Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure 2

Go down 
+3
Vincent Nightray
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Poland: Lieeeeeeeeeeeet! Come out! I've totally got another country with me, and it's not Russia! Let's totally, like, reform the Commonwealth, ok? Lieeeeeeeeeeeet! Seriously, like, where are you? Pony, you should totally go look over there... *tearing Lithuania's house apart looking for him*
Hedyeh: *ties Kaia up and tosses her in a cage full of bananas*
Sophie: ... *makes the the ropes ridiculously fancy and turns the cage bars to gold* that is sufficient, I think.... *watches Princess attack a wig*
Middle Eastern countries (plus India): *put out the fire*

*commence wedding of indeterminate Middle Eastern origin*

Hedyeh: *cries through the entire thing at "her lady's loveliness"*
Belarus: *creeps up behind Russia... AND GLOMPS HIM!!!* BROTHER!!! Now that we are together, we may become one and get married... married... married!
Sophie: *waves at Bealrus* Hi Mommy.
Belarus: ... question fox Who are you? Oh, you must be that Canada person... anyways... BROTHER!!
Cheshire: nooo *hides from Belarus*
Loren: ... Cheshire... what are you doing behind me?
Cheshire: *curled in fetal position, crying and rocking back and forth*
Loren: ..... riiiiiight....
Lucien: *meows at Vincent and points at Canada's house (the upper floors being a vast, empty space where no one will think to look) with his tail*
France: *falling over drunk (that was quick...)*
Santi: *running around, holding wine, but forgetting to drink it* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Vincent: *gets the hit from his kitty and goes to canadas house*

Kaia: EWWWWWW!!!! I HATE BANANAS!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS angry!! YOU JERK LET ME GO!!!! *screaming obnoxiously making the wedding really not that romantic....*

Russia: nani!! *trise to slyither away* Let me gooooooo crying fox

Will: ummm ummm... sweat drop *has no idea what to do with france*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Soma: emo i wanted my sevant to be my best man emo

Alicia: YOU (pulls onto Belarus also amlost pulling russia apart o.O) DO SOMETHING WITH THAT NASTY DAUGHTER OF YOURS (Points at sophie and yells in russian she knows alittle russian XD)

Greil: ooo i want to catch the flowers love

Lithuania: oh it's just you poland and..... have i meet him before hm

Switzerland: sweat drop yes you have i'm switzerland and my real name is Vash sweat drop

Lithuania: oh thats right i must of mistaken you for your sister

Switzerland: sweat drop

Break: Alicia since when could you speak russian sweat drop

Joey: (pours wine in a glass thinking it's soda pop and hands it to will) i got us soda pop will lets drink up (drinks from the bottle)

Yaten: i wonder where that wig came from

Princess: (attacking a wig)
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Lucien: *purrs loudly and rolls around on his back getting loves from Vincent*
--------------------------------------------

Poland: Liet! Liet! fox 4 Hey... like, whaddya mean, 'just Poland'? That's like, totally a lot!poland
Belarus: *goes into super-scary murderess mode and screams right back at Alicia*
Sophie: Mommy, this crazy lady is trying to marry Uncle Ivan. hmph fox
Belarus: *hisses like and animal and steals Switzerland's gun, pointing it at Alicia with one hand and grabbing Ivan with the other*
Sophie: Have fun, concubine. *skips off to locate Vincent*
Santi: *pours Will and Joey's glasses out* you drink this stuff from these, morons. *hands them each an entire bottle* Glasses are bad manners.
Cheshire: *still a total mess*
Santi: ooh, kitty! *rubs Cheshire's tummy*
Cheshire: *still cries and stays curled up*
Santi: ... kitty, you're making this difficult.
Suneka: *meows at one of Greece's cats*
France: *lost his censory rose*'
Santi: points Shocked
Sophie: *hits Francis over the head with a frying pan* GET DECENT!! angry!!
Santi: *points at Sophie* Shocked
Hedyeh: *gags Kaia* Shut up! you are ruining my lady's wonderful day!! fox 10
Asye: *kind of just goes with the flow*
Hedyeh: *smacks Soma* shut up and smile! You're marrying my Lady, so be happy! :fox10:
Asye: *still just kind of.... there.*
Suneka: *finds herself completely surrounded by Greece's kitty army* mrrr... *motorboat noises of WTF??*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Ivan: crying fox (hope of escape is at an all time low...)

