peanut ^^ (also not his real name) *pet pet pet pet pet pet......*

Will: emo

Ivan: question *tries to escape yet another time*

Kaia: *goes up to break* Break do you want this candy Razz

Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:00 pm

break: no i got my own (eats a lolly pop)

Yaten: (sitting under a tree reading)

Nuriko: (still eatting)

Switzerland: um sure go right a head feliks switerland2

Alicia: wahz wahhhhh my kitty hates me

princess: (meow (i want this humen as my new master)

Alicia: Vincent where are you going (runs after vincent)

joey: (learning french)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Lucien (Vincent's cat): *purrs loudly to get more loves, grooming Vincent's face and wriggling in delight*

----------------------------------
Sophie: *to Princes (in cat)* You know, you could just reject her, and I'd be your huma, even though I'm a cat, too. But I can be someone's human, too! *jumps to a roof to follow Vincent more swiftly*
Little kid: *points at Sophie and whispers to his mom* Mommy.. that lady is CRAZY!
Hedyeh: *getts annoyed with SOma and drags him over to Asye* I told you to go to my mistress, scum.
Asye: hmm...? *whispers to Hedyeh*
Hedyeh: *nods once* My mistress says that she thought she knew you, but it turns out she does not.
Asye's Dress: *falls off (again)*
Hedyeh: ... Shocked YOU MUST NOW MARRY MY MISTRESS OR DIE, TO PRESERVE HER VIRGINITY!! angry!! *levels her sword at Soma's throat* Mistress Asye, you reall should get a more durable dress... *covers Asye with her free hand*
---------------------------------

Lucien: *hears Alicia coming and jumps out of Vincent's arms, then sits on the roof, watching Vincent regally and twitching his tail impassively*

--------------------------------
Poland: *giggles and orders... pretty much everything on the menu*
Waitress: oh.. wow.. ummm.. ok... *walks away dazed*
Poland: like, thanks! *turns to Switzerland* I hope they've got a rad cook in back! My food is like, SO delicious when it's made totally yummy!
Pony: *walks in* hiiiiin!
Poland: :nani!: PONY! You like, totally can't just walk into a restaurant! this one totally has a no-ponies rule!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Vincent: *also heres alicia coming and brushes himself off acting as if nothing ever happened* Oh Alicia, im sorry i left you its just that florence is up on the roof over there and i have no idea how even got up there....

Kaia: Ok then *licks the lollypop and sticks it in breaks hair*

Ivan: *managed to escape santis CC* this is a strange place question

Will: crying fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure 2
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next