Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure 2

Go down 
+3
Vincent Nightray
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai

Kurai

Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:42 pm

sorry pc crashed - go for it if someone starts i'll jump in
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:00 am

Vincent Nightray wrote:
The only rule is you can't kill people XD

Actually I have a character that can't really die, Fujiwara no Mokou, because she drank the Hourai Elixir. Its ok if you kill her, because she won't permanately die. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:36 pm

ok my list is updated i might post pics tomorrow so you know what they look like
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Who be starting then?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 pm

might start it tomorrow i'm sure vincent won't mind us starting ^__^ we'll see what cheshire says
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Oki poki
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

I'll call vincent later tonight and see what she says.

Her opinion is, as usual, shared by me.

on all things except Poland.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Vincent was ok with it. We can start whenever Break feels like it.

Cheshire's OFFICIAL List:
Santi (OC)
Suneka (cat)
Cheshire (Pandora Hearts)
Sophie (OC) (won't appear until Vincent gets back)
Loren (OC) (won't appear regularly until Vincent gets back)
Marie (Onegai)
Poland (Hetalia)
France (Hetalia)
Hedyeh (Ladies versus Butlers)
Saya Yuuki (Lemon Angel Project)

though Saya will likely say bye-bye when Vincent comes, to make room for Sophie and Loren.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:25 pm

ok then lets start ^^

everyone sit by a bar in spain

Break: so alicia i got this devorse foarm for you to sign, i forceing you to deforce the sewer rat

Alicia: (grabs the paper and rips it up) i will not devorse my husband dad hmph fox just because you hate him doesn't mean i have to too

Switzerland: listen to your daughter and leave her be as long as shes happy thats what counts any ways can you stop steeling my cake hmph fox

Break: what question fox oh nah i love cake (eats more)

Greil: love!!! (at all the cute guys)

Joey: ( fox 8 over a naked photo of will)

Kouyuu: I hate this place i hate women angryfox

Nuriko: quite complaining where here to have fun who knows

Kouyuu: no i won't, anyways why are you in a mini skirt your a GUY angry!!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:18 pm

France and Poland walk in- well...
France: *comes STREAKING in, buck naked (except for a kitty tail) and holding a truly enormous bottle of expensive-looking wine, from a screaming women's bathroom*
Women's bathroom: PERVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT!!!
Franis: *runs several laps around the bar, then jumps on a stool and dances around*
Feliks: *walks out of the same bathroom, adjusting his skirt, which is twisted funny* Like, oh my GOD, Francis.... like... seriously? It's like, so totally rude to peek into the girls' bathroom like that! even if you did, like, just want your ears back. I mean, you like, totally could have just asked me or whatever when i was like, done going pee-pee, you know? And now my hair is all like totally messed up from chasing you out... and getting those ears off... man... like, that's a major bummer, you know? *drops Francis' kitty ears on the floor next to him and plops at the bar next to Switzerland* Like, hi Vash... what'cha up to? *picks up Switzerland's drink and takes a sip. then traces the rim flirtily*
Santi: *is the bartender* So do you want to order another one, sir? *talking to Vash, as he lost his drink*
Cheshire: *noms on the ORIGINAL barkeep*
Suneka: *sitting next to Alicia, hoping for some love*
Saya: *snaps to get Santi's attention*
Santi: .. oh...
Saya: *whispers to Santi*
Santi: ..... right... umm... *serves Nuriko a fruity lemon drink* From the girl with fluffy hair over there. *points at Saya, then goes back to trying to get another order out of Switzerland*
Hedyeh: *lurks silently in the shadows*
Marie: naaaaaaaaaaah! *splashes and plays in an abandoned drink* naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! nah!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:25 pm

switzerland: ah yeah thank another vodka would be nice and more cake this this ideot stole mine

Break: what i love cake who knows

Alicia: (gives suneka a belly rub) aww your such a cute kitty Very Happy

Switzerland: so poland looks like your not the only one her that dresses in girls clothes (points at nuriko who now beating kouyuu up)

Kouyuu: DAMIT I HATE WOMEN angry!!