Will: but santi i cant drink this.....you see im really bad with wine and stuff like that....so ill stick with soda if you dont mind ^^ *drinks his glass...then passes out on the ground drunk* dizzy!

Kaia: mmmmhhhrmmm fox 10 *angry screams sound now like motorboat noises!*
------------------------------
Vincent: *pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet* *giving his kitty loves* ^^
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Alicia: SOPHIE angry!! I SO DO NOT LOVE iVAN I ONLY LOVE VINCENT DAMIT , LOOK SOPHIES MOM YOU CAN HAVE IVAN YOUR DAUGHTER IS TRYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE SO SHE CAN STEEL MY HUSBAND VINCENT AWAY angry!!

Break: (holds alicia back) shes telling truth but i want alicia to break up with vincent i hate that man i always wanted alicia to marry Oz or Gilbert

Alicia: NO WAY GIL IS MARRIED TO SUSHI AND OZ IS LIKE EWWW angry!!

Switzerland: (steels his gun back) MINE! angry!! (snuggles up to Poland) i love you feliks love

Lithuania: sorry poland any ways where have you been all this time and i think vash is like totaly in love with you (bhacks away abit)

Nuriko: wow theres a sexy man for me (starts flirting with germany O.o)

Joey: um i'll stick with this soda: (finish drinking the soda and passes out like will did)

Soma: so can we get this over and done with it just mean you mistress is now a princess of india No
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Poland: Oh, yeah, definitely. Anyways, well, first I was in a bar... and then Francis like, totally went to the girls' room with me, and then we went somewhere else... and then it turned into a world of food... and then like... yeah. We totally went to an amusement park, then we went to a restaurant, and now we're totally, like, here!
Francis: *streaks outside the window*
Belarus: *shrugs and pulls out an even bigger gun of her own* *jabbers angrily in russian about how she doesn't believe Alicia and how insanely in love she and Ivan are*
Sophie: *found Vincent, and creeps away without disturbing him or Lucien*
Santi: *glomps onto Ivan* Pet! I FOUND you!! *pets Ivan*
Cheshire: *has sort of turned to stone*
Suneka: *charges at Kaia with her newfound army* mrrrrrbrmmbrmbrmbmmrmbrmbmrbmmbrmbmrmbrmbmrmbrmbm!!! *motorboatnoises of WAR!!!*
Kitty Army: *follows Sunny*

*due to the physics of how much space this many cats takes up, none of them are able to harm Kaia, but they DO get banana smoosh ALL over her (and each other)*

Suneka: *has lost her target, and can now only smell a large blob of banana goo* prrt? *runs off with her kitty army*
Loren: *laughs at Kaia's misery*
Hedyeh: *smacks Soma again* Shut up! You just stand here and do what you're supposed to!! AND LOOK HAPPIER!! *poor Soma*
Asye: *is getting married. Be back in two posts.*
Suneka: *grooms herself*

---------------------------------------------
Lucien: *wriggles super-happily*

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Vincent: oh peanut your so cute ^^ *huggling his kitty* *pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet.....*
---------------------------------------
Ivan: (desperate times call for desperate messures....and since hes being crushed by santi and his crazy sister hes sees this as the only option) *starts crawling slowly into santis CC to try to run away*

Kaia: *ANGRY AND SCARED MOTORBOAT NOISES* Mmmmmbhmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! wahz

Will: dizzy!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Joey: dizzy! (flirts with a plant thinking it will)

greil: what a ideot (laughs at joey)

Alicia: (pulls two guns out and points them at Belarus) i see it's mother like daughter no wonder sophie is so messed up and obeessed with my husband she gets from you who obbessed with own brother, theres just sick you know wanting to marry your own flesh and blood (in russian)

Break: (doesn't under stand the convo as he doesn't know russian like alicia does)

