Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure 2

Go down 
+3
Vincent Nightray
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:47 pm

(edited my first post on page 1 i added pics on the character i play as so you know what they look like ^__^)
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Vincent: wait what I'm who's for two weeks Shocked

Will: wha umm ummm Joey sweat drop and sir I don't know you...please stop fighting No please let ne go Crying or Very sad

Kaia: yes mother ^^ my poor will is being torchered ^^ but will really only loves me fox 2 right now then ^^ *kicks and beats up Joey* BACK OFF YOU PERV HEA MY HUSBAND!!!!! :angry!:

Russia: ah sorry Switzerland ^^ we are out of vodka *shows him an empty bottle of VODKAAAA*

Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Sophie: *drops the gun in a rather ADD manner and prances up to grab Vincent's arm* My master is mine now! Stupid secondhand whore doesn't realize that a prize is given for eternity! As if I would give mine up after only a week...? *nuzzles and grooms Vincent's arm*
Poland: ... you mean.. like... straight? I totally don't drink anything that isn't fun colors and yummy tasting! I also like those little umbrellas... they're totally fun to poke Liet with... *starts poking Vash absentmindedly*
Suneka: *busily involved in a sneezing fit of epic endurance*
Marie: *swims circles around Hallelujah's ice cubes* na! na! na! na! naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! na!
Cheshire: dead
France: zzz!
Loren: *engaged in ninja battle for three more turns!*
Hedyeh: *engaged in same battle for three more turns!*

-------------------------------------------------------
Santi: oh, I beg to differ...
--------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Alicia: (shots at sophie but misses on purpose) one week only if i don't have my husband back in one week i'll have kaia kill yoiu since your my weakness, i could never hurt a cat hmph fox now greil your coming with me (drags greil along the sand and ties him to a rock) your more fun to gun shoot at cause you can never die so your my toy evil fox

Joey: mmother like daughter kaia's made me her toy crying fox i want to be will's toy not kaia's (gets up but pulls kaia's skirt down by accident) aww darn it crying fox

nuriko: wow those two are sure mother like daughter but i can't help but feel sorry for greiula dn joey, oh well, (goes back to making nuriko spieal drink)

Switzerland ah such a shame (puts a pretty umbrellar in polands hair)

Break: my cake is gone fox 5 (throws emily at Yuyuko) you ate my yummy babies cake oh cake shocked fox

Kouyuu: (trying to get santi off him) THIS IS WHY I HATE WOMEN angry!!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Vincent: Alicia... sweat drop (I'm not a toy you can just give away)

Will: *runs away and descides to hide behind Poland* wahhh these people are scary....

Kaia: *has her knee on joeys head* move and I'll crush it fox 10 HEY YOU! angry!! (Poland) BACK AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!!! *throws a bottle of something at Poland and it hits both Poland and will in the face*

will: ow..... emo

Russia: *enjoying the show*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Alicia: you know what sophie i changed my mind you can't have vincent for a week you know why he's my husband who knows hey vincent lets shot greil together i have him tided to a rock all ready fox 4

Switzerland: wahhhh what did you do to poland fox 6 (shoots kaia's in the sholder and cleans the blood of polands face) why is it it's always the face fox 6 darn how dare those though things at the most beauitful pretty guy here

Joey: crying fox your sooo mean kaia i hate you crying fox
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Nue: *sneaks into the bar and grabs Vincent from behind with a red scythe* YEAH! KOGASA AND I ARE GETTING ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT!
Cirno: *finally gets up* Oh! don't worry, blonde man! I'll save you! eye'm the strongest!
Nue: Oh really? evil fox
Cirno: Yeah really!
Nue: ... *steps on Cirno*
Cirno: Ow! 9! *flailing* Thats it! Ice Sign, Icicle Fall! *starts shooting blue and yellow bullets*
Nue *drops Vincent and easily moves sideways* Is that all you got, you 9? Ominous Clouds, Heian Dark Clouds! *summons a bunch of swirling dark clouds that clear to shoot yellow lasers and scatters pink bullets*
Cirno: Waaah! Can't... dodge... fast... enough... *BLAM! point cards fly everywhere and Cirno falls to the floor* @_@
Yuyuko: Oof! Hm? *picks Emily off of her*
Emily: Hey nuissance Break! What was that for?!
Yuyuko: ...Food?
Emily: NONONONONO IM JUST A DOLL!
Yuyuko: Aw. *tosses Emily behind her*
Youmu: Mistress Yuyuko! shocked fox *runs to catch Emily*
Emily: You fool! I could've died!
Youmu: Eheheheh... sorry... *returns Emily to Break* Sorry about Mistress Yuyuko, sir. sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 am

