Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure 2

Go down 
+3
Vincent Nightray
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Soma: do i have to marry her i want curry fox 2

Joey: (finishes learning french and goes to buy roses)

Break: (takes his lolly pop out his mouth and sticks it ijn kaia's hair) your such a sewer art like your father hmph fox

Nuriko: aww i'm out of fluffy pink sugar stuff Neutral

Alicia: it's fine but vincent, princess hates me Shocked

Princess: meow (i'm rejecting her she always stuffs me in a bag and bathes me in the bathtub)

Greil: (comes out the shop in his new dress) ah i feel sooo pretty sebby will love me for sure this time yayz
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Lucien: *makes a huge show of falling off the roof and appearing to injure himself horribly, complete with yowling, screeching, and dragging of the hidquarters*
Sophie: *looks over the crest of the roof, sees Lucien and Vincent* ahhh... very smart, mister Lucien. *creeps away to buy toys and catnip for Princess* Aww, princess... you're so cute... *mumbling so only Princess can hear* I'll get you toys and catnip and anything you want, everything that stupid concubine didn't give you... not... instead she ran off and become convinced that she was Master's wife and made him agree to get *a little TOO loud* MARRIED

--------------------------------------
Santi: *digs through her CC looking for her pet Russia*
-------------------------------------

Hedyeh: hmph fox well, it's your choice. Marry my lady, or die now. *waves her scimitar/cutlass thing in Soma's face threateningly*
Asye: I'm to marry him? blush *whispers to Hedyeh*
Hedyeh: Yes, my lady. My lady desires to know her fiancee's name.

---------------------------------------
Poland: *swiches seats to sit next to Switzerland so he can cuddle (actual reason: so he can eat the majority of Switzerland's meal, when it comes*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Vincent: nani!! what the heck?!?! *picks his kitty up gently* oh you poor poor thing florence....Alicia i think there is a vet nearby, Ill take him there. since we both hate hospitals ill be back shorty *kisses her forehead* *leaves*

Ivan: *so many people to become one with....starting with...* *goes up to Alicia* Ne mrs. How about you become one with russia Very Happy

Kaia: *beats the ever loving crap out of break* YOU HOW DARE YOU!!!!: angry!!: *goes off to a bathroom to wash the lollypop out of her hair*

Will: crying fox
-------------------------------
Vincent: *somewhere far away where he cant be seen by anyone* *huggling and petting lucien who is completely uninjured* You really are cute peanut ^^ *pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet...*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:10 pm

alicia: eh what do you mean russia question how am i so sopost to become one with you, i don't understand question

Break: you started it sewer brat hmph fox (manges to take the lollypop out his hair ripping some of his hair out)

Soma: i'm prince soma who knows ok so if i was to marry her, i would like curry everyday for dinner ah curry is soooo yummy yayz

Greil: ooo i wanna enter (runs towards a beauty contest)

Yaten: hm it's boring here wheres that remote

Nuriko:( spots that theres a beauty contest on and runs to enter it)

Switzerland : your sooo pretty and you smell really nice blush
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Neji Hyuuga
Ada Vessalius: Wasn't that ride fun Gil-kun?
Gilbert Nightray: dizzy! yea I guess

Matsumoto: I would like this and this and this and maybe some of those! *points at tons of candy*
Neji: And r u related to her or something?
Toshiro: Definitely not, she's my Vice-captain
Neji: O, I still can't believe that u're a captain
Toshiro: angryfox OF COURSE I AM!!
Neji: *grabs Toshiro's sleeve and drags him away from the candy store* Let's hide somewhere, how about that restaurant?? It has ramen
Toshiro: sounds good.....
*they walk off to the restaurant*
Kisuke: *goes off to watch the beauty pagent for no apparent reason*
Undertaker: *follows Kisuke*

England: Let's go on a ride
China: sounds good!!! ^^
Japan: *nods*
China: HE ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING!!! o.O
England: *walks off w/ China and Japan towards a fun-looking roller coaster*

Szayel Aporro Grantz: *shoves Ulqiourra on a ride then walks off to see if there r any crazy ppl to talk to* *decides to spy on the weird blonde-haired man who was petting his cat* *talking to Vincent* Hey y r u not letting anyone see u petting your cat?? Isn't petting a cat normal?
Anyways can I pet him? question fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Lucien: *bares all of his teeth, leaps away from Vincent, and hisses at the humans (yes, that includes Vincent)*
------------------------------------------------