Nuriko: AND I SAID SHUT UP angry!! (takes the drink from) thanks i need to cool off,, hey santi you like to tease guys, feel free and do what ever you like with that guy, he says he hates women onion

Kouyuu: STUPID LADY MAN (walks off to the bar) i would like some wine i'm in a bad mood hmph fox

Greil: HOT heart fox (grabs onto frances leg) lets get married and have beautiful children together heart fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Poland: huh? oh, like no! nonono! *tackles Greil to the floor and sits on him* You like, totally don't wanna do that! he's like totally drunk, and he's drunk cuz his boyfriend *clueless on the Franco-English situation* like totally rejected his marriage proposal... again... and stuff, so like... no. Just, like, no. Ok? Rad! *pats Greil on the head and sits back down next to Switzerland* Yeah, so, I like totally saw him when I came out of the potty, but I was just, like, whatever, because I totally do it SOOO much better than he does. Plus, he like, totally wore a really bogus outfit. And his nails are all chipped now. And all in all, I'm just like, totally WAAAAAY prettier. Right, Vash? *bats his eyelashes at Vash*
France: *didn't even notice Greil* ahh! *hic* my ears...! *staggers/falls off the barstool and plops his kitty ears back on* mmmph... *hic* .. er... maiou!... ronron...ro... maiou... ro..... *pretends to be a cat on the floor*
Santi: *to Nuriko* Right! got it. *drags Kouyuu off, into a supply closet, and locks the door*
Cheshire: *finished the barkeep and hops onto the counter to look for scraps he might have missed*
Saya: *pulls out a newspaper picture from her purse of the Lemon angels, with a person in the back holding a sign for her. Person looks like Nuriko, but isn't* Soo... he definitelyy didn't notice... damn. The agency says I could really use a little publicity... *whines to herself while signing a napkin for Nuriko (to her 'wonderful fan')* Gosh... it's so hard to be famous... *mutters more*
Hedyeh: *lurks in the shadows some more*
Cheshire: *sees Hedyeh* what's th-...?... nya? *stalks over to her and bats at her cloak*
Hedyeh: wha--?? *bashes Cheshire's head quietly*
Cheshire: *staggers away* dizzy! uhh... nya! *goes out like a light* dead
Suneka: *stretches out, knocking Break's cake onto the floor, and makes happy kitty motorboat noises*
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Yuyuko: *floats over to the bar*
Youmu: *following Yuyuko*
Yuyuko: I want a drink please, Miss Bartender! ^^
Youmu: Ugh, please don't make it anything expensive this time, Mistress Yuyuko...
Myon: *makes a shaking head motion*
Yuyuko: Hm?
Mokou: *sleeping at a table, deathgripping a drink*
Cirno: *walks in the bar*
Random person: Isn't that girl a little too young to be walking into a bar?! nani!!
Cirno: But I'm the strongest 9! wahhhhh
Nue: *sleeping in the swirling black clouds hovering over the bar*
Emily: *sitting on Break's shoulder* Yes he does love cake~!
Blair: *walking around the bar in cat form* Nya~! Play with me, nya~! Nya- hm? *notices Suneka* Another cat! Nyan, nyan~! *runs over to Suneka*
Taiwan: *sitting outside the bar somewhere*
Tigadrel: *had passed out earlier, also deathgripping a drink*
Bloodlily: *walking by the bar* *thinking* Hm? It looks like there are other cats in there... *walks through the door to the bar and sees Suneka and Blair* Meow!

((notes: Myon is Youmu's half ghost, and Yuyuko floats cause she is a full ghost.))
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 am

Hallelujah - *Sitting by the bar drink in hand*
Allelujah - "You really shouldnt drink any more."
Hallelujah - "You really shouldnt speak any more, but you won't stop will you?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Kouyuu: YIOU STUPID WOMEN LET ME OUT angry!!

Nuriko: that guy needs to get layed

Break: actually he has been once he use to date my wife rey but she lift him after seeing his true colours onion

Alicia: wait you mean my mom dated that angry guy that hates women Shocked

Break: yeah, they have a son together, your older brother athrun li

Alicia: wow i knew knew, i wonder what made mom break up with that guy

Kouyuu: I CAN HEAR YOU, SHE BROKE UP WITH ME CAUSE I WON'T LET HER OUT THE HOUSE OF FRIEND OTHER WOMEN SHES THE ONLY WOMEN I LIKE IN TILL THE CLOWN STOLE HER angry!!

Alicia: your starting to give me a headach you know that (kicks at the door)

Switzerland: ah well your the pretty one of course but nuriko looks goo in in drag too darn you both look so good switerland2

Joey: ah will if only we could be lovers nose bleed (on cloud nine hugging a photo of will)

Greil: wow you look pretty in a girls clothes i'm so jelous blush oh how i love cute boys sit onb me as much as you like (plays with polands hair)

Switzerland: shut you, if you keep flirting with all the guys i'll have you arrested along wiuth france who butt naked, oi france i don't want to see your ugally thing hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:08 pm

(rather than kyouya I'm taking tamaki cause he's more fun Very Happy)

Vincent: *walks in the bar* ... *looks arround* *eiders why he came here in the first place* onion *takes som random drink off a table and drinks it and throws the glass convienently hitting Polands face XD*

Will: hi Joey what are you looking at Very Happy

Kaia: bartender!!!!! I need 5 of the strongest things you have! (one for me and 4 for will) he's just more willing when he's drunk love you know what I mean?

