Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure 2

Go down 
+3
Vincent Nightray
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Vincent: onion why would you drink something like that Alicia onion

Ivan: *fails to notice Santi calling hum cause he is to busy huffing behind his gummy sunflower*

Kaia: *throws jello at suneka getting her all mushy and then goes back to glomping will* fox 2

will: where is Joey I need his help crying fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Hedyeh: *is very uncomfortable now that there are three people and a cat in her hiding spot*
Suneka: *in heaven getting attention from TWO people, even if she does smell like jello now.*
France: *wakes up and looks around* ahh... where am I?*notices Hedyeh* Ahh, my dear, my exceptional beauty even among the angels, perhaps you know where we are?
Hedyeh: *slaps France firmly*
France: ... ahh... I... see... *gets up and staggers out, holding his head and looking absolutely miserable*
Santi: *pushes the sunflower to one side* yoohoo! I SEE you! *is now not even an inch from Ivan's face*
Cheshire: *still playing with Break's toes*
Sophie: ... Mister Break... are you a complete idiot? I would not dare to kill Alicia, unless I was given explicit instruction to by Master Vincent, or she went too far and injured or shamed him in any way. It would be completely idiotic for me to act otherwise. First of all, for a servant of the Nightray manor to be involved in unwarranted murder would be a black mark on the family's name, and especially on my master's name, as he is, in theory, responsible for my every action. Second of all, she is terrible at obeying, and would probably make a mess, and blood can be quite hard to remove, especially if it gets into a wood floor or on a decorated wall. Furthermore, Alicia is veiwed by many to be a part of the Nightray household, as many concubines are veiwed to be part of the master's house. For a servant of the household to dispose of one of the members would be an unspeakable social crime, resulting in a huge loss of face for my shamed master. And lastly, Alicia is simply not deserving of my attentions at her death, and I would never sully my hands with her filthy blood unless it was truly and verbally stated to be my master's desires.
Loren: *appraises Greil for a moment* and you're a big... well, you're not really going to make me go THERE, are you? *picks up Greil's chainsaw and gives Greil his normal weight back... but makes his clothes even more hideous (and gives them a rather nauseating scent)* have fun making the pretty boys love you in that...
Poland: ohmigod, you totally should! I like, totally never get to go out any more... it's definitely like, a total bummer sometimes. *pouts and pretends to sulk*
Marie: *follows Suneka into her hiding spot* na! na! na! naaahh! na! na! na! na! naaaaaaa-aaaah!
Hedyeh: *quite uncomfortable, as there are two people, a cat, and a small alien in her hiding place. To top it all off, it smells like fruit-flavored gelatin.*
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:10 am

Cirno: *watches Marie fly around her head* Hm? Are you a fairy? *then watches Marie fly away* crying fox
Mokou: Hmm... I'll just take a different guy then. *watches Loren messing up Grell* Bingo! fox 9 *sneaks over to Grell* Psst, hey! I have a friend whos a were-hakutaku and a history eater, and I can get her to eat the history of you being messed up like this if you'll be my boyfriend. fox 11
Nue: Well... thats one less competetor. hmph fox *summons the Heian Dark Clouds and pulls out the Seed of Unidentification again* Now to Unidentify that servant girl... I swear she's more jealous of that hot guy's wife than Parsee is jealous of everyone.
Yuyuko: *tries to eat and Oompa Loompa and spits it back out again* ill!
Youmu: Ugh... Yuyuko... sweat drop
Tigadrel: *passes out on top of the remote and everyone ends up in Old Hell*
Youmu: Hey... what are we doing in the Ancient City?
Yuyuko: Hey, Its Parsee's bridge! Hey Parsee!
Parsee: *glares at Yuyuko* You're annoying. fox 10 *floats away*
Yuyuko: Hm... Hey Youmu! Lets go to that cat girl's Grilled Meat Resturaunt! Its here in Hell, right?
Youmu: You mean Orin's resturaunt? :<
Yuyuko: Yes. Lets go right now. fox 4
Parsee: Ah, look at that cat girl. Snuggling against her lover. ...HOW COME I NEVER HAVE ANY HOT GUYS AFTER ME IM CUTE RIGHT JEALOUSY JEALOUSY GREEN EYED JEALOUSY. fox 6
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Break: (grabs the book a rips the page up)

Greil: you can't do that angry!!