Switzerland: so lithuania how about you join us on our journay

Lithunia: yeah i think i will, wait poland are telling me you sleept with france shocked fox

Switzerland: ehhh nani!! no that can't be it no no, no no no,no (runs off to his own house for his pink pji's o.O)

Lithunia: um maybe i should remain quite for now emo

yaten: (now back on her home plante)

Nuriko: so yeah your so handsom and and (goes on and on)

Germany: sweat drop (to him self) what is up with this werido cross dresser sweat drop

Soma: (getting married)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Sophie: *kneels next to her mommy (astounding resemblance moment) and yanks out a VERY similar gun* Don't point guns at my mother, you stupid concubine. hmph fox
Belarus: Sofiya is a good girl, yes? And there is nothing wrong about the love between Ivan and I... it is beautiful and everlasting!
Santi: *helps Ivan into his happy sunflower field* There you are, pet! have fun!
Cheshire: *sees Ivan escape and follows him*
Santi: kitty! *stuffs Cheshire into her CC by the scruff of his neck*
Cheshire: ... that was unpleasant... but at least I'm out of there... *starts eating a sunflower delicately*
Santi: *seals up her CC and bounces away*
Poland: Well, yeah, I have, like... waaaaaay in the past... but not like, recently or anything. *shrugs*
France: *is urinating in Lithuania's yard*
Pony: *finally finds Lithuania* hiiiiiiiiin!
Poland: Yeah, Pony... we totally already found him...
Suneka: *leads another banana-covered charge at Kaia while making terrifying (? - maybe not...) motorboat noises of war*

---------------------------------------------
Lucien: miw! *wriggles himself into a fluffy tan puff with a face in the middle* miw! *jumps up on Vincent and sniffs him while twitching his tail*
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
my color coding:
Russian
Feliks
Cat
Angry
Murderous
Muttering
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Kaia: mmmmmhmmmbmmmmmm fox 10 *now making louder motorboat noises that can probably be heard from the wedding*

-----------------------------
Ivan: nani!! dont eat that you cat!!!! shocked fox *gets ready to kill cheshire for eating a sunflower* kolkolkolkolkolkolkol........ evil fox
---------------------------
Vincent: *fluffy kitty! yay!* *pet pet pet pet pet pet huggle pet pet pet pet pet pet........*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Break: (draws his sword and points it at Sophie) your mother happened to of pointed guns at my daughter first i won't alow it as two on one you can have vincent all you want sophie but you can't hurt my daughter hmph fox (cuts sophies face with his blade

Alicia: dad don't hurt her nani!!

Break: alicia i'm trying to protect you onion

Alicia: yeah but i don't want to see kittys get hurt even if that kitty is sophie nani!!

Break: onion

soma: (getting married)

Greil: (day dreams about sebby)

Switzerland runs past polan chaseing italy with his gun while wear pink PJs

Lithuania: um i think i'll go and hide now switzerland looks angry at italy and he's wearing pink nani!!

Switzerland: WHY WERE YOU MAKING PASTA IN MY HOUSE angry!! (chaseing and shotting at italy)

Nuriko: (still flirting with germany who doesn't seem intrested at all)

Joey: ah will i love you sooooo much (hugs onto a plant)
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:32 am