Asye: So...ma? *whispers to Hedyeh*
Hedyeh: hmph fox My lady says that curry each day is a small price to pay for a good marriage. Now get on your knees so I can tie you up to ensure you do not run away while I get a wedding together. *jabs her pointy object at Soma a few more times for emphasis*

------------------------------------------------
Sophie: *strokes Princess's neck* Princess, you are a lovely kitty... here... let's have the rest of this fish, ok? *cuts the fish in tow and serves it to herself and princess*
Santi: *starts turning over rocks and looking in nooks and crannies FAR too small for Ivan to fit in, looking for her lost pet (she's too oblivious to look to her left, where Ivan is standing)
Suneka: *bounces up to Santi*
Santi: KITTY! *picks Sunake up and cuddles her*
Suneka: *makes noise about how many people were petting her*
Santi: *runs up to a beauty pageant judge and shoves Suneka in his face* Look! KITTY!!
-----------------------------------------------

Poland: I smell nice? like, really? Hmm.. what do I smell like? *sniffs his arm a couple of times* like, I guess I do... *starts to cuddle up, but then...*
Waitresses (seven of them): GEntlemen, here is your food... *unloads enough food for the Polish AND Swiss armies*
Poland: yay! *starts munching away* Vash, this is like, really yummy! umm.. like... here, try! *offers a bite of what looks like a crepe*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Vincent: *there are no other people in sight other than himself* what the heck? Your a really strange one Florence onion
---------------------
Ivan: *smiling at Alicia along with in the backround is kolkolkolkol*

Kaia: *also got the lollypop out of her hair* stupid break * kicks him where the sun doesn't shine then sticks another lollypop in his hair then leaves*

will: crying fox
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Neji and Toshiro r ordering food.

Matsumoto: Hey Captain-, Captain?

Kisuke:
Undertaker: So many beautiful ppl!! fox 2

England China and Japan r getting on the ride.

Szayel Aporro: *walks out from behind a store* *stares at Vincent* R u deaf??? Wat kind of status do u have so that u just ignore ppl like that?!? fox 6 Anyways, hello kitty! *totally ignoring the rude Vincent* Dont worry I'm not gonna hurt u! Was ur name Florence or is that a fake name?? I have a soft spot for cats fox 2 They're just so cute and cuddly! And their fur is soooo soft~ Some of them like to keep away from ppl though...... but it seems u don't do that kitty do you? blushfox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Prince soma: but i'm a prince you can't hurt me crying fox fine i'll marry her (knells down ready to get tired up)

Greil: your such a wimp Soma scared of that lady XD

Yaten: that why i hate humens theres soo pushy onion and the smell of sweat meainly the guys

Greil: now, now miss yaten don't dis everyone i'm not even humen pick nose

Yaten: uh i hope your not going to put that in your mouth are you

Greil: (puts snot in his mouth)

Yaten: your make me sick hmph fox

Break: wow that really hurt, (runs after kaia chaseing her with a plastic barbie doll O__o)

Nuriko: oi greil your missing the beauty compertiopn get back on stage

Greil: ah i almost forgot (gets on the stage)

switzerland: you smell like roses and and other sweet smells have as much as you like of the polish food switerland2
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Poland: Yay! *stuffing himself with yummy foodz*
Pony: *stands forlornly outside the window* hiin... hiin... fox 5
----------------------------------------------

Hedyeh: *ties Soma up tightly* stay here. I must go get a wedding. *runs to Wal-mart* hmm... wedding... wedding... ugh... so cheap... not fit for milady... *goes to target* ... this is the same wedding! but more expensive!! *Goes to Sam's Club* Seven hundred Weddings... I don't need that many... *goes to a weding specialty store* A WEDDING! *grabs the box (YES, weddings come in a box)* Wedding of indeterminate middle-eastern origin... Guaranteed to be the most lavish wedding of this style... fit for a queen... or anything important... comes with everything you need... just add water! This is good. *pays for the Wedding-in-a-Box (Just add water!!) and leaves*
Asye: *looks at Soma* umm.. I suppose that since we are to be married, we should get to know each other...