Ivan: VODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Very Happy *runs over to santi and takes all the vodka for himself*

tamaki: *DRAMATIC POINT AND FRANCE* YOU SIR are wasting you charm! If you want to impress the ladies you must be more gentle like so *goes up to a random ladie and does his host club magic*

random lady: *is passed out drunk*

tamaki: see? She is speechless!!!! This is truely a moving day!! (tamaki is French XD)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:19 pm

France: *still convinced that he's a cat* maiou! *hic* maiou! ronronronron... maiou! MAIOUUUUUU!!! *hic*
Poland: *freaks out and hides from Greil on the other side of Vash* V-v-Vash? Like, uhh... who's that? *clings to Vash's shoulder while peeking over it* Vash... I totally don't KNOW that guy.... *epiphany!*ehh? *to Vash* So, like.... wait, do you like, seriously think I'm like, totally pretty? cute
Suneka: *looks at Blair upside-down (seeing as she's getting a belly rub) and makes motorboat noises of greeting*
Hedyeh: *crouches next to Cheshire and inspects him*
Cheshire: dead
Marie: Nahhh-nahh-na! na! *splashes Halleluja playfully from the abandoned drink he's floating in* naaaa-ahhh!
Saya: emo fame is such a horrible thing.... *breaks down crying over her drink*

-----------------------------------
Santi: *nods in agreement with Nuriko* girl/boy(THING), I AGREE! *super-slutty soused Santi ATTACK!*
----------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Switzerland: yesyour very pretty switerland2 (i might have switzerland fall for men lol)

Joey: oh ( hides picture in his pocket) just a sexy naked picture of someone i'm madly in love with fox 2 (hugs will) fox 2

Alicia: Vincent how are you today i missed you blush i got your a gift (hands vincent a box that has golden sharp scissors in)

Break: Alicia: i want you to dervorse that man

Alicia: no hmph fox kaia feel free and shot my dad, you too vincent fox 2

Break: ALICIA shocked fox

Nuriko: i know a strong drink that will get you drunk stright away want me to show you how to make it santi Smile

Greil: why WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is all the hot guys mean to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahhhhh

kouyuu: (busy knocking and banging on the door to get out)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Santi: *everyone seems to think she's still the bartender... she's not... she's in the closet with kouyuu, far too close for his comfort*
-----------------------------------------

Sophie: *investigates France* ... another cat! prrt!
France: .. .uhm... uhh... *hic* uhh... MIAOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sophie: ...an... idiot cat? how can this be?? *walks back to Vincent's shadow and licks his leg, deep in thought*
Hedyeh: *pokes Cheshire with a stick*
Loren: *picks Hedyeh up and moves her, then pokes Cheshire with the same stick*
Hedyeh: *smashes France's bottle of wine over Loren's head*
Loren: ... *glares at Hedyeh*
Hedyeh: *launches at Loren*
Loren: *launches at Hedyeh*
*commence super-silent ninja battle in the corner*
Poland: *is hit in the face by a drink* like... oh my FREAKING gawd!! like, omg... who DID that?? *looks at Vincent* like, omg, that's totally not cool. like, your capital is SERIOUSLY about to totally become Warsaw. *sniffs at Vincent and goes back to paying attention to Vash, now complete with a slight whine about being drenched in alcohol and a couple of tears to warrant a little sympathy*
Marie: naaaaaah! na! na! *spits a small fountain of alcohol at Hallelujah and Alleluja playfully* nah-ah-ah-ah! *giggles*
France: *now thinks he's part inchworm and part cat and starts worming around the bar* MAIOU!!! MAIOU!!!!!!!!!!
Saya: *seriously laying on the waterworks into her now overflowing drink*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent- i didn't see your post when i posted! I'm so sorry honey... so.. uh, yeah. I responded to you in this one. oh and.... fox 5
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Yuyuko: *while waiting for her drink* *looks around and notices-* Caaaaake... *starts drooling*
Youmu: No, Mistress Yuyuko! Thats someone else's cake-
Yuyuko: But Youmu, I'm huuuungry!
Youmu: *thinking* When are you not? sweat drop Um listen, Yuyuko, I-
Yuyuko: *devouring the cake*
Youmu: YUYUKO!! nani!!
Mokou: *slumps onto the floor, snoring* *releases her drink she was holding and in hits France's head*
Cirno: *sees the ninja battle commencing* I'll save you! Eye'm the strongest! *flies into the silent ninja fight and gets easily beat up* Ow... 9... dead
Nue: *wakes up in the clouds and looks down at the bar* Eh, so noisy down there...
Emily: Hey! Don't shoot nuissance Break for that, Alicia-chan~! He has his reasons~!
Blair: *waves her tail in greeting*
Bloodlily: *hides behind a chair and stares at Suneka and Blair* (Holy shit that rhymed)
Taiwan: *looks inside the bar window* Is that... Switzerland, Poland, Russia, and... France, aru? *worried*
Tigadrel: Ugh... *rolling on the ground and grabs Grell's leg* z z z...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Vincent: thank you Alicia ^^ your just going to need to remind me why we are in a bar filled with drunk idiots. Ah well this should make up for it *points his gun at break*