Poland: *had been whimpering, but perks up* omg, you really think I'm totally most beautiful, too? *brushes some tears and blood and whatever was in the bottle off his face* you know, I totally went through worse like, in the partitions and junk. This is like, nothing! *Shoots kaia in the thigh for good measure (don't think too hard on where he hid his gun in that school uniform...)* plus, now I like, totally have Vash to take care of me or whatever! *fixes his hair to keep the paper umbrella in it*
Sophie: No. Not giving him back. I don't think Master needs a wife who would barter him away for nothing. Do you think I have to be paid to protect my master? And anyways, my master has always been Mine. Hence him being MY master. Stupid second-rate whore! who knows *calmly grabs Nue by the throat and squeezes with a strength that simply doesn't belong in her hands* leave my master unmolested, or you will feel it repeated tenfold on you. *drops Nue and returns to Vincent's feet*
Cheshire: dead
Hedyeh: *fighting*
Loren: *fighting*
Marie: nahhhhhhhhh! nahhhhh! *summons a fresh bottle of vodka for Ivan* na! na! naaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 am

Nue: You won't do that. You wouldn't. Everyone knows that if you kill a Nue then you will suffer a horrible fate of misfortune and illness! *laughs as she summons the dark clouds* *takes her pitchfork out of the clouds* And besides... we're very hard to kill. *grins evily*
Yuyuko: I thought a Nue had the head of a monkey, the body of a raccoon dog, the legs of a tiger, and a snake as a tail.
Nue: Shut up! Do I look like any of those?!
Yuyuko: ...That must be very hard to cook...
Nue: fox 6
Cirno: dead
Mokou: *glances over at Nue and Yuyuko, sees the remaints of Cirno and Nue's previous battle* ...A danmaku fight? *observes*
Taiwan: Oh my aru... did Switzerland... call Poland beautiful, aru? question *staring at them through the window*
Tigadrel: *gets up... and is drunk?* Nnnn... *standing there, eyes glazed over*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:13 am

Alicia: so be it sophie but you know what vincent is going to really hate you pushing me away all the time if i was so soft to cat i'd so kill you right now for what you said hmph fox (walks off up to greil) oi i have a deal for you

Greil: why should i help you your a nasty lady crying fox

Alicia: i'll lock you in a room with a guy of your choice to kiss or what ver if you help me out, but you can't pick will or vincent there off the list hmph fox

Greil: really ok give me the naked guy and you have a deal heheh fox

Alicia: france, fine do what ever as you please to him in a closet but first i want you to attack sophie with your chain saw evil fox

Greil: ok but i won't kill her, it says in my bookin about 100 years vincent kills sophie for chaseing you away to some unknown place Neutral

Alicia: (takes the book) oh yeah so it does lets keep this between you and me evil fox

Greil: actually sophie comes back to life after vincent kills her by lorens power now give me that book back hmph fox

Alicia: fine hmph fox i guess should get my dad to get rid of loren with his mad hatter close r to the at time hmph fox

Greil: what ever now un tie me

Alicia lets greil down and greil goes and cuts sophies arm off with his chain saw

Greil: I DID IT NOW FOR MY PAYMENT MISS NASTY heheh fox

Alicia: (grabs and throughs france in a closet and pushes greil in shuting the door on them) so sophie going to take back what you said about me, greil is my toy and only listens to me if blackmail him with hot guys hmph fox

Nuriko: hey you two should stop fighting i mean here have a drink 9give sophie and alicia the nuriko spieal drink)

Alicia: thanks for the drink (drinks in and collapse on the ground drunk)

Nuriko: drunk all ready sweat drop fox

Alicia: (mumbles and complains to her self about sophie)

Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Russia: VODKAAAAAA *huggles Marie*

Vincent: onion just another day I guess..... What do they all want with me?