Break: i did it cause it't must be fake, sophie said it her self she won't kill alicia unless vincent tells her, and i don't but i can't help but feel vinccent will never give such a oreder, so you must of wrote that scare us hmph fox

Greil: and so what if i did, maybe i want vincent to my self in face i want all the pretty boys to love me that way i kill women and yes alicia and sophie are on my list hmph fox so is santi,yaten, he's really a girl ig you hadn't know, but i'll jkill all the girls here some day and blame it one someone else evil fox

Break: (kicks greil) if you lay your hands on my daughter then i'll kill you with my own two hands hmph fox and i'm sure vincent, cheshire and loren will do the same if you were to kill sophie hmph fox

Kouyuu: OH LET HIM KILL THE WOMEN HERE I HATE WOMEN

Break: your on heartless bastard kouyuu makes me wonder what rey ever saw in you hmph fox

Kouyuu: I'M NOT HEARTLESS, REY HAPPENED TO BE THE ONLY GIRL I LIKED SHE WASN'T LIKE THE OTHER WOMEN ALL PUSHY AND FLIRTY THEN YOU CAME ALONG AND STOLE HER FROM ME

Break: yeah, yeah what ever (kicks kouyuu in the chocolate river 9emilys falls in the river too) oh no emily (picks emily up and licks the chocolate off her)

Yaten: so that red haired freak knows my real gender ha he has no chance laying his hands on me i maybe a guy now but my real gender is indeed female (transforms into his true gender form)

Joey: ahhh put some clothes on shocked fox that just bra and shorts

Yaten: actually it's my clothes my fighting clothes hmph fox

Switzerland: wow cool i never knew guys could transform into girls
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Vincent: *pokes Alicia to see if she's alive/to see what will happen*

Ivan: *looks at santi with puppy eyes* don't tell them where I'm hiding pretty fox

Kaia: break it sounds like someone needs to die can I do it? Please please please cute fox

Will: *grows mushrooms in his emo corner*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 am

Sophie: You wouldn't stand a chance against Loren and my father. You would be facing immediate destruction. Also, I am rather hard to kill and have an unpleasant tendency to come back to life after being vanquished. Or so I hear. I haven't been defeated yet, so I wouldn't know firsthand. But my daddy says I have more than one life. *smiles, as cats are wont to do, and hands Greil his chainsaw*
Loren: *something about the way Vincent is holding Alicia gives Loren a PERFECT veiw down her shirt*
Sophie: ... Loren? I think we have a slight issue here, yes?
Loren: *doesn't even pay attention, just follows implied orders and turns Greil's chainsaw into a long, mooshy noodle, and gives Greil a face only a woman could love (not that he actually looks any different now)*
Sophie: I hope you like women, Mr. Sutecliffe, as that's all that will ever like you. *pats Greil's head and sweeps away*
Loren: ... sucks to be you! *is yanked along behind Sophie*
Sophie: *keeps a predator's eye out for threats to Vincent, in hopes she can divert them to accidentally eliminate Alicia instead*
Loren: *keeps an eagle eye out for threats to Sophie (literally turns into an eagle*
Poland: well, sure we can. It like, totally costs a whole lot of money though, and it's like, totally painful. Plus it does a majorly bad job, since nothing actually works the way it's supposed to and stuff... that's why I just dress like a girl. Surgery is like, waaaaaaaay to much effort! Plus, you totally can't tell if I'm a boy or a girl until you get my skirt off me, right? *pets Switzerland*
Cheshire: *really interested in Break's toes, and making odd little grunts and growls as he attacks them innefectively*
France: *vomits spectacularly over the edge of Parsee's bridge (i really hope Parsee's bridge is actually just your typical bridge and not... something completely unrelated)* wow... I am so sorry sir. *apologizes profusely to whatever is under Parsee's Bridge (continuing to refer to it as 'sir', then goes up to Parsee* ahh, hello, you exceptional beauty even among the stars, you are looking quite... blinding... *scrunches his eyes closed cuz SOMEONE is hungover and has a really bad headache* as, I'm sure, is usual. Could you kindly honor me with your company... somewhere dark and quiet? Possibly for a drink?
Santi: *nods* ok! *likes Ivan. he is not seeming surprised that she has no clothes on. better yet, he's not making her put any on* If you'd like I can put you in a better hiding spot... *points in her CC, which currently has a big field of sunflowers at the top* Interesting... I was wondering where I put that!
Suneka: *makes an irritated noise and bats at Yaten, then wriggles her tummy around pointedly*
Hedyeh: *slightly less uncomfortable now that there is only one man in her hiding spot, which is sort of out in the open. Does not mind sharing it with a cat, an alien, a woman, and a man quite as much as a cat, an alien, and two men.*
Marie: *floats around, then goes back over to Cirno* na! na! naa-aaaaaaaaah!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Emily everything I know about Parsee: what she baisically looks like (ish) and that she's a she. I know nothing beyond this... sorry! (google is a confused girl's best friend) (also, I know you like touhou, so i figured it's safe to assume that the parsee you're talking about is the one that is apparently in touhou?) *doesn't even pretend to know touhou*
also, just checking... is her bridge a LEGITIMATE bridge, or does bridge... refer to something else entirely? and what, exactly, if anything, is under her bridge?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Alicia: (twiches from vincent pokeing her)