-------------------------------------------
Santi: *done harassing the judge* Pet! Peeeeeeeet! *posts posters looking for Ivan (still hasn't noticed that he's RIGHT THERE)*
Suneka: *sits on Santi's shoulder*
France: *comes streaking out of nowhere*
Santi: ... oh! that's a good idea! *takes off her clothes, too* wow... I'll find my pet in no time now! *streaks around*
Suneka: *chases after Santi*
Sophie: *eating her snack with Princess* Princess, I think that you would be a good kitchen cat for me, yes? You could have all the cream you like, and bits of fish and chicken and anything else to your liking, and you'd keep the THINGS out of my kitchen! And there is a warm hearth for you to curl up on! *strokes Princess*
------------------------------------------

Lucien: *hisses at EVERYTHING* angry!! *hates the world* hmph fox *sits haughtily out of everyone's reach, growling slightly to keep them away*
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Eva-Beatrice: Is everyone DEAF?! I said everyone shal now praise my name, or DIE!
Tigadrel: Tch... crazy lady.
Eva-Beatrice: D:<
Blair: *tugs on Break's sleeve* Nya~, do you have any food? :<
Nue: *hugging France*
Mokou: Is Cirno the only one who noticed that I survived a ceiling falling on me? Stupid NEET...
Eva-Beatrice: Are you calling me a NEET?! D8<
Mokou: Wait, no not you-
Eva-Beatrice: Die!! *uses her magic to slice Mokou in half, spilling blood everywhere*
Mokou: *pieces back together* I'm immortal, you idiot!
Eva-Beatrice: Eeeeugh! *walks away from Mokou slightly disturbed*
Yuyuko: *comes back with a bunch of frozen frogs* Ne Youmu, I found these in the forest. Can I eat them?
Youmu: Uh...
Yuyuko: *eats the frozen frogs*
Cirno: Hey! I was going to watch those thaw! D:
Emily: We need more candy, then, nuissance Break~!
Bloodlily: *sits near Sophie and Princess*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Kaia: kyaaaaaaaa!!! There is a man trying to assult me!!!! Help me please!!!! run crying

people in the park: *mutter and point at break while giving him dirty looks*

Kaia: *runs up to a big strong guy* help me please I just...*sniff* want to go home.. crying fox

several fierce looking guys (and girls): *death glare at break ready to beat him up*

Ivan: *notices a poster of a lost animal (aka himself)* *can't read it cause it's not in Russian*

will: crying fox
-----------------------
Vincent: *for a moment thinks his cat is on it's period...but then remembers it's a guy* you do that Florence and have fun hissing at everything onion *gets up and leaves*
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:50 am

(( Uh guys, I think I asked f I could use 9-Volt http://www.mariowiki.com/images/f/f9/9-Volt_WarioWare_Smooth_Moves.png
or not. Who is going to answer me? ))

Cirno: *standing with the tough guys* Eye'm the strongest, miss! I'll help you! *runs up to Break* Ice Sign, Icicle Fall! >8D
Mokou: *facepalms* Everyone here is a 9!
Yuyuko: *suddenly appears... chasing Mystia*
Mystia: Waaah! Yuyuko's after me!
Wriggle: I'll help you, Mystia!
Rumia: Is that so~?
Daiyousei: Waahz this is scary- oh hi Cirno!
Mokou: Speaking of 9s... *sigh*
Blair: *runs away from Break who is being pelted by icicles*
Emily: Run, nuissance Break!
Tigadrel: *sighs* That girl gives Ice Element a bad name. >C
Cirno: D<
Eva-Beatrice: *whaps Grell on the back of the head with her staff* Agknowledge me, you crossdressing pig!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:25 am

I WILL!!! Absolutely not. This is a forum only using characters you like... *gets a whispered message from a slightly out-of-breath courier* Oh.... the word on the street is that you like this character? Well, in that case, be our guest! *shoots the messenger*
------------------------------------

Feliks: *eating quantities of food that should cause gastrointestinal explosion... but don't.*