Nue: Thanks for the wine! *drinks some then starts getting a bit drunk*
Yuyuko: *gasps* Bananas! cute fox *starts eating all the banana mush*
Youmu: Eh... Mistress... those bananas are mush now...
Yuyuko: *doesn't care*
9-Volt: shocked fox *surprised by the activity, then notices Belarus, Russia, Sophie, and Alicia* Whoa whoa whoa! *runs up to them* Hey, Shag! Its just like a video game! fox 8 Those two scary ladies are the evil duo of badness and they've kidnapped this poor man- *motions to Russia* and now its up to this girl to save him! *points at Alicia* But wait, shouldn't some of the roles be reversed? question *used to games with guy heroes*
Shag: *rolls eyes*
Cirno: Did someone say hero? Because Eye'm the strongest! *stands next to 9-Volt and Shag*
9-Volt: Eeh?! You're a hero? Like from a video game?! cute
Cirno: Yep! Eye'm a stage 2 boss! Thats like, one more than a stage 1 boss! That means better than like Rumia, Letty, Wriggle, Yamame, and Nazrin!
9-Volt: ...Who? :<
Cirno: *OTL*
Eva-Beatrice: *zaps the plant Joey's flirting with, with her magic and catches it on fire* evil fox
Mokou: It seems like I'm the only one who could stop something like this... *stands in between Sophie and Alicia* You, cat girl. I've been on this blasted planet long enough to know that you can't end a life on such idiotic terms. Shoot me if you want, nothing will change. But shoot that white haired girl behind me and there will be drastic changes. And your blood will fall with the fall of her's. Possibly... by the hands of the one you love but will never have on those terms. evil fox
Emily: Break? Where are you?! I smell bananas! *still in Kaia's bra*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 am

Neji and Toshiro r totally confused cause their restaurant was replaced with a hot springs
Neji: oni08
Toshiro: oni01

Matsumoto: *looking for captain*

Kisuke: onion there r WAY too many arguments going on, everyone just needs to chill....

Undertaker: *also dreaming about Sebby, but in a different way from Greil* oni012

China runs away from the argument
China: *whispers to Japan and England* For once I'm actually happy Belarus is here scared Ivan scares me
England: STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!! angeryeng
China: scared I thought even u were scared of him cause of Busby's chair
England: You had to mention that didn't you?? sweat drop
Japan: no coment ...
China: oni08 ........... SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!

Szayel Aporro: awwwww he vanished :<
Ulqiourra: *stabs Szayel*
Szayel Aporro: *cough* angry!! wat the heck all I did was put u on a ride!!!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Sophie: AIYEEEEE!!! *bonks Break firmly on the head with her ginormous gun and pulls a second, identical one out (don't think too hard on how she's keeping these things in the back of her little dress* Loren, fix me.
Loren: *obey!*
Sophie: *wipes blood away so it doesn't get on her dress* ... hmph fox even if I DO shoot the concubine, I CAN'T have shot the concubine, as I'm with Master Vincent.

-----------------------------------
Sophie: *lurks in Canada's rafters, watching Vincent and Lucien*
Lucien: *wriggles and purrs and grooms Vincent's hand and is very talkative kitty*

Sophie: Also, my bullets are indistinguishable from my mother's.
Belarus: Are we going to shoot her, Sofiya, or are we going to talk about it?
Sophie: *smiles and shrugs*
Loren: *is bored now that his bestie is MIA*

-------------------------------------
Cheshire: ... erm... here! *pulls sunflowers out of nowhere and hands them to Russia, then runs through the feild happily* oni09
-------------------------------------

Belarus: *notices Ivan's missingness* *NOT EVEN COHERENT TO RUSSIAN SPEAKERS!!!*
Sophie: question fox Mommy, what's wrong?
Belarus: *INCOHERENCE!!!* *starts searching all over for Ivan*
Sophie: question fox
Santi: *plays with plushies in a non-suspicious manner (other than the whole naked thing) in a corner*
France: *runs freely* oni09 *stops near a fountain* Such... beauty! Please, come out with me for a night of revelry and (go get in my bed) love *continues wooing the fountain (which IS quite nice... but the fact is, it's a fountain)*
Asye: *done getting married*
Hedyeh: *has EVERY intention of supervising the wedding night* Ok, manly scum... I guess you can get untied... BUT DON'T EVEN THINK OF LEAVING MY BEAUTIFUL LADY!!! angry!! *cuts Soma's bonds and points her scimitar at him*
India: I will host the revelry with much curry and dancing!
Hedyeh: ... right... *pokes Soma in the back and starts marching him to India's*
Asye: *sort of trails her husband quietly*
Loren: *points at Soma* ha-ha! you had to get married! XD
Hedyeh: .. it was his pleasure, yes? fox 10
Suneka: *CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!* mbbbbrrmbrrbmrmbrmrmbmmbrmbmrbmbmbmrmbbbrmbmrbmrrrmbrmbmrmrbmrrr!! *tracks banana all over Kaia with her army*
Poland: oh, like... hold on... he's totally in trouble now... VAAAAAAAAASH!! Leave Feli alone!! He's like totally my friend! Like, come on! Don't chase him with your totally huge and scary gun! If you can't get along with my friends, I'm totally breaking up with you! *assertive Poland!*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Ivan: *shrugs* oni09 *yay sunflowers!*
Vincent: *huggle huggle pet pet pet pet pet pet* your so cute peanut ^^ *pet pet pet pet pet pet huggle pet pet pet.....*
----------------------------------
Kaia: *growling motorboat noises* fox 10 mmmmmbhmmmbmhmmm.....

Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Alicia: Kaia dear that no way to act like a lady (toss a lollypop to kaia to calm her down, give me a a few minutes and i'll get you down

Break: dead

Soma: it's not funny sweat drop

Greil: hahaha hey loren next thing we know Soma will be forced to sleep with his new wife and if she gets pregant soma will so be chased by that scary lady XD

Soma: emo 9getting really upset with loren and greil making fun of him) i wish angi was here

Switzerland (throws his gun away: i'll behave love

Italy: wahz germany, germany (hides behind germany) swis punished me for making pasta in his house

Germany: no wonder i'd be annoyed if i found some guy making pasta in my home too, anyways you can have this chick guy (pushes nuriko onto italy running far away as possible

Nuriko: wahz don't leave me hunky guy wahhh

Lithuania: um i don't think youy should be mad at switzerland he did find italy in hiks house making pasta, i'd be upset if some did that to my house too but the gun was over the top sweat drop fox

Switzerland: oni011 poland must hate me for what id did oni013
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Toshiro: where r we exactly?? oni029
Neji: I believe we r at a hot springs........ ill!
Toshiro: yea in the wrong section
*screams*
Neji: Run! nani!!
They run off and hide nearby the argument taking place.

Matsumoto: *still looking for her captain*

Kisuke: fine *starts watching the argument* oni038

China: Let's just hope Russia-san stays where he is..........
England: sweat drop

Ulqiourra: *goes off to Hueco Mundo*
Szayel Aporro: U better run coward oni05 ................ oni023 oooo hot springs!!!!! oni028
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:55 am

Mokou: Your words in defense are nonetheless pointless. You've never heard of Keine Kamishirasawa, have you? oni012 She can remove sections of history itself. And she's my best friend. So bring it. oni019
Cirno: Mokou? Can you have Keine remove the part where I am weak?
Mokou: oni022
Nue: *crawling around on the floor, drunk* oni018
Random guy: Why's that girl crawlijng on the floor?! oni031
Nue: *stabs the guy with one of her red scythes and strangles him with one of her blue arrows* oni020
Yuyuko: *chomps Kaia's head, thinking its a banana*
Youmu: oni030
9-Volt: Whats over there? *opens the door to the hot-springs and then immediately slams it shut and puts his back against the door in embarassment* oni011
Shag: *shakes his head* oni030
Tigadrel: *goes into Wyvern form and picks up Cirno and drags her somewhere*
Cirno: Waaahz I'm being kidnapped! oni032
Tigadrel: *drops her in a forest and lands next to her* you want to see how to truly use the ice element? THIS IS TRULY USING THE ICE ELEMENT! *freezes a bunch of trees and causes them to shatter so that they make explosion SFX*
Cirno: oni034
Eva-Beatrice: *bored since Joey hasn't reacted yet*
Bloodlily: *a bunch of cherry blossoms swirl around Bloodlily and then fly away, leaving no trace of Bloodlily* *then appears in front of Will* Nyao!
Blair: Ooh, its a hot spring, nya~! Pumpkin, pumpkin~... *makes a jiant Jack-O-Lantern and flies on it over the hot spring, then jumps in the spring, magically removing all of her clothes* oni028
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 pm

(ok once cheshire posts i'll be throwing in another character Named Misa shes my new OC and soma's daughter from the future so in away in the rph she traveled to the past some how lol)
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 pm

little girl with purple hair in pig tails falls and lands on Soma.