Switzerland: i'll use my savings for the date i like to save money up, oh what do you think of chesse feliks i love eatting chese but it's to expenvie to buy to i hard have it switerland2

Yaten: aww your soo cute (belly rubs suneka) hey sophie can i protect you, cheshire and suneka i'll do anything for cats even half cats i'd do nything for cute

Break: sure kaia go right a head i can't be bothered with stupid ideots like him

Greil: your all so mean so what if i hate women fox breakdown

Joey: (slips on a electric collar onto greil)

Break: where did you get that from joey

Joey: my mom gave me it to put on kaia but i think this guy needs it more so kaia you should thank me for putting the collar on greil in stead of you hmph fox

Nuriko: now joey don't be like that

Kouyuu: dead (is drunk now from drinking nuriko's own made alchol)

Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:16 pm

(( Here is Parsee's Touhou wiki entry: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Parsee

And yes, she is a bridge overseer that oversees a real bridge that leads into Old Hell. ))

Parsee: Sir, you think you can just THROW UP in HELL? And on MY bridge?! *seething*
Youmu: Hey, Mistress Yuyuko, theres Orin now. We can ask her if she'll have her resturaunt open today.
Rin: *walking by with a wheeling cart* Hey! Theres a huge group of people there! I wonder if they have any corpses... *walks over to everyone* Bring out your dead, nya!
Yuyuko: I don't want to gooo!
Youmu: Don't be such a baby, Yuyuko... She's not going to collect you.
Yuyuko: Oh thank goodness!
Youmu: Ok, Yuyuko, do you still want to go-
Yuyuko: *jealousy* Don't get cocky... don't get cocky...
Youmu: What are you- Parsee, let go of Mistress Yuyuko's arm.
Parsee: You catch on fast. *lets go*
Yuyuko: I can't wait to eat some grilled meat! fox 2
Mokou: *holds on to Grell's arm* I can heeeelp you. ^^
Parsee: *turns back to France* And YOU. You want somewhere dark and quiet? This is as dark and quitet as Old Hell gets! From here on, it only gets hotter and noisier! angryfox
Nue: *throws the Seed of Unidentification at Sophie and turns her into a helpless ball of light* YEAAAH! fox 13
Blair: *goes over to Suneka* How do you always get your tummy rubbed, nya~? crying fox
Taiwan: ...Switzerland, aru? Why are you... flirting... with Poland, aru? question
Cirno: Yay, fairy! *playing with Marie*
Tigadrel: *finally snaps out of his drunken state* ? Where am I? Geh, its too hot here for an Ice Wyvern...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Will: *goes over to suneka* *to Blair* I think she gets all the attention cause she really likes these belly rubs ^^ I love cats ^^ they are so cute ^^ if only Sasha would get along with them....*fails to notice Blair is a cat*

Kaia: oh so we are in hell question break always said I end up in here one day...along with Clara Joey dad mom...*names basically every person she has ever met*

Vincent: *notices Sophie left (cause there is no linger a random growl above his head)* ne Alicia your going to want to wake up soon while Sophie isn't here onion

Russia: .....but if I hide in there I won't be able to see poland and Switzerland question not to mention this sunflower will feel left out....*holds up his gummy sunflower to santi*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:49 am