--------------------------------------
France: *dancing and being hugged while in the nude* The only thing that could make this better is....
Santi: *runs up out of nowhere (also in the buff) and pulls multiple bottles of wine out of her cleavage* WINE!!!
France: fox 4
Cheshire: *wanders over to Santi, and gives her big, sweet eyes* Human, can I have cream and salmon? cute
Santi: *gives Chessie cream with wine in it, and salmon that also has wine on it (her wine bottle exploded)*
Chessie: *sniffs Cream* this smells funny... *eats Salmon* mmmmm... *lays down and purrs for about an hour*
Loren: *introduces his palm to his forehead, having forgotten that his best friend is a cat*
Sophie: *dines exquisitely with her kitty companion*
Cheshire: *stands behind Sophie, begging for fish bits*
Sophie: Daddy, come sit with us and eat fish, as well!
Cheshire: *sits obediently, waiting for fish and cream*
Sophie: *dines happily with Cheshire and Princess*
Loren: *feels left out* Miss Sophie, may I jo-
Sophie: hmph fox No. Go sit by those bathrooms.
Loren: ... yes, Miss Sophie. *sits by the bathroom, holding his breath*
Sophie: angry!! Don't just SIT there! CLEAN THEM!!!
Loren: *cleans the bathrooms, then staggers out, gasping* ill!
Sophie: ... Loren, clean that, as well.
Loren: sad onion

Hedyeh: *is setting up her Wedding-in-a-Box (Just Add Water!!)* My lady will like this greatly, I think.
Asye: *kneels near Soma* Sir... [size=7] Are you well? would you care for me to fetch something for you? Is there anything you need?[/color]

Lucien: *yowls and follows Vincent, then jumps on his shoulder, sitting haughtily above.... well, not a WHOLE lot... but more than he would on the ground*
Marie: Nah! Naaaaaaaaah! Na! Na! Na! *is the head judge of the beauty pageant* Na! Na! Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! NA!! *throws Prech at a girl whose posture was less-than-perfect*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Princess: (licks ssophies hand) meow (i love my new master)

Switzerland: wow i'm full uh now where did i put my big gun (has forgotton he left back in hetalia world Razz)

Male Judge: ok this guy wins now i have to go for my gender change now

Nuriko: yayz i won love!!!

Greil: wahz i wanted to win nani!!

Yaten: well nuriko does look more better in womens clothes then you do greil so no wonder he won,
-------------------------
Break: wait a minute she started it first she's not all goody, goody like you thing she stuck a lollypop in my hair and kicked me down below so i got revenge onion (throws emily at kaia causeing emily to fall down into kaia's bra)
----------------------------
Alicia: that cat is sure grumpy huh vincent, any ways shall we do something together alone now love
-------------------------
Soma: ok, (talks about himself being a prince that loves curry) now what about you what are your intrests and stuff, and can you untie me these ropes are digging into my skin dizzy fox
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Can I join in?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 pm

sure ^___^
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Ok can I be Mokona please?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:56 pm

sure ^__^ also feel free to add another character when your ready ^_^
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:12 pm

(( YE HAW!! ))

9-Volt: *walks into the park playing a Game & Watch* Man! Theres nothing like classics, huh Shag?
Shag: *sighs* ((Note: Shag is 9-Volt's pet Fronk.))
9-Volt: And I can't wait to show 18-Volt my new high score-
Eva-Beatrice: *choking Tigadrel* I'm not a crazy lady!! I'll have you beheaded for that!!
Tigadrel: *slightly unaffected* Aren't you doing that already?
9-Volt: :0
Eva-Beatrice: *turns around* ...Can I help you?
9-Volt: ...Run Shag!! *runs away from Eva-Beatrice and grabs Shag*
Shag: ?!
Eva-Beatrice: *annoyed*
Tigadrel: *takes this opportunity to grab Eva-Beatrice and throw her off* Lay off, you witch.
Eva-Beatrice: Hey! You're the first one to get it right! Very Happy
Tigadrel: ?!
Bloodlily: *meows to Princess* Are you a local Kittypet around here? And... *turns to Sophie* Is this your Twoleg? ((Note: Kittypet = housecat and Twoleg = human in the Warriors world.))
Nue: Yay! Pour me some wine please! Very Happy
Cirno: EEH?! :0 *looks over at Kaia*
Emily: MMMPH! *flailing*
Blair: *now pestering Grell* You have any food, nya~?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Kaia: y-y-your....your just saying that.... crying fox please get away!!!!!