Misa: WAHZ oni031 i'm still not back home nani!!

Greil: XD (laughing at soma even more)

Misa: hm fox 10 it's not funny wait greil fox 12 wait i must be in the past shocked fox i want my mommy or uncle Angi to save me wahhhhh

Soma: dead

Greil: wait how did you know my name i never meet a cry baby like you before sweat drop

Misa: oni031 well thats cause um um (sees a news paper on the floor with the year on) damit i've gone ten years back into the past

Nuriko: (goes over to misa) how about you stick with us intill we can get you home, so whats your name and how old are you

Misa: I'm a Princess you call call me Misa i'm well i'm 7 years old oni030

Misa: hm a princess

Switzerland: fox 2 (admireing poland)

Misa: um i think i better get off this stranger (get's off soma and checks if he's ok) hey mr are you ok, did i hurt you oni01 wait you look like my.................

Nuriko: what is it Misa are you ok question fox

Misa: yeah i'm fine just well maybe i should remain quite on what i was going to say i can't let my parents in the past know i'm there daughter oni039

Greil: XD so let me guess this stupid prince is someone you know in the future

Soma: dead

Misa: well since he's out cold i guess i can tell you, he's well he's my daddy in the future oni011 but um he hardly spends time with me because he's always going off to england with angi but angi always makes me yummy curry when they returned oni011 actually i don't even think they've realsed i've gone missing oni011
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 am

Hedyeh: *prods Misa (every inch of her) to compare to Asye*
Asye: *watches Misa being prodded*
Hedyeh: *prods Asye (much more gently) for comparison*
Asye: *is gently prodded*
Hedyeh: ... This is a problem. We should send her away, or she will be considered a bastard... nani!! MY LADY MUST NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH HAVING SUCH A CHILD!!!
Asye: *faints at Hedyeh's language*
Hedyeh: MY LADY IS -oh? My lady? question *picks Asye up and fans her, applies smelling salts, the whole shebang* My lady! my lady, please reawaken! I am sorry for the undue stress I have put on your fragile body and mind!
Asye: zzz!
Poland: *lets Switzerland admire him (sits in pose for the whole time, preening and being vain)*
Francis: *has gotten into the fountain, and seems to be taking a bubble bath in it (complete with ducky)*
Santi: *PLAY! PLAY! DASH A DOLL'S HEAD AGAINST THE GROUND REPEATEDLY! PLAY!*
Belarus: *continues to search maniacally for Ivan*
Sophie: ... This looks rather less than ideal. *presses the button, sending everyone to Nightray Manor* Master! you are home! *bows deeply while holding her (perfectly clean) dust cloth, washrag, dishtowel, or whatever it becomes when she next uses it*
Cheshire: *sticks his head out of Santi's CC, then hops out*
Santi: *POIT!* Kitty! Shocked
Loren: *facepalms* yes, Miss Vittoria. That is your kitty.
Santi: *POIT! POIT!!* Kitty! Shocked
Loren: onion
Cheshire: *unzips his pants and marks Vincent's wall as his territory*
Loren: *covers his face in shame*
Cheshire: *whistles a merrry tune*
Marie: *noms on the prech he got from spelunking in Santi;s CC* nah! nah! naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiyaaaaaaaa!
Suneka: *pounces on Bloodlily harmlessly (other than the possible squishing factor)* mrrrrbrrrrbrrrrmrbr!! *is making assertive motorboat noises of Will-ownership*
Lucien: *leaps away from Vincent as they arrive at the manor*
Sophie: Master! Master! tonight's meal shall be a cucumber and spinach spring salad in a chocolate vinagrette, tomato-basil cream-based soup, oil poached tuna under leeks and chives on a bed of grilled eggplant, passionfruit champagne sorbet, Roast Duck with a light chicken gravy (it's good for a cat (Lucien) 's insides!) with a corresponding vegetable of baked eggplant-mushroom-tomato-spinach topped with bread crumbs and mimolette, lavender ice cream with candied violet petals and s topping and bittersweet chocolate accent, ending with a reblochon cheese to aid digestion.
Hedyeh: where did you get so much food? (would my lady like such foods? would the suit her delicate constitution??)
Sophie: I made it this morning. The duck went in yesterday, as did the chicken used to make the fresh stock for the soup and the gravy. The vegetables are keeping warm on the hearth, the pot's retained heat is keeping the soup, the sorbet and ice cream are in the ice lockers in the cellar (Which reminds me that those both will need to be emptied, dried, and refilled tonight... I'll have Loren aid with it to avoid getting water all across the house...) *turns to Vincent and Lucien* Master and Lucien, are these foods suitable for your tastes tonight? If not, I have prepared four alternate meals of
Hedyeh: *is growing increasingly horrified and developing a strong inferiority complex (and sense of awe at Sophie's... self)*
Sophie: and also something special for the (filthy) concubine.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:39 am