Will: ah I'm so sorry mr....s.... *can't tell polands gender* ah well it's all my fault you got hit No I'm sorry crying fox *tries to clean polands face off*

Kaia: LOOK WHAT YOU DIDJOEY YOU MADE THE BOTTLE HIT WILL TOO!! angry!! *hits Joey hard*

Vincent: Alicia what are you doing? I know it takes more than that to get you drunk....
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Nuriko: actually it's really stong drink i gave her here you should give it a try i call it the nuriko special (gives vincent a glass)

Switzerland: switerland2 (can't help but watch poland) i'll protect you now on switerland2

Joey: hey i didn't do anything you psyco crying fox even if you are my twins mother i won't let you hurt them or will crying fox

Break: um ok miss you owe me cake who knows now then (picks alicia up) i need to put alicia to bed far away from the sewer rat who knows (stands on a romote thing transporting everyone to the chocolate factory) eh fox 8

Switzerland: ok where are we WHAT DID YOU DO CLOWN fox 6 (points gun at break)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Sophie: *shrieks like a banshee and whips her drink at Alicia, pouncing at her just as she passes out* crap.... *lands several feet behind her target, flips around and hits Break's and Alicia's chests with a thud, cracking several of Alicia's ribs and gesturing her arm-stub at Alicia angrily* you think this will protect you, whore? this... is just a flesh wound! Since you never learn from my gentle reminders of your place, I guess that I will have to stop playing nice, yes? *snarls viciously and leaps to Nue, leaving Aklicia covered in scratches and Break covered in blood, and a small tuft of burgundy cat fur, which blows away* and you.... I'd take those chances on you. *jumps into a gummy tree and perches to seethe above Vincent, teeth bared and blood pouring out of her wound (into the Nuriko drink, making it (in theory) highly unappetizing and undrinkable* Master, I wouldn't drink that. You might get alcohol poisoning. Loren! fix this. NOW.
Loren: *is yanked forcibly away from Hedyeh and has to heal Sophie before he can continue*
Hedyeh: *is panting silently in the corner*
Loren: ... oh. i guess it's done, then. *wanders over to Nue and shrugs at her* Forgive Miss Sophie. She's a little antisocial sometimes. And kind of protective of that guy. No hard feelings to me, though hey? *slides over to Nuriko* hey, umm... could you make me one of those? I mean, you saw how Miss Sophie is... she's really quite a lovely person, but... she's a little difficult to work for and... *continues murmuring his issues at 'work' to Nuriko, just out of Sophie's earshot* ... anyways... I could use a drink. a REALLY good drink.
Poland: *stitching himself up and putting makeup over the scratches and cuts* Like, hey, thanks, but I've like, totally got it under control or whatever. *sniffs and snuggles up to Switzerland, now that he has sucessfully covered all his cuts* hey Vaaaaaaaaaaaash... don't you think this skirt is like, totally cuter on me than a girl?
Marie: NAHHHH! NA! NA! NA! NA! NA! NAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NA! *teleports far, FAR away from Ivan in sheer terror*
France: *completely passed out and not being very much fun in... well, behind... a tree*
Santi: oh! more people! now it's like a party in here! *hugs all three men in the closet*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 pm

greil: (sits on france while doing his hair anpig make up on france)

Alicia crawls over to a tree and yells at it thinking it's sophie

Break: um sophie has anyone ever told you to never attack someone whoo's defenceless alicia isn't in a fit postion right as you can see