Loren: *turns Sophie back into Sophie (with her original burgundy hair again)* uhhn.... that was... unecessarily difficult... *pants in exhaustion*
Sophie: *hisses violently at Nue, but makes no move to her otherwise* angryfox Loren, go eat something.
Loren: *nods and walks up to Rin* Listen, I'll give you eighty corpses in fifteen minutes for every corpse you give me now... *is all hunched over, blocking everyone else's sight of what's going on like he's hiding what he and Rin are doing*
Sophie: I do not suggest doing that to me again. It only takes five encounters with something for Loren to understand it and be able to replicate it in unfailing perfection, and the fifth time is almost always him turning someone into the object. *smiles and sits calmly near Vincent* Hello Master... oh, you're touching filth again... I'll have to wash you when you're done playing...
Cheshire: rown! riwww! rown! rown! MRAAAA!! *freaks out and jumps about eight feet vertically, then goes back to playing with Break's toes* mroww..riirrrrrriirrrrrrrrriirrrrrrr....
France: So, if I cannot vomit over the edge of this bridge... may I at least take you out for dinner and a drink? *produces flowers out of nowhere and shimmers bishieliciously* You are a delight for the eyes, and a true treat for a humble suitor. Your grace and poise takes the breath from my humble breast, and each syllable you speak *goes on like this for some time* ahhh, madamoiselle, please, I beg of you, permit me to treat you to an evening?
Suneka: *kitty shrugs and continues making motorboat noises* (implied: I just get them because I'm adorable!) prrt! *stretches out to make room for three people to give her bellyrubs*
Hedyeh: *can't get her hand freed from the tangle of hands petting Sunny* oh, milady.... why do you make me suffer such indecencies?
Poland: Umm... duhh... because I'm totally hot and stuff! *strokes Switzerland's hair* Vaaaaaash... of course I don't like cheese! It'll make me like... totally fat! Ohmigod... you like, don't want me to get all fat and gross and stuff, do you Vash?? shocked fox
Santi: *shrugs* that's easy to fix. Your flower can go with - I mean, look! there's plenty of room in there! - and here... *pulls out a periscope that appears to have been salvaged from a submarine* and you can peek out with this! *really wants a pet giant guy, kind of like that turtle... only... less likely to get lost... poor turtle...*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Alicia: (wakes up) ahh my chest hurts it's like someone broke my rips Shocked (sumons healing cat and heals her rips) thats better, so um where are we last thing i remember was drinking this really yummy strong alchol drink

Break: ah alicia i'm glad your awake Very Happy

Yaten: oh wpuld you like a belly rub too blair i like cats

Nuriko: hm i think i'll buy my self a new dress some time blush

Greil: (busy getting electrcuted from the collar as he tried to attack yaten)

Joey: actually kaia only you and vincent will end up here and rolan, you have no idea how many times i had to ground that boy to him room with out him throwing knifes at me hmph fox

Kouyuu: dead

Switzerland: no i would hate me self if i made you fat but there is low fat chesse too, so since you hate cheese what food do you like question
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 pm

kaia: *Kicks joey in his manhood* YOU ARE EVIL!!!! angry!! I GO WHEREVER WILL GOES!!!! I DONT WANT TO BE WITH MY DAD EWWWW angryfox

Will: *perfectly happy with suneka* ^^ your so cute ^^

Ivan: *clutches his gummy sunflower and the gets pervertly close to santis CC to see the sunflowers in there.....* russia1 yay i love sunflowers fox 13

Vincent: Sophie this happens to be my wife you know fox 10 shes not dirty *still hugging alicia*

Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Sophie: *smacks Joey upside the head* Master Vincent will not be enduring eternal torture, you overly effeminate nitwit. *stares angril at Kaia* and you! you should treasure your father! *curses her luck that Kaia is part of the nightray household (legitimately, as a child of the master, not in a sort-of-ish manner, like the "concubine")*
Suneka: *reaches out with her paws to brink both of Yaten's hands to her belly, then comtinues to spread out to make room for lots of belly-rubbing action*
Cheshire: *still making funny noises at breaks toes (has eaten his shoes)* dizzy!
Loren: Cheshire, I will pretend I don't know you... onion
Santi: *shoves Ivant in and closes her CC* I have a new pet!! yayz best frieeeeeeeend! best friend, look! I have a pet! *bounces up to kaa and points at her CC excitedly*
Poland: well, Feli makes very tasty food, but it makes me fat... and i totally like the food we make at my house... that's all very yummy. Pierniki and gzika and kutia - but that's totally for christmas - and plendze ... ooh! ... and kopytka - Liet likes that too, so I make it like, just for him sometimes - *doesn't even pay attention to the fact that sevearl of those dishes have cheese in them, or that many of them are extremely fattening* and nalesniki - Francis likes those and sometimes he like, makes them, right, Francis? - and paluzski... ohmigod... paluzski is like, totally the best... I was showing it to Japan, and he gave me some chocolate covered paluzski, but it was kind of like, icky, so i went home and ate some totally good and not chocolate-covered ones and then I was totally all like, yummy! And I like, totally love my house's food! ohmigod, I'm like totally hungry now! Can you make me all those yummy foods for our date? Except tha kutia, since it's totally not christmas! Or is it? No, I think it's not... *Poor switzerland is looking at like a thousand dollars of food there*
France: *either didn't hear Poland or really didn't care* ahhh, beauty, don't keep me waiting! *continues to shower Parsee with flowers and loves and such*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for those of you wondering... that list of poland's was MUCH longer when I started, and had every tasty polish dish on it. (feliks is a good cook, I tell you, it's true!) now it's just got the ones that make my mouth water just thinking of them. And of those, only the ones I know how to make...
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Switzerland: well um i don't think i can buy all that but i can go out and broow money from austria, he like, totally owes me anyways for saving his butt.

Yaten: aww ok i'll belly rub you more (gives suneka a belly rub) your sooo cute Very Happy

Break: sophie you know joey tells his mother everything when he gets hit, kaia knows that her self all ready you should never mess with the nightray family, i've learned the hard way emo

Joey: why am i such a wimp (hides behind will hugging him)

Nuriko: look joey i don't like fighting but if you really scared of kaia then try and not get on her bad side on what makes her angry Very Happy also sophie mis just a bully that will only do nice things for vincent sweat drop

Alicia: sophie why can't you just leave me alone i don't want to hurt you as your a cat, all this time i've hurt greil in your place (hugs vincent) by the way i bathe everyday do i'm no dirt onion

Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Will: *jumps from joey hugging him* AH!!! joey you scared me.... sweat drop fox whats wrong joey question

Ivan: shocked fox AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.......... *falls into santis CC abyss*

Kaia: NO I WILL NOT BE WITH MY DAD angryfox he can suffer here forever I dont care what happens to him angryfox I will go to heaven where I BELONG with will angryfox *shoots her daddy an evil glare* THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!! angry!!

Vincent: ... Suspect

Kaia: I WILL BE WITH WILL FOREVER *throwing a tantrum* *throws a rock at joeys head* angry!!

Vincent: I now your not dirty alicia you dont need to worry about that....im sure she picked that idea up from kaia onion *holds her close* anyways sophie seems to be busy so why dont you push the button and we can go wherever you want to go ^^
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Sophie: *takes the remote FAR FAR away from Alicia* ... stupid filthy concubine getting my master all dirty... Kaia! stop insulting your dad. He's the one who pays me to make candy for you. (ignore the fact that Sophie doesn't actually get paid...) *snaps, causing a Loren-cage the size of a football feild to drop around Kaia, separating her from everyone else* You stay there and think about what you've said about your dad. You can come out when you've learned your lesson.
Loren (cage) : *makes the cage door disappear*
Santi: oh no! my best friend is in a cage! *is distraught* oh well. I have plushies. Very Happy *pulls out eight or nine fluffy animals and starts playing with them* let's see... this is Mr. Bear *holds up a teddy bear* and this is Mr. Horse *holds up a fluffy black toy horse* and this is Mr. Pony *holds up a sparkly purple pony* and this is Mr. Bear the Second *holds up a different teddy bear* and this is Mr. PurpleBear *holds up an orange monkey toy* and this is Mr. Birdie *holds up a plush bird of some sort* and this is Mr. Princess Bear *holds up a princess bear* and this is Mr. Puppy *holds up a fluffy puppy dog toy* and this is Mr. Qwtkkltpblkghdrrtkknmbfdrlrdlwbmkktzctqqlgthpnbvtkkx *holds up a fuzzy blanket*
Cheshire: *calmly chewing on Break's left big toe*
Loren: ... you almost look cute... like a big dog. only, you're a cat-guy, so it's a little twisted.
Poland: ... but... I like, really really want that food... fox 5 Vaaaaaaaash... if you think I'm totally cute you'll like, definitely get me my food... please please pretty-like-me please? pretty fox
France: *waiting for Parsee's reply*
Suneka: *makes motorboat noises and kitty-smiles*
Hedyeh: *is now hiding between Will, Yaten, and Joey, petting sunny to keep her quiet, and very uncomfortable, because she's kind of staring at Joey's butt, and can't do anything about it*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Break: um cheshire your starting to hurt my feet Shocked