Vincent: *not really listening* Sure thats fine sophie. I'll be in my study. *leaves*

Kaia: *still making angry noises from being tied* mmmmgbmmmmmm!!!! angryfox (let me out.....or something like that)

Will: *still drunk* dizzy! *walks right into a wall*

Ivan: *also pops his head out of santis CC* *looks around to see if the coast is clear*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Soma: (wakes up but feeling dizzy) what happened who threw something at me dizzy!

Misa: hmph fox so i'm a something now (links arms with nuriko) for that i think i'll remain close to nuriko and future mommy when she awakes hmph fox miss Hedyeh sorry if i disapointed you on anything people always tell me how i act more like my dad but i won't know as i hardly see him as he always runs off to england oni017 i don't even think my daddy even cares about me half the time but uncle angi said he's just a bad parent and has no skills on taking care of kids oni017

soma: (walks into a lamp knocking it over from being dizzy and hasn't really payed much attenion to misa)

Nuriko: oni031 ok misa if i was your dad id so spoil you rotton with dresses and candy and all sorts when we see future soma i shall teach him a leason oni012

Misa: oni011 actually all i ever wanted was my dad to show that he cared for me and would spend time with me oni011

Switzerland: ehhh i'm still in my pink pjs oni01 if i knew we were going to travel oiff again i would of changed, ah well oni09 (hugs onto poland)

Lithuania: oh looks like i'm part of the team now on traveling, but why did russia have to come oni013

Alicia: Stupid Smelly, Stinky Ugaly Sophie fox 10

Break: now, now alicia i didn't raise you to say those sort of words about other people oni018

Alicia: Shut up dad hmph fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:44 am

Loren: You know, Sophie bathes probably eight times as often as you, and generally smells better before a bath than you do after one. If you remember, she was also a child pridigy, able to talk and behave (better than you ever will) at an early age and summoning me at age two! Also, she's been engineered to be utterly perfect and - *blathers on about how great and wonderful and lovely Sophie is, from her pinky toe to her big white bow* blush She's such a wonderful mistress... you should pay her more respect!
Sophie: Your meal will be served in less than an hour, master... *is washing the walls (but is burgundy-haired once more)* stupid incapable other housestaff... *mutters darkly about the uselessness of all servants other than herself*
Loren: *sits in the emo corner after hearing Sophie rant about any servant other than her* ... *goes into girly-child mode and pretends to cultivate mushrooms (but doesn't actually, since Sophie would have his hide for that)*
Lucien: *disappears*
Santi: *POIT!!* Ki- *gets distracted by the teddy bear in her hands* uhh? oh! *plays happily with the teddy*
Cheshire: *finds some litter from somewhere in the area and throws it at the wall*
Loren: ohhhh-kay, Cheshire... that's enough. *drags Cheshire off*
Sophie: *spazzes at the wall* What..??!?
France: *walks into the Nightray wine cellar. Nothing funny happens, but he starts drinking more*
Poland: oh, like... hi Vash... You know, I'm kinda like, totally tired, so I'm gonna go to bed and stuff. Nighties!. *yawns boredly and walks to a guest bedroom, paying no mind to the Vash-cling*
Hedyeh: oni030
Asye: zzz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure 2
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next