Alicia: (kicks the tree and yells at it some more)

Nuriko: sure i have nothing agenst anyone here plus your a pretty hot guy heart fox (works obn a drink for loren)

Switzerland: yes a skirt looks really good on you, you look way prettier than all the girls switerland2

Joey: Kaia shouldn't you being dealing with you mom i think shes lost it shocked fox

Alicia: (still kicking the tree but falls on the ground from being too dizzy)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Vincent: Sophie I'm not going to ask what just went though your head (because I'm sure nobody here can understand you logic) but I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from mudering my wife for many many reasons onion (and now I have to take he to a hospital...great...) *debates if he wants to take his chances with alchohol poisioning*

Ivan: *O* *stares intently at gummy sunflower* *looks up at Sophie* hmmm I can't put my finger on it but that stare seems familiar....oh well Very Happy *goes back to his happy gummy sunflower*

Kaia: yay sweets love!!! I want to eat them all fox 2

will: ah alright....^pulls a few pieces of glass out of his face*
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Nue: Feh. *turns her back to Sophie* I bet she couldn't even beat Cirno. Lets see her use danmaku- *rambling on angrily*
Cirno: HELP ME EIRINNNNNN!
Mokou: I see... that hot guy has a tough guardian. I bet no matter how much that girl beats me up, I'll still be there. who knows
Nue: *grabs the Seed of Unidentification* *marches up to Sohpie* WANT ME TO UNIDENTIFY YOUR A**?! fox 6
Mokou: *sneaks up behind Vincent and takes off with him while Nue is yelling at Sophie*
Nue: shocked fox
Youmu: Ah sure, don't worry I'll get you more cake. sweat drop fox
Yuyuko: *in major shock* Food... everywherrrrrre... fox 8 *commences to eat*
Youmu: Well, that should keep Mistress Yuyuko occupied for a while...
Myon: *sweatdrops*
Blair: So, how are you today, nya~?
Bloodlily: *smelling stuff in the Chocolate Factory* Eugh, this forest smells of artificial Twoleg food...
Emily: Break! Maybe theres cake here~!!
Tigadrel: *walks tipsily over to the tree Alicia is yelling at and yells at it too*
Youmu: *watches Mokou running off with Vincent* ...I'm not getting involved in that...
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 am

Sophie: *hisses and snatches Vincent back* you think I pay attention to whoever yells at me? My attentions are only for my master. honestly, it is stalkers and kidnappers like you and his stupid whore that keep us from becoming that he may be my master... master... master... *is standing very near Ivan, holding Vincent and nuzzling him like a cat*
Cheshire: *gets up groggily and starts stumbling around* :@__@:
Loren: ... i wonder what Miss Sophie would look like blonde? *tries it out with a sandy blonde* ... hmm.... I dunno... I THINK I like the burgundy better, but I just can't decide...
France: *looks up at Sophie and screams shrilly* T-th-that's... GIRL-IVAN!!! *passes out under Greil*
Poland: rad. *snuggles up to Vash, then looks up at where France is screaming from, but can't see through Switzerland's shoulder* ohmigod, that girl has some totally major issues. But.... I totally look cuter, right? *winks at Vash*
Cheshire: *bumps into Sophie's foot and looks at her* ... AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *fuzzes up and runs away to hide in sheer terror*
Santi: ... you three are boring. *ties all three of the closet men up and walks out, stark naked* So... what did I miss?
Suneka: *eats the gummy grass, flicking her tail around contentedly.
Marie: *finds a WHOLE VILLAGE built out of prech* ... na! na! naaaaaaaaaaaaah!! *starts nomming* na!! (mmm) naaaaaahhh!!! (mmm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For reference on Sophie (just in case you haven't been following random 1), you may consult this video, and substitute the word 'married' for 'master'. (oh, some out-of-Japanese translation may be necessary before word switching... XD)
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ekLw0AJWo&feature=related
(I do not suggest watching the whole challenge. It gave Vincent and Cheshire nightmares)

Amusing to those who know Sophie all-too-well: her blue dress probably doesn't hurt the similarity, either. That was unplannedly convenient.