Russia: *finds the remote* I wonder what this button does...... *pushes the button and they end up in hetalia land! yay!* ...YAO *glomps onto china* you will become one with russia right (kolkolkolkolkolkol)

Vincent: *is not acknowlaging his cat for he is mad at it* (yeah....fighting with a cat...you go vincent...) Where do you think we are now question

Kaia: this places seems boring.......
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Switzerland: ah theres my gun (picks his gun up) so poland would you like some switzerland food some time switerland2

Soma: dizzy fox please untie me pretty please i'll get my severant to make you free curry fox 7

Greil: laughing that guy is pethtic (points and laughs at soma)

Yaten: it's rude to laugh at those in trouble onion

Break: hey alicia lets get some cake

Alicia: no thanks i have something to do, and thats to search for sophies mother, vincent you don't mind if i go and yell at sophies mom do you i want to complain to her about sophie fox 13 shes all ready stole my kitty and she'll pssible steel you away from me too them my friends and family fox 10

Joey: will (holds a rose out to him) i changed my apearnce for more you likeing heart fox (glomps onto will)

Nuriko: onion
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:43 pm

France: *Hits Joey over the head with a bouquet* Stop this! This is wrong! You do not wear a dress to woo a lover! You do not squeeze a lover! You are gentle and considerate with a lover! You do not demand, you merely ask! You are a terrible student!! Did you listen to a word I said?? *beats the tar out of Joey with his (incredibly sturdy) roses* Like this! *drama and roses and kneeling and hand-taking (poor Will)* Handsome sir, I beg that you accompany me for a night of *blah.... blah.... blah... he means go get in my bed... but that's definitely NOT what he's saying*
Poland: ... erm... like, no thanks. We can totally just eat MY house's food! *looks around* hey! let's go see if like, Liet is around or whatever! *drags Switzerland towards Lithuania's house*
Cheshire: *can smell Sophie's mom somewhere around here* scared
Loren: ... Cheshire, what's got you so scared?
Hedyah: *continues putting up the wedding* hmph fox All right, Manly Scum... *cuts Soma free* Get over there. *points at the wedding official of indeterminate middle eastern origin* Milady!! You look lovely, as usual!! yayz *puts wedding garb of indeterminate middle eastern origin on Asye*
Asye: *goes with it*
All of the Middle Eastern countries (plus India): *are in attendance (none of them is sure which needs to be there, so they all went)*
Sophie: *looks at Alicia while holding Princess* I have no interest in your friends or family. You can keep those. *goes back to stroking Princess* *perks at Bloodlily, then issues a looooooong stream of meowing* translation: I'm not a human...I'm a kitty! (and then some other non-important stuff involving her taste in fish)
Santi: ... pour? what's that? here... *hands Nue a bottle* YAAAAAAY!!! *runs around madly with bottles of wine in each hand* oh, umm... here... *hands a pair of bottles to Francis*
France: ... ahh, yes... I must cool down after that useless excuse for a young man failed so at courtship... *WINE!!*
Santi: *runs around crazily*
Lucien: *is not acknowlaging his human, for he is mad at it*

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Vincent: no i dont mind (doesnt care as long as he doesnt have to go)

Russia: *also can feel a disturbance in the force...but doesnt care cause he has yao* *huggling to tightly probably*

Will: ummm ummmmm......*uber confused* please dont hurt joey too badly.....uuhhhhhh sure I go with you.....I guess .... *didnt really get what frances metaphors meant but the sounded like a good intention so he agreed to it*

Kaia: Hey look a wedding *descides to crash it by setting the stage on fire*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Soma: nani!! FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switzerland: um yeah i just hope we don't bump into austria onion

Luthuania: (hides as he sences russia)

Joey: wait france i don't wanna force will into bed nani!! i wanna take things slow emo

Alicia: (looking for sophies mother)

Princess: (jumps out sophies arms and attacks some random wig on the floor)

Break: (runs after alicia to make sure she doesn't get hurt)

Greil: you miss are a naughty lady, two are ment to marry well never mind as long as you don't crash mine and sebbys wedding fox 2 (he's not really getting married he just wants to marry sebby lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure 2
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next