Joey: i'm such a whimp and my head hurts (pokes at the bump on his head) can you kiss it better for me will blush

Alicia: onion if sophie wan't half cat i'd so kill her her by now hmph fox (aims her gun at greil and shots him with anger)

Greil: MEANIE crying fox

Yaten: (still giveing suneka a belly rub)

Nuriko: if i can get to kaia i could free her from the cadge hm
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Will: huh? ah....ummm....wellll......i guess Embarassed but i mean arent you a little old for things like that question

Kaia: *TANTRUM OF A 2 YEAR OLD ONLY ITS IN KAIA* angry!! *throws a knife at both sophie and joey* angry!! *is screaming and complaining like a 2 year old*

Vincent: nice shot but i think you wouldve dont more damage if you aimed a little higher like this *shoots griel in his manhood* see ^^
-----------------------
Ivan: *running through a field of sunflowers fox 13
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Sophie: Miss Kaia, please cease to throw things... that is highly unladylike behavior.
Loren: *turns all of Kaia's knives and pointy/hard objects into noodles*
Marie: na! na! *stops floating around happily* naaaaaaaaaahh.... *is hungry* nahh.... *holds tummy as it grumbles*
Santi: *happily playing with her toys next to Kaia's cage*
Cheshire: ... sorry nya! I'll be gentle. *gently and clamly chews on Break's big toe*
Suneka: *can't possibly stretch her fluffy tummy out any further* miirrr... prrt!! *catches Joey's hands and adds them to her tummy, then gives him big, adoring kitty eyes in hope of rubbing*
Poland: umm... Vash? Are you like, alive? question *pokes Switzerland a couple of times*
Marie: *transports everyone to an alternate version of the touhou universe, where EVERYTHING (and I mean EVERYTHING) is made of prech* NA! NA! fox 4 *starts eating the prech-version of Parsee's bridge* Na! na! na! na! na! na! *giggles and continues to munch, trying to bring Cirno to where he is so he can eat prech and be played with all at once*
France: *continues waiting for Parsee's reply (nothing has changed, other than everything is made of prech now)* I should just take your silence as an affirmative. *piks up Prech-Parsee and goes to a quiet, dim spot.. somewhere in that universe, and sits Parsee down for a delicious dinner by Chef Francis* I will blow you away with this dinner, beauty!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:21 pm

switzerland: sorry feliks i was just think, but don't worry i'll get all that food for you switerland2

joey: actauly will i just wanted a kiss from you fox 2 your sooo hot echo is lucky yo have you as a husband fox 2

Break: anyways where the heck are we now

Yaten: (still giving suneka a belly rub)

Kouyuu: (wakes up) AHH THIS PLACE IS TOOO GIRLY DAMIT I WANT OUT OF HERE angry!!

Nuriko: (punches kouyuu knocking him out) your so annoying you know that

Greil: wahz that little sebby you shot wahhhhh (yes he named his man hood sebby only in the rpg through Razz)

Alicia: amazing i need pracise more

blush
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Kaia: wahhhhh *being obnoxious with her tanturm* *throws her now noodle knives at loren and sophie...not that they do anything* *still screaming and crying* wahhhhh

Will: Shocked *backs away slowly* I..I..see sweat drop fox

Vincent: i guess so ^^ *tries to block out his obnoxious daughters screaming with little sucess* alicia do you know how to shut kaia up sweat drop shes giving me a headache...I mean you used to know how to do it really well (hes refering to when kaia was a baby)

Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Sophie: ... oh great, now you're annoying your father. here. please be quiet, Miss Kaia. *tosses Will into the cage, along with a boatload of nonfat sweets. How Sophie did the nonfat sweets thing is a mystery*
Loren: *watching cheshire in fascination that he could be SO weird*
Cheshire: *playing with break's toe*
Marie: *holds Prech out to break to explain what's going on, then flies around, eating little bites of everything in sight* na! na! na!
Suneka: *munches on a peice of prech while getting tummyrubs. her life is good*
Santi: *throws Mr. Qwtkkltpblkghdrrtkknmbfdrlrdlwbmkktzctqqlgthpnbvtkkx at Nuriko* hey you! will you play with me?
Poland: it's ok, Vash... but you totally shouldn't ignore me like that. it's like, not cool. *pets Switzerland*
France: *cooking*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:01 pm

switzerland: it wonh't happen again i promise switerland2 how about i buy you a pretty ribbon some time

Nuriko: sure i'll play with you, your plshies are cute (sits with santi and plays with the plushies)

Break: honestly kaia is such a brat like her father hmph fox

Alicia: dad shut up kaia is not a brat she just doesn't act her age much as long as she has will and candy she's happy, so vincent now that sophie has shut kaia up want to make out under that bride)

Yaten: (puts some cat nip on the ground) i know you kitty love cat nip so i always have some with me

joey: hey france can you teach me how to get someone to love you, theres this guy that i'm like totally crushing on heart fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Kaia: *huggles will (probably too tightly) and starts NOMing on her sweets*

Will: whaz kaia that hutrs crying fox I cant breathe if you squeeze me that tight wahhhhh That hurts kaia

Kaia: *is perfectly content*

Vincent: I think that bridge is possesed alicia sweat drop more importantly can you walk on your own now question

Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Poland: hmm.... depends. Can it be pink? or red and white? and can I have a matching one for my pony? Hey, like, where IS my pony?
Santi: *looks up guiltily, with Poland's pony's face peeking out of her CC* ... not here!
Pony: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! *jumps spectacularly out of Santi's CC*
Poland: ohmigosh! Pony!
Pony: hiin! *shakes mane*
Poland: Ok, like, Pony, say hi to Switzerland! He's like, totally gonna buy us ribbons!
Pony: *sticks its nose in Switzerland's face and snuffles, lipping at his nose and hair*
Poland: Pony! Like, cut that out! You're totally not supposed to kiss him! That's like... that was a totally bogus move, Pony! Don't just go totally moving in on like, someone else's man! *pokes the pony with a pink riding crop*
Pony: *doesn't really pay attention and continues trying to eat Switzerland's hair*
Poland: like, ...
Sophie: Suspect what the HECK is that thing? *has never seen a pony* It's like the horses that draw master's carriage, but shrunken... *ponders the exsistence of the pony*
Cheshire: *accidentally bites Break's toe OFF* whoops-nya ... *hides this by sticking the toe back where it belongs and backing away "stealthily"*
Loren: XD *thinks his best friend is a moron*
Marie: *flies around Cirno's head, giggling, eating, and throwing Prech indiscriminately at people*
Santi: here, you can be Mr. Qwtkkltpblkghdrrtkknmbfdrlrdlwbmkktzctqqlgthpnbvtkkx and Mr. Princess-Bear. Oh, and Mr. Ducky and Mr. Barbie (why her barbie doll is named Mr. Barbie is best explained as Mr. Barbie is a boy. Why her barbie doll is a boy is utterly beyond comprehension. Don't even TRY to go there.) *plays with toys happily with Nuriko*
Suneka: *pokes her tongue out REALLY far to get the catnip without giving up her tummy rubbing people*

-------------------------------------------
France: *turns around, wearing nothing but his chef's apron* cook delicious french cuisine in the nude for him. It works almost every time. Also, speak french. If you cannot do that, speak whatever language you speak with a french accent. Learn to play violin and piano, learn to sing, become acquainted with ballet, opera, theatre, and art, as well as composers and symphonies. Always have an opinion on any given orchestra or wine, and serve a great deal of the latter with EVERYTHING. And even without anything else. Smoke the occaisional cigarette, a french brand, but don't cough. Learn to blow heart-shaped smoke rings. Also, keep a large bouquet of roses tucked away in the vicinity of your back, where you can grab one at any time. When drunk, become free and naked, wearing nothing but roses. grow a bit of facial hair to make yourself look more mature. Grow some chest hair to make yourself look sexy. Light candles. and have I mentioned cooking deliciously while naked?

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar fail, forgot Suneka)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure 2
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next