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : getting rid of most of the reference bit)
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:56 am

Yuyuko: *looks over at Sophie* Wahz, scary... *hides behind Ivan*
Youmu: wahhh
Cirno: *keels over and falls in the chocolate river*
Nue: Thats right! Don't take him again! ... fox 10 *grabs Vincent back*
Mokou: Hey! *snatches Vincent back from Nue and starts running*
Nue: Hey! angryfox Unidentified, "Red UFO Invasion of Rage!!" *scatters red UFOs everywhere as they shoot red bullets that proceed to chase Mokou*
Mokou: You think danmaku will solve this, Nue?! Fine! Everlasting, "Pheonix's Tail"! *a giant fiery bird sigma appears behind Mokou as she fires bullets in diamond-like zigzag patterns*
Blair: EEEEEEK! *hides from the danmaku*
Tigadrel: *still yelling at the tree*
Taiwan: *slowly walks over to Switzerland and Poland*...
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Break: (points his blade at sophie) i don't care about you and vincent hanging out and stuff but what is ticking me off is that your hurting my daughter and calliung her a whore, shes no wohore sophie you are now if you ever hurt my daughter again when shes drunk then i'll kill you and your chain loren hmph fox

Greil: (gets off france: now, now, lets not fight where in the land of candy, candy brings out happiness and love love

Switzerland hm really, well then i'll keept that i mind but yeah poland your the most prettyest person ever that looks good in womens clothes switerland2 (holds out a heart shape made of chocolate) here i want you to have it blush

Nuriko: you know poland i think switzerland has a crush on you i can tell when some is in love Very Happy (hands loren his drink) oh loren if you want i can help protect you and sophie from that clown i heard his chain is dangrous (lifts a heavy handy house up and throws it at break) i have super strength like hurcules

Break: nom nom nom nom nom (on the house cake)

Alicia; (hugging some random umpa lompa thinking it's vincent) vincent, vincent oh my love vincent

Umpa lompa: heart fox i think i like working her now lol fox

Joey: kaia you have something stuck on your bottom (takes a jelly babie off kaia's butt) now i need to was my hands 1000000000000000 times shocked fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Kaia: too bad Joey you not ping to be alive to do so...*kicks Joey over a candy mountain* men are such jerks angryfox

Vincent: *is being thrown back and forth between people* ummm yeah...will you put me down...my wife needs my help....and I don't really even know what you want from me so I'll just be on my way....

Ivan: *is now completely terrified of Sophie and runs and hides behind santi, leaving his gummy sunflower...this makes Ivan sad*

will: Alicia....ummm that's not Vincent... sweat drop
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Sophie: *snatches Vincent from the distracted Mokou* my Master! MINE!!!!! angry!! *completely ignored Break, as it "was not to her master's benefit" for her to have listened (translation: it wasn't what she wanted to hear, or anything that would have caught her attention fully)*
Loren: *had been drooling over Alicia, having forgotten Sophie is Sophie, as she's currently blonde* wait... why are we killing me? Shocked *is quite concerned about this*
Sophie: *cuddles Vincent protectively like a human suit of armor (and cage)*
Marie: *had been hovering in Santi's hair, but floats away from Ivan in terror*
Santi: *is little and not very good cover for Ivan's gigantic-ness* umm... *looks up at crouching Ivan* why are you crouching behind me?
Poland: Of course he's got a major crush on me. Like, everyone has a crush on me, cuz I'm totally hot! I mean, like, DUH! *munches happily on the chocolate*
France: dead
Suneka: *no longer feels well after eating that gummy grass*
Marie: *sits on Sunny*
Suneka: ill! *goes back to eating gummy grass*
Hedyeh: *is stalking a herd of oompa-loompas through a lollipop forest*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Greil: oh dear vincent looks like he's getting angry (rns up to sophie cutting both her arms off) you miss should give vincent some space if you don't you end up dead,or so it says, do you really want your master to kill you from anger now evil fox