will: oh I see Very Happy just ummm your nose is bleeding Neutral

Kaia: I wonder if you can set this booze on fire question

Russia: ahhhhh Poland don't be sad Very Happy cheer up and smile so I can rip it off evil fox kolkolkolkol

tamaki: *asking a totally drunk lady why she doesn't like his charm*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 pm

joey: it is Shocked (grabs aa tissu out his pocket and wipes his nose and doesn't realse the naked photo of will lands on the sand)

Greil: (sees the photo and looks at it) nose bleed i want that guys babies nose bleed

joey: ahhh my photo nani!! cosmo give me that she said she found it in kaia's house nani!!

greil: it's mine now love!!! 9pushes joey off will and hugs onto will) your one heck of a stud love

joey: hmph fox (pushes griel off will) i loved will first get your hands off him, i'm trying to win his heart still fox 6

greil: no thappening he's mine now fox 2

nuriko: hey your kaia right, i think you should know that theres two guys fighting over that hot guy you love question fox

Switzerland: (points his gun at vincent) i can have your arrested for hurting poland hmph fox poland is way to cute to be injured by the likes of you

Alicia: onion something tells me we have to watch this guy sophie do as you wish to protect vincent from that bleach blond guy and for payment i'll give you catnip or what ever you want as award

Kouyuu: STUPID LADY YOUR CRUSHING ME WITH YOUR CC angry!! GET SOME CLOTHES ON DAMIT angry!!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Poland: *pulls the corner of his eye down and sticks his tongue out at Vincent* like, nyehhh~! *pets Vash's back*
Sophie: ... In that case, I want Master Vincent. *kicks Switzerland's gun out of his hand and puts it right to his temple* I do not recommend that you menace my master any further, as it may be less than beneficial to your health.
Poland: omg... that gun is totally like, too close for comfort. *backs away from the gun-toting psychotic kitty-girl and bumps into Ivan* oh, like... hi. and... yeah. Bye-bye! *scoots away from Ivan, too*

------------------------------------------
Santi: ... you're very dumb. You simply can't DO this with clothes on, you know...
-----------------------------------------

France: *shakes his head and pats his hair in confusion at being splashed*
France: *snuggles up to Cheshire and falls asleep nomming on his own thumb*
Loren: *engaged in epic ninja battle for 4 more turns!*
Hedyeh: *engaged in stealthy ninja battle for 4 more turns!*
Marie: *moves into Hallelujah's drink and swims in circles in it* naaaaaaaah! naaaaaaaaah! na! na! naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Suneka: *goes to wave her tail, too, but since she's belly-up, it sort of turns into more of a butt-wiggle* prrt! *starts purring, then sneezes several times*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Alicia; ok you can have him for a week hey vincent sorry on what i ddi, but i always keep to my promises blushfox well i'll go and spend some time with my beautiful daughter fox 4 9goes up to kaia and hugs her) want me to totour greil for you while you toutore joey for laying there hands on your future husband evil fox

Greil: over hears alicia: oh no, that women is going to use me as her shotting target again nani!! protect me my prince (hide behinds will)

Joey: love!!! (busy looking at will's crotch)

Kouyuu: DAMIT WOMEN I'M NOT A TOY

Switzerland: i can have your arested for attack miss, now where was i, want some vodka poland (just to add in polish people like vodka :Pi know this cause my dad is married to a polish lady ^^)
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Yuyuko: Excuse me, mister. ^^ *crawls over Break and starts eating all his cake* (Holy shit that rhymed too)
Youmu: fox 6
Cirno: *is struggling, trying to get up*
Mokou: *wakes up and is staring at France* DEAR GOD! shocked fox *trying to run away from France*
Nue: *descends from the black clouds and stares inside the bar, more focusably at Vincent* Hey... that guy's kind of hot... fox 9
Emily: Hey, nuissance Break! That pink-haired girl is eating your cake~!
Blair: Its good to see you too, nya~! *looks over and sees Bloodlily watching her and Suneka* Mrr?
Bloodlily: *darts behind the chair again*
Blair: ...Who was that, nya~?
Tigadrel: *holding onto Grell's leg and pulls him to the floor*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure 2
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next