Yaten: (falls ontop of greil (i'm throughing in another character)) ARG what the heck happened i was fighting with seiya then this happened hmph fox wait till i get my hands on him when i get back hmph fox

greil's book falls open infront of everyone which reads "alicia dies from being murred in her sleep by sophie, sophie dies from vincent murrdering her for killing his wife in 500 years time"

Break: (stops noming on cake after seeing the what was writen in the book) WHAT THAT BRAT KILLS MY BABY wahhh (grabs on to cheshire) WHY CAN'T OUR DAUGHTERS JUST GET ALONG ALL READY wahhh

Alicia: (till hugging the umpa lompa not taking any notice on whats going on)

Nuriko: so who are you miss

Yaten: um i'm a guy my names yaten but i guess you can call me miss i am a bit of both who knows

Switzerland: (now hugging onto poland)

(i'll add a pic of yaten (sailor star healer to my first post)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Vincent: *now has Sophie blood all over him (but doesn't really care that much for the moment)* thanks Sophie...*goes over to Alicia and frees the oompa loompa* what the heck did you drink Alicia sweat drop

Ivan: *hissing behind santi and a new gummy sunflower (mostly the sunflower which is not hissing him very well at all)

Will: *goes over to suneka and gives her a belly rub*

Kaia: *goes over to will and (forcefully) gives him loves*

Will: Kaia....let me go crying fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Suneka: *was all rolled over happy-like, getting loves, and then Kaia came over and now she's mad* riwwww.... *swats at Kaia's ankle with her claws, then hides far, far away*
Hedyeh: *looks at Suneka, who invaded her hiding spot*
Suneka: *looks at Hedyeh*
Hedyeh: *pets Suneka to keep her quiet*
Suneka: *rolls over and is in heaven*
Santi: yoo-hoo! you there! yes, you... you know, the one trying to hide behind me? i SEE you! *snaps impatiently to get Ivan's attention*
Cheshire: ??? dizzy! *is still totally out of it from being knocked by Hedyeh* umm... woof! I love you... *flops on Break and starts chewing on his toes*
Loren: ...no, guys, I'm serious... why are you going to kill me?
Sophie: DAMN IT! LOREN! FIX THIS!!
Loren: *gives Sophie two lovely new arms and turns Greil... an unfortunate brown/orange/yellow everywhere he is red. Also packs about six hundred pounds onto him.*
France: *scurries away and hides*
Hedyeh: *looks at France*
France: *falls asleep*
Poland: *shrugs and grins* like, what can I say? I'm totally rad! *goes back to munching on the chocolate* This stuff is totally tasty... i hope i don't like, get fat or whatever off of it... ohmigod... I totally can't eat an more of this! *feeds the last tiny bit to Switzerland*
Marie: *teleports Cirno to safety from the chocolate river, then flies circles around Cirno's head excitedly* na! na! na! na! naaaaaaaa-aaaaah!!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Switzerland: (eats chocolate) switerland2 i so have to take you out on a date sometime fox 2

Yaten: you make me sick, whats this date thing you speak of hmph fox

Switzerland: well your sure rude, dates are when you really like someone fox 2

Yaten: ah i see, no intrested then hmph fox (goes over to suneka and gives her a belly rub) wow your a cute kitty i really like cats Very Happy

Alicia: uh i feel sick (throws up all over the umpa lompa and falls a sleep in vincents arms)

Nuriko: she'll be fine vincent, the drink she had is very strong on alchol one glass can make you drunk sraight away

Break: crying fox (walks up to sophie with cheshire on his feet) don't hurt my baby girl, i saw greils book and it said you kill alicia in 500 years and vincent kill you in revenge why can't you both just be friends all ready crying fox

Joey: i don't know who i'm more scared of kaia or break, ik never seen this side to break before sweat drop fox

Greil: crying fox your a big meanie loren crying fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure 2
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next